SOiL

Question - Suggestion Class change

What will happen with class changes when olympiad goes on? Will we see double heroes or something? xD 

My suggestion is to make it available until 61 lvl.

What will happen with class changes when olympiad goes on? Will we see double heroes or something? xD 

​Maybe just remove hero status if you change class? 

it was already discussed before, but to sum it up, to avoid issues with point traders they should just lock class change at lv60, since at 61 u can already sign up for oly.

if they plan to keep it unlocked for all levels however, additional measures could be:

1] anyone that does class change durin oly season will loose all their points gained previously;

2] anyone that has gained hero status cannot class change until the hero status itself will be lost( and that's already 1 month of waiting folks ).

yeah, and what then? no hero for that class for the rest of the month? that's not fair.

and even making hero the player who got 2nd place would still not give him back all the time lost in that month without hero status, so the whole concept is nonsense.

• Like 2

it was already discussed before, but to sum it up, to avoid issues with point traders they should just lock class change at lv60, since at 61 u can already sign up for oly.

if they plan to keep it unlocked for all levels however, additional measures could be:

1] anyone that does class change durin oly season will loose all their points gained previously;

2] anyone that has gained hero status cannot class change until the hero status itself will be lost( and that's already 1 month of waiting folks ).

yeah, and what then? no hero for that class for the rest of the month? that's not fair.

and even making hero the player who got 2nd place would still not give him back all the time lost in that month without hero status, so the whole concept is nonsense.

​thats exactly how it will work as far as i remember talking about it with san0, if u reroll to some useless class just to get hero, u will have to stay with that class for 1 month as punishment :D 

• Like 1

yeah, and what then? no hero for that class for the rest of the month? that's not fair.​

How many times do you change class in a month dude? :D

Come one, let's be serious. Complaining for the sake of complaining is ridiculous.

​+1 character level 60 or more can not be changed class ! in 2.0 everyone change your frof for olympiads ....

yeah, and what then? no hero for that class for the rest of the month? that's not fair.​

How many times do you change class in a month dude? :D

Come one, let's be serious. Complaining for the sake of complaining is ridiculous.

​and how many people spend 10 or more euros a month for PA and auction house?

i am serious, getting hero and then changing class is just retarded.

you should have never gone to the end period of oly if you wanted to change class to begin with, you could have simply changed class BEFORE taking hero.

You cant cap class change level 60 casue if a cp  (70 lvl+++)break or someone leave  and need rerrol to fill up so it can run you will force them all leave or w8 find the specifiic class?

You cant cap class change level 60 casue if a cp  (70 lvl+++)break or someone leave  and need rerrol to fill up so it can run you will force them all leave or w8 find the specifiic class?

​in that case, then they should just reset the oly points when someone decided to change class during that period.

and if someone gets hero, he can't class change until he loses hero status. problem solved.

i dont see once again whats all the noice about this when it was already said in other topic sometime ago thats how it will work, there will be no level restriction simply if you change class you get all your oly participation reseted and if you are a hero you cannot use the class change service.

• Like 1

Still problem is the same. Archers/daggers changing to warriors. Then back. Its stupid. make one big group or seperate warriors.

​do u mean they change to warrior to lvl up and then change back to archer/dagger to blast oly? well, its their decision to do that, they waste 40 euros

u are saying it like archer/daggers cannot lvl up at all, while they are just slower at it

and tell me again, why is it bad to lvl up lets say warlord and then change it to dagger to farm oly? i dont get ur point, i thought everyone is free to do whatever they want.

its not like u cant do it while someone else can

Okay san0 I get it and sorry for not searching first before I create this post.

Progressive is trying to say that for example -> if an archer party join the server. Instead of archer party they can create 5 warlords for dd's and boost to 70 so fast, then just reroll to archers or daggers. If they had archers or daggers from 1 lvl it could be x3 time to do this. Hmm should I change to TH? It could be funny :ph34r: UQ will start crying about trick, TRICK OP 120% LAND RATE! xD

• Like 2

Okay san0 I get it and sorry for not searching first before I create this post.

Progressive is trying to say that for example -> if an archer party join the server. Instead of archer party they can create 5 warlords for dd's and boost to 70 so fast, then just reroll to archers or daggers. If they had archers or daggers from 1 lvl it could be x3 time to do this. Hmm should I change to TH? It could be funny :ph34r: UQ will start crying about trick, TRICK OP 120% LAND RATE! xD

​past few weeks its totally other way around :D ppl started to reroll to archers from melees for (at least for me) "unknown" reason :D but if someone changes class just to lvl up faster and then change back, its his decision to waste euro, what ppl forget is that eventho its old game, classic brings some new mechanics, skills, party setups, tactics in it, so longer u play the class, more u know it, its not like everybody knows how to play every class because we played this chronicle all over again, so if u play your class for longer time and u are not handless, u will probably know what u are capable more than some spastik who rerolls at 70 lvl from 1 button WL to TH, when he wont even be able to use trick and switch correctly

to give nice example of this, i didnt really play a lot of GoD chronicle, but do u think if someone gave me 99 lvl (dunno whats max lvl there atm, but it was like that when i played) character, do u really think i could outplay some guy who lvled his char all the way to 95-97 everyday long hours? eventho those last 3 lvls (even 98 and 99 is quite big difference coz of enchanting skills) i doubt i could do that myself, simply because i wouldnt know what i can expect from my class, especially what can i do vs different match ups

so dont be so negative if someone plans to powerlevel himself and then change to your class, try to think how you could outsmart him from now on when that happens, and u will find the way ;) 

Like Soil said, and if we make one group with assasins and warriors why not to add mage?

If u all say u dont see problem warriors changing between daggers. Then why there is problem to change mages to daggers?

i really dont understand groups atm :D

Groups are rly good set up, its way how fast u can exp this char.

So now u saying that dagger levels up in same time as warlord ? 

The thing is staff needs to decide WHY class change is made:

1) For server to survive (like PA). If so then delete all groups and make that mages can change to bishops and bla bla bla(like this some CPs could fix inside problems). Donators feel.free to play.

2) Or its made for people who failed with class and wants to get better one. But not changing all the time WL-dagger-gladi-archer. Fuking clownfiesta. Assasins,archers,warriors,mages.

3) if its reason 1&2 then make three groups supports,tanks, dd. Lol.

Btw it was made on 1.0 where mages solo had insane exp as well as in pt.