Cyane

Suggestion: Separating the fourth group into two different groups

Should we change the 4th group of "Class change system"?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Should we change the 4th group of "Class change system"?

and this is why we shouldnt touched it at all from what it was. one change was suggested, and even tho it will render this system not so usefull it will still keep it functional. this suggestion gets accepted even tho it might hurt servers income... and sudently 500 more suggestions show up to change it even more.

im still curious to see a stacked party with daggers killing mobs even 1by1 and see how much slower it is comparing to the AOE farm timmers of respawn, running, training, resting, and so on.

With this said maybe people will wake up right before changes will happen. ^_^

and this is why we shouldnt touched it at all from what it was. one change was suggested, and even tho it will render this system not so usefull it will still keep it functional. this suggestion gets accepted even tho it might hurt servers income... and sudently 500 more suggestions show up to change it even more.

im still curious to see a stacked party with daggers killing mobs even 1by1 and see how much slower it is comparing to the AOE farm timmers of respawn, running, training, resting, and so on.

In real life ​Laws are changed from time to time to try make world better. This here is same. and same like u did with some other changes on server, looking to improve.

this suggestion gets accepted even tho it might hurt servers income... and sudently 500 more suggestions show up to change it even more.

Why it might hurt servers incoming?

I see it in the other way, more people coming to play here since server is more fair if this suggestion success, because server looks more fair, things arent just made to get donations. if this suggestion doesnt success is like, if you have $$$$ you can get easier somethings, so that looks like not being so fair and not so atractive.

All about this is something that you have to think about and choose, since it is your server.

We all have diferent opinions with his small or big diferences.

But there are some facts that aren not about opinions.

PD: We can check what xp faster if admin want/can. We go test server, change rates for sometime, I take most populated archer and some other guy takes most populated dagger with 1 buffer box or the set up u wish and we compare the xp in like 1-2 hours, and then we make some maths. To compare Archer XP with Dagger xp. I would like Modoy goes with dagger and have the big fun of stigmating each mob for 2-4 hours that dure this test. only 2-4 hours, imagine dayly. He can not even imagine. But well, we know how some people is, they come and they can lie one more time even when they know the truth.

PD2: for me things are so clear, people defending this suggestion like Cyane, me and others played dagger and suffered how hard xp a dagger is. People againts this change like Modoy are just interesed on this change not be maden because he just want to change to dagger, wicth is unfair, same than going into other class to faster xp and change to overlord unfair is. END.

With this said maybe people will wake up right before changes will happen. ^_^

​San0 I think y need apply change in a days so ppl dont extremely start reroll for archers :P

Why this kind of class changes arent in retail?

becuz on retail you pay 10 euros per month to play and they dont have to find another not game breaking aspects to generate their income.​

Edited by San0

hello guys, damn, your posts is too long, cant read all of that, so if you dont mind i just wanna know about mage changing to archer/fighter but with some penalty, like you will lose 2/3/4 level, its a good i deal becoz i saw some Cp losing some core members and they cant even exp now, recruiting is not easy to its better for them to change their class, even with penalty its still very good for them

Why this kind of class changes arent in retail?

becuz on retail you pay 10 euros per month to play and they dont have to find another not game breaking aspects to generate their income.​

We could talk long about this, the answer was clear. ofc, i went to talk about that question but didnt want to write walltext or going offtopic, i forgot to delete that question when i wrote/editing the msg

Why u just answer to that question and not rest of the message? :D

I will tell, sometimes we go into the points we can get soome advantage and we dont focus in other points where is hard discuss and we get disadvantage.

:) NP San0, i just trying to argue fair with the suggestion, same than i did some other suggestions in other threads without focusing in my own business.

Like i wrote in other threads that i feel sad with some classes that are not played like TK, PW, AW, .. i like the variety, same than in real life, and i like to be fair, we have same or similar chances.

And well, no hate for anyone, boys/girls! HF.

​San0 but Rizo's idea was the bets one here, and it would be great to can change for every class but with some missing of exp/lvls - it would be great for CPs when one person would go off and  there will be need of some class.

• Like 3

​San0 but Rizo's idea was the bets one here, and it would be great to can change for every class but with some missing of exp/lvls - it would be great for CPs when one person would go off and  there will be need of some class.

​i vote for this...

• Like 2

i never see a party of daggers.... so its hard to compare. there are no Daggers CP.... Look for tank for a dagger party? of course he will run to an AOE PT...  what are we talking about ?

i never see a party of daggers.... so its hard to compare. there are no Daggers CP.... Look for tank for a dagger party? of course he will run to an AOE PT...  what are we talking about ?

​dagger cp isnt strictly just cp containing daggers as DDs, but setup like dagger, dagger, tyrant, DA/duelist (and SE active in main pt)

PD: We can check what xp faster if admin want/can. We go test server, change rates for sometime, I take most populated archer and some other guy takes most populated dagger with 1 buffer box or the set up u wish and we compare the xp in like 1-2 hours, and then we make some maths. To compare Archer XP with Dagger xp. I would like Modoy goes with dagger and have the big fun of stigmating each mob for 2-4 hours that dure this test. only 2-4 hours, imagine dayly. He can not even imagine. But well, we know how some people is, they come and they can lie one more time even when they know the truth.

PD2: for me things are so clear, people defending this suggestion like Cyane, me and others played dagger and suffered how hard xp a dagger is. People againts this change like Modoy are just interesed on this change not be maden because he just want to change to dagger, wicth is unfair, same than going into other class to faster xp and change to overlord unfair is. END.

​are u kidding me right? i guess u have never opened when i streamed, xping with just SE box and stigma every mob would be like easy mode xp for me, i dont have much time coz of university, so i need to pull crazy xp during times i can play, so i log for myself 5 clients on pc, 1 on laptop and go for like 12 hour xp w/o downtime even during shooting, managing everything, lately doing duo xp on kariks loa, 2 ppl boxing whole pt, cleaning whole bridge with just 2 ppl, managing s/d, cat buff, pp buffs, ee buffs, healing, shooting, sometimes managing to get better mobs/time ratio than when 5+ppl are active, so do u really think i would have problem to stigma for myself? pls, dont be ridiculous

as i said, even if i am interested to change to dagger, i probably wont, coz i wont pay for it myself, but trust me, even if i was dagger, i would probably way to make insane xp, even if i had to log 10 clients myself and doing debuffs from 3 different clients, so now ppl stop crying and go find some convenient way to xp

and now dont say that not everybody can xp, i had moment back in the time when i was bored to do all this, and i was xping my archer 65+ on self buffs, ofc it was slow as ****, but i simply chose to xp that way

as i said in some other suggestion, we dont have much time to be now looking at all of them and thinking about all possible outcomes in all of them. we will see how this poll goes, if needed make the changes suggested for now and after 2.0 when ill have some free time for brainstorming ill run all my brain cores into this and see if more changes gonna be needed.

• Like 1

My cp used to do that daily with me and a dagger friend in loa, @MoDoy,  with active se, box pp, hex from gladi, sws or bd (sometimes both if we were lucky) daily. You kill relatively fast 1 by 1, but you can not expect it to be close to AoE farming with warriors. We changed then to ab AoE and the difference is huge. We never came back to loa again to kill one-by-one. I wouldnt.

I can build up both parties for lvling my dagger, and i found out that aoe is the fastest way. Cyane stays leaching, while i use a tank, a recharger and a warlord, and i have better results. Just my own experience

My cp used to do that daily with me in loa, @MoDoy,  with active se, box pp, hex from gladi, sws or bd (sometimes both) daily. You kill relatively fast 1 by 1, but you can not expect it to be close to AoE farming with warriors. We changed then to ab AoE and the difference is huge. We never came back to loa again to kill one-by-one. I wouldnt.

I can build up both parties for lvling my dagger, and i found out that aoe is the fastest way. Cyane stays leaching, while i use a tank, a recharger and a warlord, and i have better results. Just my own experience

​i tried both as well, i thought ABG aoe is much much faster, but then i checked numbers, and found out its not that far in front, however its much more comfortable for most of ppl to aoe in abg, coz dds/most support sits for 2 mins, tank trains every 2 mins, u kill train in 30 sec and then u can rest for 90 seconds

Do you think archers do more? 4 archers + pl sets + hex + cat buf out of party+ pp zerk out of party  + 13-+15 emi bows +8/12 str dye and we make 2,5-3,5kk exp/buff in loa, its top dps setup for archer pt. Make top dps setup dagger loa pt with 4 daggers + hex +  SE stigma + cat out of party + pp for zerk + 8/12 str dye + pl set + crystal dagger +13-+15 and come back here to compare exp. Im sure ull have better dps than archers, I can even save your time and im gonna tell you that daggers gonna have around 40% more dps, the only difference is that they need to run close to loa mobs to start dps and archers can start dps from 900 range, so come on dont speak when u have no clue. Also for ur "auto assist" you gonna get ban so come on more with your ideas. You gonna make -15 str or -15 dex dagger and you are surprised you exp slower than +12 str archer lol.

@MoDoy no everyone can log 10 clients.... think of that.  its OK. if it you log 4 box and go xp, ok will be faster... but.. here again, hi Gracia final, 1 player with 4 box in follow... Wtf man. i think classic is not about that. i mean... Archer + pp buff XP Faster than Dagger + pp ?. and dont say and repeat the same book... "if you log a bd box, and plus Warlock with PP buff balblababalblablabla"  again 4 Clientes..... Again... not everyone can log 4 clients. no bullsh1t . 

@MoDoy no everyone can log 10 clients.... think of that.  its OK. if it you log 4 box and go xp, ok will be faster... but.. here again, hi Gracia final, 1 player with 4 box in follow... Wtf man. i think classic is not about that. i mean... Archer + pp buff XP Faster than Dagger + pp ?. and dont say and repeat the same book... "if you log a bd box, and plus Warlock with PP buff balblababalblablabla"  again 4 Clientes..... Again... not everyone can log 4 clients. no bullsh1t . 

​so once again, as always, we are comparing how class is operatin in one single scenario, solo xp, 1 buffer, look guys, archer can xp faster in this scenario, ok, gz and?

you dont have to watch whole video, it is just for ppl who would cry that i cheated somehow and manipulated xp or xped for longer time or something. u can see AW 59 lvl (which is way low for sos, the mobs are still red, cannot land hex), with kris (which is low B weapon), now look, i made 3.9kk xp in 20 mins, while i dont have clan for 10% xp bonus (so that would equal to 4.3kk xp) and clan speed skill for +7 speed (would increase xp as well, coz i have to run a lot), now do u trully think that archer with dark elven bow +0 and 59 lvl can make THAT MUCH MORE xp in sos with pp+sws? i dont think so, coz my stacked archer with emi+12 and 68 lvl with full buffs (cat,sws,bd,pp) can make from 6-7kk there, so do u think if i had crystal dagger+12, 68 lvl AW and bd+cat buff and zerk, do u really think i couldnt pull 5-6kk+ with it there?

also u can see that my mana is not even close to be wasted, eventho i am using skills frequently, also not using that many healing potions, coz vampiric rage did quite a job there

also just for curiosity i was trying to xp just with SE (at that moment i used pl set, coz i thought it will be better), the mobs were dying really fast as well, the only problem was survivabillity, and had to waste too many potions, however if i was higher lvl, could land hex and had bw heavy, i believe even that xp would be doable and could consider it fast

• Like 1

Modoy, plz make more tests, compare exp with different boxes logged, different spots like sos fom loa - I need more exp on my AW :D

P.S. I saw some1 "flaming" me that im not objective here cos i want to reroll to aw in future. I was considering it if PR wont be changed, but i dont need to reroll, i just need to exp my 2nd acc ;). Also i didnt push for it to split the classes, i even said its daggers who deserve new class change group cos they exp a bit slower than archers. Just read my posts. In my opinion the biggest disadvantage of this suggested change is that we reduce class change possibilities, some ppl suggest to restrict it even more. You guys really want to make HEs able only to rerol to SR/PR? Like who would even use such class change? Same goes for for example tyrant, It would be able only to switch between meele warriors. Usually ppl rerol to completely different class because od CP needs. Abusing class change to exp daggers faster is unfair, but restricting even more class change system, will make it totally useless. Just add that "EXP COSTS" so ppl can class change into whatever they want paying with these 20 euros and several levels depending on class. PPl will be happy to have such possibility while now they dont, and admins will have more class change orders and more $$$. Just a win - win solution

• Like 5

Modoy, plz make more tests, compare exp with different boxes logged, different spots like sos fom loa - I need more exp on my AW :D

P.S. I saw some1 "flaming" me that im not objective here cos i want to reroll to aw in future. I was considering it if PR wont be changed, but i dont need to reroll, i just need to exp my 2nd acc ;). Also i didnt push for it to split the classes, i even said its daggers who deserve new class change group cos they exp a bit slower than archers. Just read my posts. In my opinion the biggest disadvantage of this suggested change is that we reduce class change possibilities, some ppl suggest to restrict it even more. You guys really want to make HEs able only to rerol to SR/PR? Like who would even use such class change? Same goes for for example tyrant, It would be able only to switch between meele warriors. Usually ppl rerol to completely different class because od CP needs. Abusing class change to exp daggers faster is unfair, but restricting even more class change system, will make it totally useless. Just add that "EXP COSTS" so ppl can class change into whatever they want paying with these 20 euros and several levels depending on class. PPl will be happy to have such possibility while now they dont, and admins will have more class change orders and more $$$. Just a win - win solution

​its clear @@MoDoy wanna lv up with Archer and then reroll to Dagger..totally clear.

i agree with your idea. remember not everyone are donator here. im not a donator for example. but i got PA in my PP. and exping with PP buff and soloing. i waste more Adena than i pick up.  cause i pot a lot. each 40 mins got to waste arround 300k in pots. and i pick up 72k.... so... in this way. less PA on other Accs. 
if you are a donator and put PA in BD , in PP , in Warlock, of course you will xp faster than others.

the point here is: when we get in 2.0 a lot of ppl who Xping in Aoe all day all night, will reroll to Dagger to Olys. im not stupid guy. and all my time playing as dagger to Fight the Hero, go to trash. cause someone who's reach lvl 75 in aoe reroll.. perfect example with CloudyQ cp, all WL lvl aoe to 74 then reroll to archer. and now one of the top CP archers. for me its unfair for all archers. restrics groups, Warriors Are Warriors, Rogues are Rogues.  if you are a warrior and wanna reroll to Rogue, Pay for that, and not only 20 euros, just some lvl too (and more than 1 lvl). 

let me repeat, i play as TH from 1.0 and if i do aoe from lv48 to 58 its enouthg. then no more Aoe for me, why ? cause im Dagger. and now 1 year and a month later im 70 40%. END.

​its clear @@MoDoy wanna lv up with Archer and then reroll to Dagger..totally clear.

i agree with your idea. remember not everyone are donator here. im not a donator for example. but i got PA in my PP. and exping with PP buff and soloing. i waste more Adena than i pick up.  cause i pot a lot. each 40 mins got to waste arround 300k in pots. and i pick up 72k.... so... in this way. less PA on other Accs. 
if you are a donator and put PA in BD , in PP , in Warlock, of course you will xp faster than others.

the point here is: when we get in 2.0 a lot of ppl who Xping in Aoe all day all night, will reroll to Dagger to Olys. im not stupid guy. and all my time playing as dagger to Fight the Hero, go to trash. cause someone who's reach lvl 75 in aoe reroll.. perfect example with CloudyQ cp, all WL lvl aoe to 74 then reroll to archer. and now one of the top CP archers. for me its unfair for all archers. restrics groups, Warriors Are Warriors, Rogues are Rogues.  if you are a warrior and wanna reroll to Rogue, Pay for that, and not only 20 euros, just some lvl too (and more than 1 lvl). 

let me repeat, i play as TH from 1.0 and if i do aoe from lv48 to 58 its enouthg. then no more Aoe for me, why ? cause im Dagger. and now 1 year and a month later im 70 40%. END.

learn to read pls, i said it many times that i want to reroll dagger, but that i most probably WONT becauae i am not going to pay for a game and also why should i change when i get hero on my sr?

xping dagger with pp box, crying u are killing slow, maybe i can go xp tyrant with ee and say "hey guys, i xp slow, could u do something about it?", everybody knows for melees best buffer is se, also with vampiric u could see i didnt waste that many hp pots, also i thought this topic is about xp, not farming overall, if u want adena u can get them other way

also i dont see anybody crying about cloudQ cp rerolling to archers, they xped, they rerolled, so what? they spend money, its their decision, eventho i had "harder" time xping my archer than their melees

also nobody cares about your lvl, what struggles u had in 1.0, every class xped 10x slower back than, so thats no excuse, stop ganging and go xp if u want to be higher lvl

also if u are defending this purpose just because u want to be hero th, u can give up, coz there is no way u could take it from thelord, u are losing to lolo archer 3 lvls lower when u have resist shock lvl 4, so yeah, gl

Make Classchange-System as much flexible as you can!

This will keep CPs alive and saves Serverpopulation (in case that someone in CP quit).

It would also help groups to finish their CP 9/9 - sometimes you find a nice, actvie person wich you wanna play with but you cant add to CP cauz his class does not fit.

Also it gives People a new motivation if they are bored of their character (I know some People wich are rly rly Dissatisfied cauz they dont wanna be a nuker longer)

Another option could be to make Classchange to Groups lower then your current more expensive!

Group up = 20,00 €  / 1 Group down = 40,00 €  (-1 lvl) / 2 Group down = 60,00 € (-2 lvl)  ... and so on!

• Like 2

In real life ​Laws are changed from time to time to try make world better. This here is same. and same like u did with some other changes on server, looking to improve.

this suggestion gets accepted even tho it might hurt servers income... and sudently 500 more suggestions show up to change it even more.

Why it might hurt servers incoming?

I see it in the other way, more people coming to play here since server is more fair if this suggestion success, because server looks more fair, things arent just made to get donations. if this suggestion doesnt success is like, if you have $$$$ you can get easier somethings, so that looks like not being so fair and not so atractive.

All about this is something that you have to think about and choose, since it is your server.

We all have diferent opinions with his small or big diferences.

But there are some facts that aren not about opinions.

And you are not interested???

​So this is the real reason why you want to change service... (just give him hero status right away and problem solved. :-)) Well you know what i can start a dagger today and make him enough lvl to join Oly and just farm him and you still won't get hero... This is a stupid justification for a stupid move i think the service as it is it helps you want change it just to don't have so much competition in oly and thats is just nonsense... It's a Gm service not a game feature not about beeing fair or unfair people don't abuse it, they just play 1 class and decided to play another... Happends all the time just easier here cause you can ask for class transfer if you can change into what you want... If GM decide to change service based on this kind of answer i just think you should stop doing it at all. But thats only my tought...

• Like 1

​So this is the real reason why you want to change service... (just give him hero status right away and problem solved. :-)) Well you know what i can start a dagger today and make him enough lvl to join Oly and just farm him and you still won't get hero... This is a stupid justification for a stupid move i think the service as it is it helps you want change it just to don't have so much competition in oly and thats is just nonsense... But thats only my tought...

thats not only your thought, some ppl already realized xping dagger is not sooooooo bad (yes its not easy and fast, but come on), but ppl are afraid that high lvl chars will reroll to daggers for oly, they dont care about ordinary pvp or other sh1t

• Like 1

​So this is the real reason why you want to change service... (just give him hero status right away and problem solved. :-)) Well you know what i can start a dagger today and make him enough lvl to join Oly and just farm him and you still won't get hero... This is a stupid justification for a stupid move i think the service as it is it helps you want change it just to don't have so much competition in oly and thats is just nonsense... But thats only my tought...

thats not only your thought, some ppl already realized xping dagger is not sooooooo bad (yes its not easy and fast, but come on), but ppl are afraid that high lvl chars will reroll to daggers for oly, they dont care about ordinary pvp or other sh1t

​I can see that you think you are the smartest guy out there and you know best what everyone thinks / is afraid of :) Somehow poll result do not agree with what you are saying so far. So maybe you should take a small break, cool down a little, and think the whole thing through once again.

I can only tell that what you say is good on paper, but not so much in practice. You said that you wouldn't pay 20 euros to change for dagger but you keep saying that dagger have it sooooo easy to exp for just 20 euros PER MONTH (se+sws), and if we add another 10 euro per month (cat) then it is really power lvling so we shouldn't cry - nice logic :)

Next thing is - obviously Oly is a problem and what I can see is that not Haibara wants change to get a hero - but you want not to change so you can reroll and get a hero :) really I can count with my fingers how many active abyss walkers and plains walker are there on a server, so any warrior/archer 70+ can pay for class change to AW/PW and get free hero with 0 effort. It is some next level abuse and it should be forbidden. I think there is a reason why there are so few AW and PW on the server. So stop repeating how you could just play dagger and rape everything and everyone if you just wanted. Just do it instead of going easy mode.