Rizos

Server custom changes

Custom modofications on skills  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want skills to work as close as possible to skills on official or do you like custom modification of skills?

• I want all skills to be 100% same as on official, if something works different i want to report it as bug and wait for fix
    • I want some skills to be custom changed
    • I have my own idea how to make it better (post your idea below or suggest other nerfs/bufs for more classes)

Hello,

I want to know your opinion about custom changes on server. I dont ask about things that 99% ppl agree to be custom(deleted  10% exp loss, dance/song item skils, hat skills, scrol teleports etc like it is on official). I focus on skills What do u think skills that work different than on official. For example Summon Buffs, Orfen working a bit different than on official, fatal counter with lowered power, some debufs with modified landrate, strange things with debuf duration/land rate, modified vampiric rage. Do you want to call every skill thats is different than its oryginal version on official as bugged and wait for fix or do you want to admins/some ppl to decide what skills to change and modify in their own mind way "in name of balance".  Now question is do u want all skills oryginal like on official or custom modified skills. Also if you choose custom modofications what way do u suggest to decide if something should be modified or not

• Like 7

Hello,

I want to know your opinion about custom changes on server. I dont ask about things that 99% ppl agree to be custom(deleted  10% exp loss, dance/song item skils, hat skills, scrol teleports etc like it is on official). I focus on skills What do u think skills that work different than on official. For example Summon Buffs, Orfen working a bit different than on official, fatal counter with lowered power, some debufs with modified landrate, strange things with debuf duration/land rate, modified vampiric rage. Do you want to call every skill thats is different than its oryginal version on official as bugged and wait for fix or do you want to admins/some ppl to decide what skills to change and modify in their own mind way "in name of balance".  Now question is do u want all skills oryginal like on official or custom modified skills. Also if you choose custom modofications what way do u suggest to decide if something should be modified or not

​ this topic must be like this :)

• Like 2

Hello,

​Hello uq, how u doing guys? Someone of u got banned for using infinity mp bug? Oh wait no, it was fair to not report it.
And ofc u voted to custom changes, cause u always want to lower some skill's from archers and melee's cause u're playing in mage cp. GJ MONKEY.

Hello,

I want to know your opinion about custom changes on server. I dont ask about things that 99% ppl agree to be custom(deleted  10% exp loss, dance/song item skils, hat skills, scrol teleports etc like it is on official). I focus on skills What do u think skills that work different than on official. For example Summon Buffs, Orfen working a bit different than on official, fatal counter with lowered power some debufs with modified landrate, strange things with debuf duration/land rate, modified vampiric rage. Do you want to call every skill thats is different than its oryginal version on official as bugged and wait for fix or do you want to admins/some ppl to decide what skills to change and modify in their own mind way "in name of balance".  Now question is do u want all skills oryginal like on official or custom modified skills. Also if you choose custom modofications what way do u suggest to decide if something should be modified or not

​Yea for you it should be this way. But this thread is in general for all skills and classes and whole server, not for 1 person, so dont make flame topic from it but post constructive opinions and ideas. You voted for "custom god" option so you put pr nerf more important than orfen bug, next time dont make topics about smth working wrong on this server, cos on offi its different)

• Like 1

Hello,

​And GMs want u to go official, create all those chars and gain this epic and record how it works.

U act smartass but know nothing. As i see ur acting to gms i wonder how u manage to be still on this forum and they didnt ban u.

For example Summon Buffs, Orfen working a bit different than on official, fatal counter with lowered power, some debufs with modified landrate, strange things with debuf duration/land rate, modified vampiric rage.

• Summon Buff - added after ppl asked and QQ, so whats ur problem? Try tell me ur CP is not using Cat Buff - u re funny.
  • Orfen - is reported and gms said they know situation and when it will be working 100% as official - after 2.0 - to not take disadvantage after 50% server used it bugged its only nerfed for now. Try tell me u dont know it since u re on forum 24/7
  • Fatal Counter  - nice try here, FC is like it is, u went YT watching korea vids where every skill hits 20k and u want it here, u tried to bring some other "proofs" but they were never right, when someone explained u, u re wrong u /summon MoDoy and start flaming ppl. Still waiting for u to go retail and record vid of how should it work if u expect GMs to be it retail like.
  • Debuffs - same story, even if we have official files we can't expect everything comes 100% working, something can be broken and GMs fix it to be fair.
    Still waiting for u to go retail and record vid of how should it work if u expect GMs to be it retail like.
  • Vampiric Rage is nerfed to state before GoD bcoz its not working for our realies, of not so big population also to avoid L2 beeing Linemage like it was before nerf - nobody wanted play meeles.

Nobody said Classic retail is perfect, thats why we dont play there and we play here where we can avoid mistakes like classic do - for example op Vampir.

My last statement. For me u re just dumb looking for attention, expecting server to do what u want and work like retail 100%, server where u can play for free.

Server is like it is, its created for players also by players. If u dont like it, u re free to go.

Hello,

​And GMs want u to go official, create all those chars and gain this epic and record how it works.

U act smartass but know nothing. As i see ur acting to gms i wonder how u manage to be still on this forum and they didnt ban u.

For example Summon Buffs, Orfen working a bit different than on official, fatal counter with lowered power, some debufs with modified landrate, strange things with debuf duration/land rate, modified vampiric rage.

• Fatal Counter  - nice try here, FC is like it is, u went YT watching korea vids where every skill hits 20k and u want it here, u tried to bring some other "proofs" but they were never right, when someone explained u, u re wrong u /summon MoDoy and start flaming ppl. Still waiting for u to go retail and record vid of how should it work if u expect GMs to be it retail like.

u can say however u want that i flame, i dont deny it, but usually at suggestion or report topic i try to be objective and not biase to any side, and i will agree with whatever side is right and disagree with whoever is wrong

i wont comment on anything else than fc, if u want i can give u opinion about everything u said when i come home

yes, i am archer and i can see how pathetic archer cps are on this server coz of fc nerf, they are able to win some fights just because some enemies are playing terrible

u say we show only videos how it works on korean off with all the donation sh1ts, and that every our other proof is wrong. when we reported fc first time, we brought korean video and sano asked us to find videos from eu/ru off, and we did find numerous videos, did numerous tests and posted results from them, i doubt anyone did more research on any bug or skill as we did with fc, which is main power of archer burst dmg

u say our videos and opinions on how fc should work are wrong? damn son, go ask sano, he will tell u we are right, and it worka as we say on official and thats its "reworked" here to bring balance, but i doubt any of you saw as many archer cps/pr povs from eu/ru off as we did, so u think its impossible to counter normal fc, coz everybpdy gets 1 shotted, but u are so wrong, mages can eat archer cps on ru off most of the time even with original fc

now did u see me trying to "rework" skills like freezing flame to bring balance? coz atm when he crits, he deals more damage than archer with crit double shot (freezing flame over 4k no matter what defences, 3k wwith crit double shot to mages, barely 2.3k crit to heavy armor users), duelist critting robe users for 5+k, same goes for titan, wl making 2k with aoe skill to light armors and i could give u example from almost every class there is

to the last statement, why would we need to go retail to test things, when we provided videos of ppl from off server with all info needed, its not like we havent proove it enough, admins just think this is more balanced, and they dont want to change it no matter what

also if u think archers here are fine, ask ppl who rerolled from them after they saw how pathetic they are

my 50cents and great wall of china

No need to follow everything official; NCsoft makes some dumb changes sometimes, too. (e.g. Item_49578.jpg which makes Rechargers MUCH less valuable; which is stupid and should have never been implemented)

No need to follow everything official; NCsoft makes some dumb changes sometimes, too. (e.g. Item_49578.jpg which makes Rechargers MUCH less valuable; which is stupid and should have never been implemented)

​there is just to low online, so you think orfn is to op. but on offi for him fight 300+ ppl. so just god's use it, and bonus is ok for tham, there all cry cose one clan no lifers use it. if there lots clans use it nobody cry abaut it

In most cases admins have made things better than official imho, so i vote for (2)

"We are not blindly following NCsoft updates, so there is a list of differences from official servers" i want this (skills included)

That post should be updated tho. It says nothing about fatal counter or other customized skills. A list of all modified skills (at least the ones that are not in the patchnotes) is a must, specially for newcomers.

About bug reporting, everything that works different from official and is not in the previous threads, should be always reported in bug section.

I voted for the last one. I would suggest that Spell Master passive to give +5MP/tick or a % of MP regeneration instead of magic critical. This should only be applied to robe supports.

Give SE and PP Resurrection with at least 50% exp return.

If it's possible, make it so that buffers like SE/EE/PP buff the entire party. BUT, if it's possible make it so that the mana cost of the buff goes up by how many people are in the party. For example, if there are 3, multiply the cost by x3, if it's full party, multiply it by x9. Exclude profecies or high lvl buffs accordingly. 

​there is just to low online, so you think orfn is to op. but on offi for him fight 300+ ppl. so just god's use it, and bonus is ok for tham, there all cry cose one clan no lifers use it. if there lots clans use it nobody cry abaut it

​Dont lie. Sometimes they are running out of mp even on trains. Here it was like infinity mp solo target.

I voted for the last one. I would suggest that Spell Master passive to give +5MP/tick or a % of MP regeneration instead of magic critical. This should only be applied to robe supports.

If it's possible, make it so that buffers like SE/EE/PP buff the entire party. BUT, if it's possible make it so that the mana cost of the buff goes up by how many people are in the party. For example, if there are 3, multiply the cost by x3, if it's full party, multiply it by x9. Exclude profecies or high lvl buffs accordingly. 

​Seriously ??? 
We have different healers and buffers for some reason... I really wouldn't like to have everything same on them. SE is better buffer than EE (moustly), but EE is better healer (and b'cos of that he have better ress than SE too). 
SE/EE/PP buffs for whole pt ? Maybe like OL for whole clan, or whole ally even ? ... And maybe BP should insta heal whole ally too? And for 1mp? And give then new skill to "heal" CP bar too...

​And give then new skill to "heal" CP bar too...

i actually liked that feature on GoD, that they gave cp heal ability from ol to healer so all pts could profit from it, but its not appropriate here

​And give then new skill to "heal" CP bar too...

i actually liked that feature on GoD, that they gave cp heal ability from ol to healer so all pts could profit from it, but its not appropriate here

​So u made new thread for fun and trolls, nice :D cool ideas u got here, trololo

that's the problem of custom changes: it always starts with few things, then everyone else jumps on the bandwagon with their own ideas about game balance, and in the end it becomes a mess.

my opinion is: damage skills should work as official Classic.

if the admins decide to change/nerf some buffs for their own vision of "balance", they should keep in mind that having mixed buffs between previous chronicles and classic will only make the gameplay even more unbalanced in the end.

so if you change buffs to work like their older versions from previous chronicles, you should also consider changing other buffs as well based on that specific chronicle( VR/reflect, for example).

custom skills should have never been added to any class for balance reason. giving extra servants to summonners was the first big mistake.

consumable items can be put up to debate. just as buffs, that's basicly the only thing that can be changed/nerfed, or eventually removed in some specific cases(quick healing potions/CP pots).

so far those restrictions have improved PvP by making it more skills-based than before, and i honestly hope it will stay this way even after 2.0.

guess that's all from me.

• Like 4

that's the problem of custom changes: it always starts with few things, then everyone else jumps on the bandwagon with their own ideas about game balance, and in the end it becomes a mess.

my opinion is: damage skills should work as official Classic.

if the admins decide to change/nerf some buffs for their own vision of "balance", they should keep in mind that having mixed buffs between previous chronicles and classic will only make the gameplay even more unbalanced in the end.

so if you change buffs to work like their older versions from previous chronicles, you should also consider changing other buffs as well based on that specific chronicle( VR/reflect, for example).

custom skills should have never been added to any class for balance reason. giving extra servants to summonners was the first big mistake.

consumable items can be put up to debate. just as buffs, that's basicly the only thing that can be changed/nerfed, or eventually removed in some specific cases(quick healing potions/CP pots).

so far those restrictions have improved PvP by making it more skills-based than before, and i honestly hope it will stay this way even after 2.0.

guess that's all from me.

​dont know your in-game name, but your oppinion is always as objective as i see

​Just another reason to rework it here.

​Seriously ??? 
We have different healers and buffers for some reason... I really wouldn't like to have everything same on them. SE is better buffer than EE (moustly), but EE is better healer (and b'cos of that he have better ress than SE too). 
SE/EE/PP buffs for whole pt ? Maybe like OL for whole clan, or whole ally even ? ... And maybe BP should insta heal whole ally too? And for 1mp? And give then new skill to "heal" CP bar too...

​You don't have to answer so aggressively. It was just a suggestion of my opinion of a small boost. And I didn't suggest a change with no consequences. As for that whole party buff possibility I explained that the mana cost goes up multiplied by the number of people in the party. And no, I didn't write anywhere about Bishop healing the whole alliance for 1mp. I didn't suggest SE/EE/PP buffing the whole alliance. You don't have to hyperbolize what I said just to make your point. :)

I dont think changing skill is a good way, keep healers like this, every healer/bufer clas has its good sides

​+1

​+1

Where you see what this item is for pve ? Maby ncsof make it for mags on long pvp. Cose mana from mag go down very fast on siege. So for us this item like pvp. And we dont have time for recharge mama during pvp. 

​+1

Where you see what this item is for pve ? Maby ncsof make it for mags on long pvp. Cose mana from mag go down very fast on siege. So for us this item like pvp. And we dont have time for recharge mama during pvp. 

​Hahahahaha funny jokes guy, like always, you are so funny. :D

​+1

​u dont have time to recharge mana during pvp? wtb 2 hands for your EE/SE? or maybe 1 will be enough :D in this chronicle recharging is pretty much only thing EE has to do in pvp

when party have 3-4 mags + OL and bish EE cant recharge for all this. so orfen is for this situation, what clans with orfen can fight longer on siege