Sign in to follow this  
beatdeath

Whats up with RR?

Nowadays server restarts re more often than just monday/friday and they last for 2h. What re they for why they took so long and why so often? Maybe consider put it on other hours than server CET. 

Nowadays server restarts re more often than just monday/friday and they last for 2h. What re they for why they took so long and why so often? Maybe consider put it on other hours than server CET. 

in europe usually people going to school or work don't play in the morning/afternoon, so that's not really an issue for europeans.

i'm sure people can keep on living even if they don't play for 2 hours due to a maintenance.

​Maybe you will read forum more often, and find the admin topic where they announce maintenance, and it's periods. OMG!

​Maintenances re monday/friday per 30min, thats the info on forum about shedule maintenances, also this info shows up in game.

I saw the topic about todays maintenance. And i constructed my question under this. Read that again, carefully. Also how long today restart will last was not said, its just being edited topic which not shows in new posts.

Still my question is in need of answer.

Hello.

1st restart at Monday was to move in a new data center. 

2nd ( today ) restart was to change/install some rules for proxy to fix 1 second reaction delay that players have after we move.

Hello.

1st restart at Monday was to move in a new data center. 

2nd ( today ) restart was to change/install some rules for proxy to fix 1 second reaction delay that players have after we move.

​Thanks. Informed player is satisfied player. Keep on doing good work!