comeandgetsome

Upcoming hero weapons!? need GM's answer

So hello there , I want ask when 2.0 come out , and hero status also hero weapon be u gonna change hero weapon stats or not ? since with hero weapon 1 hero can just delete all party :)  may u nerf hero weapon like officials do , since they really to op :) ​imagine 2 mages with hero weapons doing like 2-3k dmg in one hit even wihout M.CRIT so u know about I talking :)

Every1 is free to make hero. Im against custom changes, especially nerfs and changes to items/skills

​​yeah sure everyone is free to make hero, but my question is GM's nerf these weapons like RU/EU officials  classics do ?

From what i noticed this server "follow eu/ru classic path" so weapons probably gonna work like on eu/ru. Can u give me any link with hero weapon stats and baium stats? Hard to find it in google.

hero weapons are OK, there nothing to nerf, but hero skils

Baium's Ring

MP +9, stun resist  / stun chance +10%, bleed resist / bleed chance +5%, Atk. speed / Cast. Speed +2%,  Ability power +2%.  The effect doesn't stack if two identical rings are worn. Cannot be enchanted.

Reinforced Baium's Ring

MP +15,  stun resist  / stun chance  +15%, bleed resist / bleed chance +10%, Atk. speed / Cast. Speed  +3%, Ability power +4%.  The effect doesn't stack if two identical rings are worn. Cannot be enchanted.

Refined Baium's Ring

MP +21, tun resist  / stun chance +20%, bleed resist / bleed chance +15%, Atk. speed / Cast. Speed +4%, Ability power +6%, P. Crit Power +15%, M. Crit Power +10%.  The effect doesn't stack if two identical rings are worn. Cannot be enchanted.

• Like 1

i would be more worried about the oly arenas, and i honestly hope we'll have only the traditional one with no obstacles.

the other 2 that were added with columns and walls are quite dumb and make no sense whatsoever, because all they do is just making people waste their time running around while chasing supports.

i want to fight an actual PvP match, not playing hide and seek.

i would be more worried about the oly arenas, and i honestly hope we'll have only the traditional one with no obstacles.

the other 2 that were added with columns and walls are quite dumb and make no sense whatsoever, because all they do is just making people waste their time running around while chasing supports.

​I think that new olympiad arenas are good for strategy, not only paw paw ones, and in my opinion its not waste of time to avoid stun, sleep and other debuffs hiding

Peace !

• Like 4

​Are u srsly? Thats the point of obstacle is only good for expierienced players. On h5 when u see enemy using some divine talisman or smth u hide, when u use that stuff he hides. That makes game more interesting not a fuking DD>all.

Btw your open field coliseum also have corners.

​Are u srsly? Thats the point of obstacle is only good for expierienced players. On h5 when u see enemy using some divine talisman or smth u hide, when u use that stuff he hides. That makes game more interesting not a fuking DD>all.

Btw your open field coliseum also have corners.

​anyone with at least 2 brain cells will not waste all cds right off the start of the match, they'll get close enough first and then buff up depending on the class they're fighting against.

hiding behind a wall for me isn't really a strategy, it's more like a cheap way to buy time.

if you play support or any other class that can cc or heal itself, you will have to stop soon or later to cast spells in any case, and playing hide and seek with a melee class at 2 meters away from you isn't exactly the smartest approach, considering how boosted some classes are in this chronicle. but feel free to think what you want.

i can already see tons of mages crying about daggers in 2.0, gonna be fun with shadow step + clear movements.

enough off-topic from me anyway.

Sure, lets make only open field arena,  burn all u have in 1st sec of match and go fight! highest dps*hp wins! Who needs strategy, moving? WHo needs brain on oly. I have better idea - Why would we fight actually on oly, lets just put dps*hp counter to oly npc. U reg oly, if oly manager count ur dps*hp higher than enemy u win, if lower -> u loose. Why would you waste time to port into arena buf up etc. Lets make oly noob friendly, every1 is going to be happy :D. I love noob friendly changes <3333

• Like 1

Sure, lets make only open field arena,  burn all u have in 1st sec of match and go fight! highest dps*hp wins! Who needs strategy, moving? WHo needs brain on oly. I have better idea - Why would we fight actually on oly, lets just put dps*hp counter to oly npc. U reg oly, if oly manager count ur dps*hp higher than enemy u win, if lower -> u loose. Why would you waste time to port into arena buf up etc. Lets make oly noob friendly, every1 is going to be happy :D. I love noob friendly changes <3333

​come on, yeah, u might not have as many "strategies" in normal coliseum, but u played gracia final for long enough to know even in plain arena (with really small corners), there are quite many tactics u can actually use :D i dont really like new h5 arenas, but i can see why its good for olympiad

about hero weps, u shouldnt change them and leave them as they are on ru/eu off, tho i wanna see what u will do with pole/axe weapons, coz their active skill should be vamp from dmg to HP, BUT considering vampiric doesnt work the way as on off here, i trully wonder if u leave it like that (which is kind of sh1t, coz it should be same effect) or change it how u customized it here, which will make them totally useless skills :D 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8dqKCW3W5U

wow, so many tactics.

the only real tactic i see there is when the gladi stays with his back to the wall to avoid backstabs from daggers, the rest is just playing hide and seek until one of the two players catches the other.

so much strategy involved, right?

as for the hero weapons, if they have high stats like they had pre-GoD along with skills, you may want to consider Hero skills as well if you plan to rework them.

and what's the problem? too lazy to run after frags?o.O

leave the column alone,without them would be quiter boring.

it's better to add a minefield or  let it be a fight without weapons with their fist as real men:D

and what's the problem? too lazy to run after frags?o.O

leave the column alone,without them would be quiter boring.

it's better to add a minefield or  let it be a fight without weapons with their fist as real men:D

Or some nuclear bombs hiting randomly

i was playing 2.0 on EU classic and never seen hero wep i think they are not in 2.0

​haha, EU classic didnt implement them, because they considered them too OP, thus they are still trying to figure out how to balance them, a.k.a. eu classic hero weps inc. next year

i was playing 2.0 on EU classic and never seen hero wep i think they are not in 2.0

​haha, EU classic didnt implement them, because they considered them too OP, thus they are still trying to figure out how to balance them, a.k.a. eu classic hero weps inc. next year

​There's also like 400 people playing skelth including offline shops, so hero weapons are pretty OP I would say. (In skelth atleast)

i think in such way the hero skills and weapons will make an insane boost

our wars for example play more, are higher levels and outnumber us, if they get 20 heroes there will be no pvp won by us in daily and server will transform in swamp. i saw on ru off how hero skills work and how much damage hero weapon inflicts, and its ugly)

​There's also like 400 people playing skelth including offline shops, so hero weapons are pretty OP I would say. (In skelth atleast)

​did they eventually implement them? :D well, yes, hero weapons are strong and they should actually be strong, so there will be interest for olympiad, not like it was in previous chronicles that bp/ee got crit staff and fighters took cancer stick and thats it (while on most classes it was pretty useless coz they have sh1t crit)