Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Alliance clan amount

Okey from my low knowledge, i guess on 2.0 max alliance clans are 3, but each clan gets improved member amount to 50? What u guys think, maybe we could make alliance amount of clans 4? That would bring 50*4 I think Perkunas also have problems with players in alliance. 120-150 is not enough at winter time O.o new players want to join clans but their are full...

• Like 3

Okey from my low knowledge, i guess on 2.0 max alliance clans are 3, but each clan gets improved member amount to 50? What u guys think, maybe we could make alliance amount of clans 4? That would bring 50*4 I think Perkunas also have problems with players in alliance. 120-150 is not enough at winter time O.o new players want to join clans but their are full...

What is the point of alliance if there is no "alliance protection in pvp" You have to go in CC anyway

Problem is not protection, problem is that people dont want to be seperated in other clan, because they dont have "Power" to prepare their clans, and ally leaders dont want to waste money on some random clan who can die anyday, also its simplier to communicate for epics and other stuff in ally chat. This server has a lot of random parties made from ally, not only CPs like in GK.

And i really dont understand the point of making alliance max of 3 clans? Is it op to have for example 30 clans in alliance?

And those new guys dont have so much "power" to make fourth side.

they want to introduce academy system in 2.0, so at least newbies until 40 can join and see how it goes

​Im speaking not about newbies, im speaking about solo players 65+ who want to join some clans for Sieges and so on. We all know that l2 these days is all about CP system but still our server has this easier leveling for solo players and we can use it. Not all are russian robots who can farm mobs 24/7.

What about if all three clans are full of CPs? we have more then 12 CPs in our side, what to do then ? To create some random clan and put other CPs there. But its clunky. Communications will be between 3 clans + 1, not between all 4. And people who are in that one clan will feel seperated.

Winted is comming, some new and new cps comming, we need spots... 

What is the point of alliance if there is no "alliance protection in pvp" You have to go in CC anyway

​pls die

​should i report u?

I agree with that, 3 clans in alliance it's fine. It's better to open more slots in clans like 3 lvl clan -> 40 people, 4 lvl clan -> 50 people, 5 lvl clan -> 60 people and all will be happy :D 

I agree with that, 3 clans in alliance it's fine. It's better to open more slots in clans like 3 lvl clan -> 40 people, 4 lvl clan -> 50 people, 5 lvl clan -> 60 people and all will be happy :D 

​more overs to be immortal

​more overs to be immortal

​y thats what i think, also CH problem will be solved, its op. Better add more clans in alliance.

​pls die

​should i report u?

​no need, just die

Okey from my low knowledge, i guess on 2.0 max alliance clans are 3, but each clan gets improved member amount to 50? What u guys think, maybe we could make alliance amount of clans 4? That would bring 50*4 I think Perkunas also have problems with players in alliance. 120-150 is not enough at winter time O.o new players want to join clans but their are full...

Perkunas 80 with boxes, nice try kid.

The system as it is now is ok, moreover if 2.0 brings more slots in clans - more than enough.

The system as it is now is ok, moreover if 2.0 brings more slots in clans - more than enough.

​Nice try kid ? da fuk? Im saying that Vigilance is full of people and we getting more, and we need space. Instead of using 3rd program for communication i ask for everyone to think about making alliance bigger. I just dont see why people have to make some clan discord pages or fb pages, while we can solve it in game, by using game system, ally chat. 

And dont lie kid, 3 sieges ago in CC u hate 108 people. I know everything in perkunas, believe me ;) 

About CH you're right but I'm right too. If many alt clans will be created and already are created to support main clans. Big main clans wants CH's in their 2nd clans, like they have. These CH's could be usefull to main but more low clans, if big main clans had more slots in their clan could be better for this, did you get it now guys? :) 

http://www.lineage2.com/en/game/the-library/clans/clan-levels-and-ranks.php

clans at max lv back in the days had a total of 220 people. here we're stuck at 40, wich is basicly a little more than 4 parties.

i don't pretend to have the same amount of previous chronicles(even if it would help, and a lot too), but since there's already clans that are running out of space and can't invite more active people, at least consider the fact of increasing the number of clans that can join an ally, if you really can't increase the basic amount of people per clan lv.

this matter is hard to dicussion, the pupose of 40 max is to prevent a side has more than 120 ppl, becoz if its the same as some old chronicle, invicible side will happen, but if you keep 40 at maximum, politics would get involed more orfen, like right now its Vig and UQ, between soil and zorge, they hate each other like fck but for the best benefit for their ppl, they still can sit on the same table and discuss terms. 

but why i said its hard to discussion, becoz we dont have that large quality players like korean or grain kain, from my experiences, just about 20% of our players is dedicated enough to get this game serious and actually bring politics into a game, the rest would just quit or get a 2-3 months break then start over again. So we have 2 choices, we can make it like some old chronicles and to make the game once again easier for everybody, but the consequence is maybe oneday we should remove our "classic" tag in our server, or we just keep it like it is and let the newcomers suffer from the hardcore xD obviously 80% of them will quit

this matter is hard to dicussion, the pupose of 40 max is to prevent a side has more than 120 ppl, becoz if its the same as some old chronicle, invicible side will happen,

i understand what you mean, but there's already un-official alliances in our server that are not declared, and who is playing in top clans already know who is helping each other.

an example would be the new NFactors clan helping perkunas. they're not in the same ally, but they help each other in war. 

the limit on clan members and alliance isn't really something that is preventing people to help each other.

at the moment those limitations are there just to be annoying, because people will still use the command channel, teamspeak or other programs to organize themself when it's needed, even if they're not in the same ally.

the suggestion of increasing the number of clans joining an alliance was made simply because it's way easier to manage 120+ people with a single ally chat, rather than having to create multiple chat channels or organize stuff with 120+ people in the same teamspeak.

​Nice try kid ? da fuk? Im saying that Vigilance is full of people and we getting more, and we need space. Instead of using 3rd program for communication i ask for everyone to think about making alliance bigger. I just dont see why people have to make some clan discord pages or fb pages, while we can solve it in game, by using game system, ally chat. 

And dont lie kid, 3 sieges ago in CC u hate 108 people. I know everything in perkunas, believe me ;) 

​Stop making zerg and instead of recruting everything that has 2 legs let players play and maybe u will see more sides on the server one day.

Making more slots in clans/more clans in ally occur in all server sitting in 2 ally, total bullshit.

this matter is hard to dicussion, the pupose of 40 max is to prevent a side has more than 120 ppl, becoz if its the same as some old chronicle, invicible side will happen,

i understand what you mean, but there's already un-official alliances in our server that are not declared, and who is playing in top clans already know who is helping each other.

an example would be the new NFactors clan helping perkunas. they're not in the same ally, but they help each other in war. 

the limit on clan members and alliance isn't really something that is preventing people to help each other.

at the moment those limitations are there just to be annoying, because people will still use the command channel, teamspeak or other programs to organize themself when it's needed, even if they're not in the same ally.

the suggestion of increasing the number of clans joining an alliance was made simply because it's way easier to manage 120+ people with a single ally chat, rather than having to create multiple chat channels or organize stuff with 120+ people in the same teamspeak.

​you understand but not all of it, that alliance channel chat is big, very big, espeacially when we are an internaltional server not like grain kain where they dont even need red chat to command but just TS

• Like 1

iStop making zerg and instead of recruting everything that has 2 legs let players play and maybe u will see more sides on the server one day.

Making more slots in clans/more clans in ally occur in all server sitting in 2 ally, total bullshit.

​Show me atleast one guy who alone wants to put his time being level 65 and making "fourth side". You wont find any, because people think about reaching top players, not about investing time into something, that will never give u any pros. And most of the server dont have 24/7 to do it. 24/7 people are on GK and still server is two sided. AND even if he tryes to make fourth side its impossible to do it because people wont see a reason to join him. SOOO instead of making bullsh1t speaking in server better agree that we all are happy with three side and we want to pick all people in those sides.

And stop this agressive chatting in forum with no arguments always please. Calling me kid doesnt change anything, because i am kid.

BTW not our problem that people dont like u and want to join us.

SO all in all, whats better to use some third kind of programs for grouping people (discord bla bla bla) or just fixing some bad game mechanics.

iStop making zerg and instead of recruting everything that has 2 legs let players play and maybe u will see more sides on the server one day.

​Show me atleast one guy who alone wants to put his time being level 65 and making "fourth side". You wont find any, because people think about reaching top players, not about investing time into something, that will never give u any pros. And most of the server dont have 24/7 to do it. 24/7 people are on GK and still server is two sided. AND even if he tryes to make fourth side its impossible to do it because people wont see a reason to join him. SOOO instead of making bullsh1t speaking in server better agree that we all are happy with three side and we want to pick all people in those sides.

And stop this agressive chatting in forum with no arguments always please. Calling me kid doesnt change anything, because i am kid.

BTW not our problem that people dont like u and want to join us.

SO all in all, whats better to use some third kind of programs for grouping people (discord bla bla bla) or just fixing some bad game mechanics.

​So 2 side or 3 side?

If u re kid that explain ur rage. And i called u kid, bcoz u expect something in 1st post and then mention some clan trying to blacken them thats why i expect u to stop saying bullsht. Take care of ur own zerg alliance, coz Perkunas has the lowest amount of ppl from the top 3 clans so far.

Whats the problem of using teamspeak and global chat there? How do u think if official have 3k online and also only 2-3sides how they manage to group 300-400 ppl if they dont have custom of +++ clans in ally? Of course they do it on Teamspeak or other 3rd program software.

We got some custom things here but its to balance, not disbalance so i wouldnt touch alliance amount.

If u re kid that explain ur rage. And i called u kid, bcoz u expect something in 1st post and then mention some clan trying to blacken them thats why i expect u to stop saying bullsht. Take care of ur own zerg alliance, coz Perkunas has the lowest amount of ppl from the top 3 clans so far.

We got some custom things here but its to balance, not disbalance so i wouldnt touch alliance amount.

​Yea we make custom skill instead of fixing bugs or making worse game mechanics better (like ch, ally, clan,friendlist amount... .... ...). 

Tell me what disbalance u get making alliance to have more clans? It gives only one thing, ally chat, so u dont need to use third program searching for people and pming them.

P.S. u are also a kid, u didnt land from nowhere.