Sign in to follow this  
Kse

Halloween Party report

Dear friends!

Here is a report from Halloween party 2016!

Thanks to everyone who found time to join us! It was fun and flashy!

Enjoy!

• Like 9

@Kse I was so excited to attend, but then I forgot I had to work after translating some time zones. That said, can we make the Christmas/New Years event on a weekend?! Pretty please?!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

... could've been much more if it wasn't at such awkward time. Monday late evening? Mehhh.

I am not so sure to be honest. I always get party during monday to friday evenings, but last sunday I had trouble finding people.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Damn, a lot of people :o That being said, could've been much more if it wasn't at such awkward time. Monday late evening? Mehhh.

It was halloween son. Its suposed to be at night xD

and since u guys been crying for a official number since the start. here is one number for you. when i gave away the suits there was 501 ppl who got it. meaning that at monday night, 22:00 we had 501 ppl inside of that aden castle throne room ready to rock and have fun!

say wtv you want but that sounds really good to me xD

once again thank you for everyone who joined and had fun with us, and sry for the ones who couldn't be there. as i said to some. you will not be forgotten ;)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1