Sign in to follow this  
cultist

Weapon progression and adena

Greetings, i am a new player here and i was wondering how we are supposed to make enough adena for D grade and then C grade weapons when they are so expensive for a new player?

What are you strategies? Use the 7 days NG weapon until you get to C grade or it expires?

What other options are there. I am also doing the quests/events and still being poor :D

sell nectars, make spoil 20lvl, spoil coal near dion and sell for 4k+ each. Get some adena like 1-2kk -> make offline shops in giran harbor with buying col/mats/enchants and selling for higher price

• Like 3

Greetings, i am a new player here and i was wondering how we are supposed to make enough adena for D grade and then C grade weapons when they are so expensive for a new player?

What are you strategies? Use the 7 days NG weapon until you get to C grade or it expires?

What other options are there. I am also doing the quests/events and still being poor :D

​its classic. not 2 weeks and c grade in your pocket :) 

When this server was open one year ago there was not any starting pack... adena was 1x... not 3x like now.. and ppl had not even enought adena to buy soulshots/spiritshots.. so please... go for some high rate if you expect you will get gear and lvls easy.. this server is just amazing, but it is not matter of weeks but months/years....

Again i will sound like im mean, but i totally cant understand why u play lineage 2 instead of wow or any other mmorgp where u get items for free during your progress?
L2 is about to be hard, especially classic, thats why its called like that. It makes u to think, be creative and to have skills of trading to make moneys. If u cant do that its not for u.
If u survive somehow u ill be like one of the traders to ask for price and dont even try to negotiate and lose moneys on it or dont buy at all. Thats why C grade market is so expensive, coz theres nobody to say "i wont pay u 4,5kk for mid low C weapon, make it 4kk"

I really don't understand your attitudes, this is supposed to be a friendly server?

Where you can make connections?

I was asking for simple advice/strategy and beside Rizos who was really helpful all of you guys acted like total douches.

I really doubt your capacity to understand the meaning in a post. You guys should find another hobby then hang out on the forums and have such a toxic influence.

And try to take it easy, you will live longer.

• Like 1

go to the main page and look at news section " lowbie love mini-update patch notes". Do the quests listed there. You can get Moon Knight armor also.

When this server was open one year ago there was not any starting pack... adena was 1x... not 3x like now.. and ppl had not even enought adena to buy soulshots/spiritshots.. so please... go for some high rate if you expect you will get gear and lvls easy.. this server is just amazing, but it is not matter of weeks but months/years....

​The thing is, year ago 95% of servers' population was <40 level, so pretty much everyone was 24/7 in some party, so the poor equip didn't really matter as much.

Now, one year later, 95% of server's population is >40, so it's often very difficult to find a party if you're a low level, and if there is a low level party, it's often either old players making new char or people who came to the server and already know people here, so either way they get a better equip and rather kill RBs, where you just can't join them unless you're archer. New people are compensated for lack of party opportunities during early levels.

​random