Sign in to follow this  
Liso

Is funny ! hahaha

wish them good luck and a lot of fun. 

We will still be here when they will wish to come back 9_9

​dunno about nonfactors, but timefordrama was created here by nnyxi cp when fishfood came in i believe, the name of the clan is pretty old and was used on many different servers, so i doubt "perkunas" left server

sv new l2  ...

PRkunas and NonFactors leave classic? xD:ph34r:

Nah kids, its just V1rus left server and did same names on some crap server. Long long time ago in 1.3

P.S: about NonFactors yes, they rage quit again :) atleast they donated alot :D

​dunno about nonfactors, but timefordrama was created here by nnyxi cp when fishfood came in i believe, the name of the clan is pretty old and was used on many different servers, so i doubt "perkunas" left server

​TFD its renamed "rain" clan that was created by V1rus and ImbaQ. ffs fakeinfo hurts my eyes.

​TFD its renamed "rain" clan that was created by V1rus and ImbaQ. ffs fakeinfo hurts my eyes.

renamed clan, changed crest, different members, yep, its definitely clan "rain"

its like imagine cp quits, later on gives chars to friends which want to play on server, they change nicks, clan, hell even classes, but u will adress them by old cp name, totally makes sense dude, fake info my ass 

its like imagine cp quits, later on gives chars to friends which want to play on server, they change nicks, clan, hell even classes, but u will adress them by old cp name, totally makes sense dude, fake info my ass 

​TFD belong to "Eu" he was member of V1rus cp.

​TFD belong to "Eu" he was member of V1rus cp.

​you know very well where i wanted to point it, Eu is in perkunas in uchiha CP, we dont call main UQ party Nnyxi cp just coz salaras and ImXo joined them

when i joined on server v1rus cp was not playing here anymore, and then nnyxi cp was in TfD after fishfood joined them, and as i recall he played on numerous servers under that clan tag, so i assumed he suggested it