Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Alliance clan amount

If u re kid that explain ur rage. And i called u kid, bcoz u expect something in 1st post and then mention some clan trying to blacken them thats why i expect u to stop saying bullsht. Take care of ur own zerg alliance, coz Perkunas has the lowest amount of ppl from the top 3 clans so far.

We got some custom things here but its to balance, not disbalance so i wouldnt touch alliance amount.

​Yea we make custom skill instead of fixing bugs or making worse game mechanics better (like ch, ally, clan,friendlist amount... .... ...). 

Tell me what disbalance u get making alliance to have more clans? It gives only one thing, ally chat, so u dont need to use third program searching for people and pming them.

P.S. u are also a kid, u didnt land from nowhere.

Another smart ass that quote, but delete half post. 

Whats the problem of using teamspeak and global chat there? How do u think if official have 3k online and also only 2-3sides how they manage to group 300-400 ppl if they dont have custom of +++ clans in ally? Of course they do it on Teamspeak or other 3rd program software.

so.. make it easy for bizquit to recluit anything that moves ? keep as it. 3 clan per ally. al least clan lv3 30 ppl, clan lv4 40 ppl, clan lv5 50 ppl. enought

Can we consider atleast making ally chat for whole ally? I mean i made suggestions for class change 4 months before also the suggestion for different titles when event is winnable and so on and so on... Im not saying that im right 100%, but this is just stupid old mechanic that makes l2 more hard to play. Its like interlude withouth mail system and so on... Just make that allias can use same chat or smth. 

Can we consider atleast making ally chat for whole ally? I mean i made suggestions for class change 4 months before also the suggestion for different titles when event is winnable and so on and so on... Im not saying that im right 100%, but this is just stupid old mechanic that makes l2 more hard to play. Its like interlude withouth mail system and so on... Just make that allias can use same chat or smth. 

​+

​well, what is the difference in clan which is in ally and clan which is not ( i mean officialy) right now? its only that it doesnt have ally chat, and they dont have same ally name (WickedSick and W1ckedSick, wow), OL buffs/cp heals work just for clan, mass ress works just for clan, there is friendly fire on ally anyway unless ppl are in CC, literally only thing which differs those clans is ally chat

i am not against it, eventho i wouldnt like the spam going on from zillion clans in ally chat when now its good place to communicate and joke around with other ppl in different time zones from other clans in alliance (3 clans is more than enough)

i am not against it, eventho i wouldnt like the spam going on from zillion clans in ally chat when now its good place to communicate and joke around with other ppl in different time zones from other clans in alliance (3 clans is more than enough)

​I imagine..