Rizos

Server custom changes

Custom modofications on skills  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want skills to work as close as possible to skills on official or do you like custom modification of skills?

• I want all skills to be 100% same as on official, if something works different i want to report it as bug and wait for fix
    • I want some skills to be custom changed
    • I have my own idea how to make it better (post your idea below or suggest other nerfs/bufs for more classes)

trought whole l2 history, mage pts with 4 mages had problems with mana, thats why top mage setup was always 3 nukers and 2 rechargers

What you know about the game modoy... 6 necro with orfen, bish bd sws + OL and SE out of party. Top mag pak

• Like 1

What you know about the game modoy... 6 necro with orfen, bish bd sws + OL and SE out of party. Top mag pak

​no EE for PR? :(

​69 necro LF CP , this one if possible.

I hope on 2.0 PR will be fixed cos its normal there that ppl do insane dmg and 1shot others, up to 9k backstabs without dances

I hope on 2.0 PR will be fixed cos its normal there that ppl do insane dmg and 1shot others, up to 9k backstabs without dances

Ofc why not? On hero zerk, CoV, G. Might lvl 3, focus death lvl 3 ans some weird donation buffs, i can tell u he will deal this dmg. More like, this dmg even seems low.

Nothing to hope here. Again u post smthing not looking through all the stuff.

Ofc why not? On hero zerk, CoV, G. Might lvl 3, focus death lvl 3 ans some weird donation buffs, i can tell u he will deal this dmg. More like, this dmg even seems low.

​second pvp (inside LoA), no dance of fire, no focus death, no CoV (zerk and G might have nothing to do with dagger dmg, but he doesnt even have those there) casually hitting ppl for 3.5-6k when that pt has probably full buffs with songs and dances (because they have train of whole circle on their asses)

with the setup you wrote he is critting ppl for 9+k, now add dagger cat buff (30% crit dmg) on our server and u have 12k crits

​OOOO Clueless boi here? Forum gonna get alive again thanks to you! Did you learn to read yet? Ill tell you something. Dunno which java server you played with "FOCUS DEATH lvl 3" where greater might gave mucho bonus to backstab dmg, but ye keep living in your world. For now on we play on classic not on java x5000 interlude.

p.s good that you agree with me with that daggers gonna 1shot ppl on 2.0 cos you say "this dmg seems low". So now you will suggest to nerf backstab dmg by 50% like FC on pr cos as ppl say on this forum no class in l2 should be able to 1shot? Lets go deeper in this swamp of bullsh1t ideas? or better keep skills retail like?

It's all about balance Rizo .. It's all about balance

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GL4JuUkW3G4

you can change every single skill in dat movie with fear, fatal c. Etc :))

​This "custom balance" dead end way in swamp of bullsh1t ;)

lolo Rizos and Modoy gay troll couple again on me xD not worth to read even.

PS. Focus Death  Death Whisper, misspelled

​Did you ever read any post?!

This boi smarttalking about daggers :DD

​Did you ever read any post?!

​Yes, just not read 80% of ur flames. 20% is when u type in new topic. 100% read of other players that seem interesting for me.

"not even worth reading", pretty much your only argument to any reply in any topic, u say what dmg dagger make with list of buffs which half dont even affect its dmg, and then when someone shows u the dmg w/o buffs ypu mentioned, its not even worth reading

:) its so nice when randoms are losing in reasoning with "forum troll"

"not even worth reading", pretty much your only argument to any reply in any topic, u say what dmg dagger make with list of buffs which half dont even affect its dmg, and then when someone shows u the dmg w/o buffs ypu mentioned, its not even worth reading

lolo Rizos and Modoy gay troll couple again on me xD 

Go, go let it flow :D

Half doesnt affect, but half does. 
Good u suspect for "working PW in 2.0" when u dont have 2.0 yet :D

U guys re rly this stupid? Why if server is not working for u, u keep playing here and complain on forums? Well most likely Rizos, bcoz modoy in a moment will keep saying "im just making opinion", true, but Rizos QQ and u agree (couple moment).

I'm just here to say how stupid Rizos act with his QQ and complaining, bcoz nobody yet got here ban for that, but they should when it comes to Rizos saying "dont play, server bugged". Damn, such cancer.

I will keep posting my rights to stop abusing server and GMs decisions by Rizos, and i will keep not reading parts of ur posts just to not get cancer from it.

I know its polish mentality to flame in every game, but damn, when GMs not even using warning system on forum u go so far, even abusing their decisions. Aha, FC will stay "nerfed" until u go on official and make PR and test it. GL.

Want something 100% working how u think it should? Test it on retail. GL. GM's have own sources, files, they decide.

It's my last post to any of u explaining my statement.

by half which does affect in the part of video i mentioned is only dw listed by you (however there is next thing which affects it, and its hero dagger u didnt mention)

the complaints from rizos on forum about nerfing other classes is not because he wants to nerf them, he just want to proof that other classes are as op as his PR, which is "only" (not sure about this, maybe something got nerfed before i even joined server) class with his main skill nerfed

argument we dont have 2.0 is true, but why cannot we discuss if we show video from 2.0 from ru/eu classic ( which were approved as reliable source of info by admins in most cases)? lets say it will work different than in video, then daggers will simply report it ad soon as they find out their dmg is less than on video with same conditions, and it will most probably get fixed, so i dont see problem of us not having 2.0

Rizo you hit yesterday someone from clan for 9000 :) i think you happy ?

Those noobs which come gank sos 4 v 2 ? 3 of them died and OMG!! One of them goes to relog.. Which you want to nerf. GG this saved his life .

U guys re rly this stupid? Why if server is not working for u, u keep playing here and complain on forums? Well most likely Rizos, bcoz modoy in a moment will keep saying "im just making opinion", true, but Rizos QQ and u agree (couple moment).

I'm just here to say how stupid Rizos act with his QQ and complaining, bcoz nobody yet got here ban for that, but they should when it comes to Rizos saying "dont play, server bugged". Damn, such cancer.

I will keep posting my rights to stop abusing server and GMs decisions by Rizos, and i will keep not reading parts of ur posts just to not get cancer from it.

I know its polish mentality to flame in every game, but damn, when GMs not even using warning system on forum u go so far, even abusing their decisions. Aha, FC will stay "nerfed" until u go on official and make PR and test it. GL.

Want something 100% working how u think it should? Test it on retail. GL. GM's have own sources, files, they decide.

Ohoho racism incoming... Gg ban?stupid hater gonna hate your opinion is stupid shit here dude, cause you are forum garbage..Come and try to type some bullshit on ru forum, you will be totally rect and destroyed by Russian flamers.. Dude .. Trust me polish guys are ok :) 

• Like 1

yes 50+ pl set archer with low hp FC crit easy )). To be clear, ppl soemtimes see high dmg from me or other PRs and they imagine if PR is fixed i would do even 2x more dmg than that. Its not truth. It happens because FC has 20% chance to make high dmg and 80% chance to make 50% of dmg that it would do on official. So when im lucky with this 20% and on low hp i can hit u for example for 9000(when its fixed i would still hit for 9000 not for 18000). On official this FC skill doesnt have chance to do critical hit, it always hit for 100% dmg. When its fixed It wont hit stronger than now, it just wont have this custom chance with crit.

yes 50+ pl set archer with low hp FC crit easy )). To be clear, ppl soemtimes see high dmg from me or other PRs and they imagine if PR is fixed i would do even 2x more dmg than that. Its not truth. It happens because FC has 20% chance to make high dmg and 80% chance to make 50% of dmg that it would do on official. So when im lucky with this 20% and on low hp i can hit u for example for 9000(when its fixed i would still hit for 9000 not for 18000). On official this FC skill doesnt have chance to do critical hit, it always hit for 100% dmg. When its fixed It wont hit stronger than now, it just wont have this custom chance with crit.

Still trying to explain something to faggot??i think it's close to talking with donkey 

Still trying to explain something to faggot??i think it's close to talking with donkey 

we dont really care about his opinion(or at least me, coz i think there is like 43% chance he is just trolling), i reply just to let other ppl not trust him in his statements in suggestion part of forum and to let ppl know my arguments are said after some research on forum with videos/test from offi as backgrounds, i wouldnt give damn about his quotes in some random topic in general discussion

Want something 100% working how u think it should? Test it on retail.
GL. GM's have own sources, files, they decide.

​Hello again clueles boy. I never discouraged any player to come play here, actually i brought many of my friends here. I always encourage ppl to come here when they ask for serve ronline etc. i never said dont play here to any1.

fatal counter in were we tunned it down a bit. i also shared the opinion it was a bit too strong so what we did was leave it with same damage basicly as a double shot but with the HP function, so lower HP still deals more dmg then full HP. to compensate for this damage loss the skill has chance to crit.

basically you still have that one shot factor that can happen if it crits on low HP, its just not so reliable and constant as on official.

Ill tell u 1 more thing but please dont cry after reading it 

ITS A SECRET!!!

i wanted to remove fatal counter from PR and give it to DA and all dorfs, but koll didnt let me :/

theres no correct answer to this question xD if i say changes will be made everyday rizos will be asking me what changes, if i say nothing will be changed everyday rizos will be asking me to change it.

lets leave it this way... i still think about this skill lots of time per day. so its possible, withouth anything for sure, that some changes might happen now that 2.0 is closer.

​:)

l

Ohoho racism incoming... Gg ban?stupid hater gonna hate your opinion is stupid shit here dude, cause you are forum garbage..Come and try to type some bullshit on ru forum, you will be totally rect and destroyed by Russian flamers.. Dude .. Trust me polish guys are ok :) 

​Datplays is polak also :), yet he flames his nation in general, what a nice boi)