Sign in to follow this  
dkdarkie

lf clan/cp

iam a lvl 46 sps and have lvl 42 se and 41 pp witch i also lvl pp atleast to lvl 52 and se well goes to 60+

- i consider to re roll for a WL so i can solo aoe etc for fast lvl, and then i might change back to sps once im 60+

i got full c gear and almost b wep. i play alot on ueven weeks, like this week 47. since i got my daughter in even weeks like week 48.

when i got her i play around 3-4h after 7 evning. when i dont have her, i play from around 5, witch means i play like 5-6h a day there.

im lokking for clan with ts so Theres some good connection, i look for a English speaking clan/group. since im from denmark.

im 24 years old. hit me up for more info.

• Like 1

iam a lvl 46 sps and have lvl 42 se and 41 pp witch i also lvl pp atleast to lvl 52 and se well goes to 60+

- i consider to re roll for a WL so i can solo aoe etc for fast lvl, and then i might change back to sps once im 60+

i got full c gear and almost b wep. i play alot on ueven weeks, like this week 47. since i got my daughter in even weeks like week 48.

when i got her i play around 3-4h after 7 evning. when i dont have her, i play from around 5, witch means i play like 5-6h a day there.

im lokking for clan with ts so Theres some good connection, i look for a English speaking clan/group. since im from denmark.

im 24 years old. hit me up for more info.

​Just some information cause i see you are new, you cant change from sps to Wl. You can only change to other mages as sorcerer, necro and sph. 

Hope you find a cp , gl :)