Cyane

Suggestion: Separating the fourth group into two different groups

Should we change the 4th group of "Class change system"?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Should we change the 4th group of "Class change system"?

​its clear @@MoDoy wanna lv up with Archer and then reroll to Dagger..totally clear.

i agree with your idea. remember not everyone are donator here. im not a donator for example. but i got PA in my PP. and exping with PP buff and soloing. i waste more Adena than i pick up.  cause i pot a lot. each 40 mins got to waste arround 300k in pots. and i pick up 72k.... so... in this way. less PA on other Accs. 
if you are a donator and put PA in BD , in PP , in Warlock, of course you will xp faster than others.

the point here is: when we get in 2.0 a lot of ppl who Xping in Aoe all day all night, will reroll to Dagger to Olys. im not stupid guy. and all my time playing as dagger to Fight the Hero, go to trash. cause someone who's reach lvl 75 in aoe reroll.. perfect example with CloudyQ cp, all WL lvl aoe to 74 then reroll to archer. and now one of the top CP archers. for me its unfair for all archers. restrics groups, Warriors Are Warriors, Rogues are Rogues.  if you are a warrior and wanna reroll to Rogue, Pay for that, and not only 20 euros, just some lvl too (and more than 1 lvl). 

let me repeat, i play as TH from 1.0 and if i do aoe from lv48 to 58 its enouthg. then no more Aoe for me, why ? cause im Dagger. and now 1 year and a month later im 70 40%. END.

​So this is the real reason why you want to change service... (just give him hero status right away and problem solved. :-)) Well you know what i can start a dagger today and make him enough lvl to join Oly and just farm him and you still won't get hero... This is a stupid justification for a stupid move i think the service as it is it helps you want change it just to don't have so much competition in oly and thats is just nonsense... But thats only my tought...

thats not only your thought, some ppl already realized xping dagger is not sooooooo bad (yes its not easy and fast, but come on), but ppl are afraid that high lvl chars will reroll to daggers for oly, they dont care about ordinary pvp or other sh1t

​I can see that you think you are the smartest guy out there and you know best what everyone thinks / is afraid of :) Somehow poll result do not agree with what you are saying so far. So maybe you should take a small break, cool down a little, and think the whole thing through once again.

I can only tell that what you say is good on paper, but not so much in practice. You said that you wouldn't pay 20 euros to change for dagger but you keep saying that dagger have it sooooo easy to exp for just 20 euros PER MONTH (se+sws), and if we add another 10 euro per month (cat) then it is really power lvling so we shouldn't cry - nice logic :)

Next thing is - obviously Oly is a problem and what I can see is that not Haibara wants change to get a hero - but you want not to change so you can reroll and get a hero :) really I can count with my fingers how many active abyss walkers and plains walker are there on a server, so any warrior/archer 70+ can pay for class change to AW/PW and get free hero with 0 effort. It is some next level abuse and it should be forbidden. I think there is a reason why there are so few AW and PW on the server. So stop repeating how you could just play dagger and rape everything and everyone if you just wanted. Just do it instead of going easy mode.

​more or less i can say +1

Dagger is so easy to xp than in top 100 servers chars, just TheLord appears, because he is very very very very active and has a clan with him. y y, how easy xp daggers are.

Other old players like Artiemes and Haibara are not even lvl 72/71. they dont appear on top 100 list.

1 more thing. I tell you guys, dont hope many daggers come here to say the truth that some of us already said like me, @Cyane @pako The reason: the daggers population of server is very very very small comparated with the rest.

Have this in mind. The people that can come here to defend the fair / reasonable / nice / logic is small comparated with the others that are just interesed on a no fair/easy way.

Just ask your self, what you want? +-fair, +-business, +-...

Ask your self, we know we can not lie our selfs, in our inside we know the truth, and even when we try take other things like the right, we know that isnt.

Sorry for my english, i hope you can understand me.

• Like 1

​its clear @@MoDoy wanna lv up with Archer and then reroll to Dagger..totally clear.

i agree with your idea. remember not everyone are donator here. im not a donator for example. but i got PA in my PP. and exping with PP buff and soloing. i waste more Adena than i pick up.  cause i pot a lot. each 40 mins got to waste arround 300k in pots. and i pick up 72k.... so... in this way. less PA on other Accs. 
if you are a donator and put PA in BD , in PP , in Warlock, of course you will xp faster than others.

the point here is: when we get in 2.0 a lot of ppl who Xping in Aoe all day all night, will reroll to Dagger to Olys. im not stupid guy. and all my time playing as dagger to Fight the Hero, go to trash. cause someone who's reach lvl 75 in aoe reroll.. perfect example with CloudyQ cp, all WL lvl aoe to 74 then reroll to archer. and now one of the top CP archers. for me its unfair for all archers. restrics groups, Warriors Are Warriors, Rogues are Rogues.  if you are a warrior and wanna reroll to Rogue, Pay for that, and not only 20 euros, just some lvl too (and more than 1 lvl). 

let me repeat, i play as TH from 1.0 and if i do aoe from lv48 to 58 its enouthg. then no more Aoe for me, why ? cause im Dagger. and now 1 year and a month later im 70 40%. END.

​So this is the real reason why you want to change service... (just give him hero status right away and problem solved. :-)) Well you know what i can start a dagger today and make him enough lvl to join Oly and just farm him and you still won't get hero... This is a stupid justification for a stupid move i think the service as it is it helps you want change it just to don't have so much competition in oly and thats is just nonsense... But thats only my tought...

thats not only your thought, some ppl already realized xping dagger is not sooooooo bad (yes its not easy and fast, but come on), but ppl are afraid that high lvl chars will reroll to daggers for oly, they dont care about ordinary pvp or other sh1t

​I can see that you think you are the smartest guy out there and you know best what everyone thinks / is afraid of :) Somehow poll result do not agree with what you are saying so far. So maybe you should take a small break, cool down a little, and think the whole thing through once again.

I can only tell that what you say is good on paper, but not so much in practice. You said that you wouldn't pay 20 euros to change for dagger but you keep saying that dagger have it sooooo easy to exp for just 20 euros PER MONTH (se+sws), and if we add another 10 euro per month (cat) then it is really power lvling so we shouldn't cry - nice logic :)

Next thing is - obviously Oly is a problem and what I can see is that not Haibara wants change to get a hero - but you want not to change so you can reroll and get a hero :) really I can count with my fingers how many active abyss walkers and plains walker are there on a server, so any warrior/archer 70+ can pay for class change to AW/PW and get free hero with 0 effort. It is some next level abuse and it should be forbidden. I think there is a reason why there are so few AW and PW on the server. So stop repeating how you could just play dagger and rape everything and everyone if you just wanted. Just do it instead of going easy mode.

​yes, i think of myself as smartest guy on earth, is that problem? i see how my words are working in theory, while all your words are working perfectly in practice, oh, wait, i just did movie of how daggers can xp, could u pls show me video how u can do double xp with archer on +- same conditions that its so unfair for him ro reroll to dagger after? go on, show me, because i was myself surprised it was so smooth

yes, i said i will never pay for class change myself, and its true, i have several accounts with PA, and my own account with death penalty scroll 30 days (another 120 CoL), but guess what, all those cols were bought in game for adena, if u know how to farm efficiently, u can get 50kk a day, so is it really a problem for me to buy 30 days PA on box for 14kk? i dont think so

BUT i was talking with some of the staff, if it is somehow possible to transfer CoLs from game into site, so i could reroll just by using adenas, not donating euros myself, and they told me its not possible, so yeah, i think its logical enough

also if the system doesnt change, there will be several ppl rerolling to dagger, saying i can take hero dagger w/o effort is pretty much clueless sentence, and as mentioned up there, i wont pay for my class change myself. also maybe u would like to hear reason why i would like to change to dagger? i played dagger for several years as main class, i know how fun it is to play in pvp/olympiad, and for sure its gameplay is much more competitive and skill based than archer, which relies on stun

also i thought about this tiers more like so ppl wont abuse the point of xp in overall aspect, like u know u are going to play healer in pt, but u know, some ppl can just say i will solo roll CDL mage + SE, make it lvl 60 and then join the main pt with reroll on healer, because playing healer from start is impossible to lvl as duo, u always have to rely on pt and it would be much harder to get there 

PS: i am not 70+ archer, just so you know

Dagger is so easy to xp than in top 100 servers chars, just TheLord appears, because he is very very very very active and has a clan with him. y y, how easy xp daggers are.

Other old players like Artiemes and Haibara are not even lvl 72/71. they dont appear on top 100 list.

​and how many of archers can we see in top 100, which didnt reroll after 72+? oh, only katsumoto CP, which is farming in NA timezone, which is way more peaceful for farming in loa and means, which is reavers old character which was 69 half year ago

artiemes is so low lvl because biz cp lvls slow overall (from watching how biz gets his lvls on friendlist), but i guess its because he has to take care about some clan responsibilities

Modoy, plz make more tests, compare exp with different boxes logged, different spots like sos fom loa - I need more exp on my AW :D

P.S. I saw some1 "flaming" me that im not objective here cos i want to reroll to aw in future. I was considering it if PR wont be changed, but i dont need to reroll, i just need to exp my 2nd acc ;). Also i didnt push for it to split the classes, i even said its daggers who deserve new class change group cos they exp a bit slower than archers. Just read my posts. In my opinion the biggest disadvantage of this suggested change is that we reduce class change possibilities, some ppl suggest to restrict it even more. You guys really want to make HEs able only to rerol to SR/PR? Like who would even use such class change? Same goes for for example tyrant, It would be able only to switch between meele warriors. Usually ppl rerol to completely different class because od CP needs. Abusing class change to exp daggers faster is unfair, but restricting even more class change system, will make it totally useless. Just add that "EXP COSTS" so ppl can class change into whatever they want paying with these 20 euros and several levels depending on class. PPl will be happy to have such possibility while now they dont, and admins will have more class change orders and more $$$. Just a win - win solution

You just suck bro :(

• Like 1

also if the system doesnt change, there will be several ppl rerolling to dagger, saying i can take hero dagger w/o effort is pretty much clueless sentence, and as mentioned up there, i wont pay for my class change myself. also maybe u would like to hear reason why i would like to change to dagger? i played dagger for several years as main class, i know how fun it is to play in pvp/olympiad, and for sure its gameplay is much more competitive and skill based than archer, which relies on stun

What was the reason you started as SR instead of dagger then? :) And only now you think so much about changing? 

What was the reason you started as SR instead of dagger then? :) And only now you think so much about changing? 

​Probably same reason anybody changes class, they are bored want something different, or they found a party that needs said class.

All these people up in arms about how it's unfair that archers level faster than daggers, but do you people even play daggers, or archers? A nuker cannot exp without a recharger, and yet the EE/SE can change into almost anything while nukers can only change into nukers. 

@BeNicePls ofc it will be more fair to split it even more, i agree to. But there is a limitation which is point 1) there will be less options to change to another classes, which result in less donations too.

We are arguing about spliting dagger/archer but some people dont even agree on separating warriors from us. Lets focus there first

- Have in mind change to dagger in future so thats the reason why they want to keep daggers in same group. I would make a bet for Rizos/Modoy.

​for sure i am open-minded to switch to pw from my archer, pw was my main class for longer than 3 years, and only reason i didnt start it here was because i did research on different kind of forums, and only thing ive read was that dagger sucks and not a single good thing mentioned (take in mind it was like half year ago), then some movies started to pop out from dagger olympiad and daily pvp, and i felt it could actually be great fun, and idk why ppl were so negative to the class itself

​i think i answered in this topic already

ok, so i was lazy to study for uni, so i made 20 mins xp with PP+sws buffs (perma wind+hunter up) with my archer, result is 5.4kk (its with 10% clan bonus, so i compare it with 4.3kk result from dagger), is this that BIG difference we are all talking about? and who knows me, knows that i have my archer fully stacked for pve (except AQ obviously, coz i am random), sorry, but more i try to test things about this, i am more convinced that 80% ppl who try to bring some argument have never touched dagger character on classic, and they just hear it from ppl

ofc i agree daggers have the hardest time to find good pve party, but not single class is perfect for everything, and anyway solo xp is the fastest way to lvl up (4.3kk is more than average we can make in 20 mins in fully stacked archer pt in loa as 9 man pt), its just that playing solo for long sucks and is really boring and tiring, i dont take u this

(PS, we wanted to try test loa xp with daggers with rizos, but looks like we dont have enough PAs on the characters we would need to compare xp with archers)

archertest.thumb.jpg.c649a47aa4644d1cacd

also tomorrow i will try to find lower lvl archer account, try it with low enchanted emi and post result with that

• Like 1

ok, so i was lazy to study for uni, so i made 20 mins xp with PP+sws buffs (perma wind+hunter up) with my archer, result is 5.4kk (its with 10% clan bonus, so i compare it with 4.3kk result from dagger), is this that BIG difference we are all talking about? and who knows me, knows that i have my archer fully stacked for pve (except AQ obviously, coz i am random), sorry, but more i try to test things about this, i am more convinced that 80% ppl who try to bring some argument have never touched dagger character on classic, and they just hear it from ppl

ofc i agree daggers have the hardest time to find good pve party, but not single class is perfect for everything, and anyway solo xp is the fastest way to lvl up (4.3kk is more than average we can make in 20 mins in fully stacked archer pt in loa as 9 man pt), its just that playing solo for long sucks and is really boring and tiring, i dont take u this

(PS, we wanted to try test loa xp with daggers with rizos, but looks like we dont have enough PAs on the characters we would need to compare xp with archers)

also tomorrow i will try to find lower lvl archer account, try it with low enchanted emi and post result with that

​Pick up some adena, they're not biting 

​Pick up some adena, they're not biting 

sorry, i never waste time picking adena when farming alone, one does not simply become rich by picking adena :P i rather spend 2 days marketig/farming expensive items and make lots of adena and then for week i focus simply on xp :P

Dat modoy... Instant reply in his favourite topic. SOS adena sux, only cbp/molds/leathers worth to pick :D

Dat modoy... Instant reply in his favourite topic. SOS adena sux, only cbp/molds/leathers worth to pick :D

and doom tunic/plate patterns, full drops as well of course

So how many ppl have to vote for a conclusion?

Hello summoners, come out from ur fuking caves and start QQ about being in the same group as tanks/sws already! Because it's the same sh1t! Oh wait...ther are no summoners. Well, there will be a lot of them at olys for sure...

​I agree that in some conditions/parties daggers can exp almost as well as archers by taking advantage of dagger mastery "clarity" effect, half-kills, stigma, and having either a sws or bd to tank for them. Np there

My main concern in this topic is to prevent xp abuse from warriors, who lvl up easier by AoE (and can also be effective on 1 by 1 farming / raid bosses / PVP on +12 STR!), and change to daggers.

Whoever is interested, can pt with me (dagger party gmt-3 22:00+) lvl 57-66 perkunas ally, just whisp me anytime to test how effective a stacked party of daggers can be. I have never seen one after 1.0 to compare it with Aoe farming, so lets make one

edit: also, i would like admins to consider Rizos suggestion about this, many people including me consider that its the best solution since it would be fair for everyone, i expect more donations and a more usefull system (more options) and also less exp abuse from it, through a proper implementation of lvl costs.

• Like 1

So do it....

Im an old Rabbit on this Server and now i do my Statement.(i dont do it much, but here i do it)

I have see many Archer or Dagger going to WL Or Gladi lvl up in AOE ,and now they come back in High lvl to Archer, Dagger.

Im Silveranger since 1st Hour. on this Server , its unfair to Player wo grinding and search his Ass up in Party for exp.

Nobody want Archer in AOE trust me.

So its really good offer for ppl who like to play !! , And stay !!  , Rouge.....!!

Cheers Coco

ok, so we somehow managed to get together with cyane and like that we had enough clients to run all the supports needed to test what dps can dagger pt do

what were the problems we got into - first of all, dunno what happened, but we had insane lags, like 2s delays at that moment, which was totally screwing us, but overall killing speed was really good. however daggers are way too squishy with pve setup (especially could be seen on pytan when it could 3 shot us), thus would be perfect if the pt could have tank, or maybe just more lvls on daggers (u can see the mobs were pink/red for me, satyrka was just 2 lvls higher which would still leave mobs at pink color), also boxes support was not so good in case we needed heal or simlpy switching on boxes when u had to kite few mobs on dagger

what could improve farming - higher lvl, if the mobs were white to us, we would do more crits, better dmg, would take less dmg, get better xp, delay debuff bug fixed (in this movie both stigma and hex are getting in effect once mob is half hp done, so we had to debuff from boxes before we even finished killing mob so the effects start running once we hit), better weapons (i was using crystal dagger +0, satyrka had kris +0)

so as i said many times, it might be cancerous and maybe not so comfortable to xp with daggers in pt as it is to xp with AoE, but its definitely doable and its not waste of time, if u find yourself good setup of classes/place to farm which works for u, maybe try to experiment a bit yourself and u might be surprised that even useless class like TK would be in this case better than DA

(once again, u dont need to watch video to be somehow persuaded its not sh1t, ~9 mins of xp is sped up there, we were in loa for more than 1-2 hours xping)

• Like 1

your dye ? modoy? in your vid?

​i wrote setup on video description (at least what i knew or was able to show, dunno about cyane, since he is playing dagger as main, maybe he wouldnt even like to have his dyes revealed ;) 

​i wrote setup on video description (at least what i knew or was able to show, dunno about cyane, since he is playing dagger as main, maybe he wouldnt even like to have his dyes revealed ;) 

​i dont care about your dye secret, but i read your vid description and i must tell you that your test is unrealistic, becoz dagger or any melee class in classic CANT lost any CON at any price, so i suggest you to have a more realistic test with 4 str 8 CON or 12 CON even or just no DYE, pls dont ask me why dagger dye CON, pls just dont

10 min - 2kk exp so 1 buff round is 4kk, pretty good huh? About dye, sure lets exp with +12 con and then cry on forum how ur class sux. Mby make +12 con on mage and go exp and then compare exp? FYI you can change full dye setup for 2kk so you can change setup whenever you want depending on your needs, plus why wouldnt u go + str on 50's or even 60's?  If u want to exp like a cancer but have better setup for pvp u can go -15 str, its ur own choice, but then its no point to complain on forum that you cant exp if you chose your own hard exp path..

Dont get me wrong im not saying that dagger exp faster that other classes, or that cyane suggestion isnt good - i voted that rogues should be separated, but for me its just ridiculous some ppl expect good exp with + con dyes and compare tehir exp with +12wit/+12 str other class setups

​i dont care about your dye secret, but i read your vid description and i must tell you that your test is unrealistic, becoz dagger or any melee class in classic CANT lost any CON at any price, so i suggest you to have a more realistic test with 4 str 8 CON or 12 CON even or just no DYE, pls dont ask me why dagger dye CON, pls just dont

@qloc01 Bullshit. For PVE he will use PVE dye, that's all. If you don't want to loose CON don't do it. It's all up to you. But this test was realistic. Many chars farming dye like this. If you don't it was your loss. 

@qloc01 Bullshit. For PVE he will use PVE dye, that's all. If you don't want to loose CON don't do it. It's all up to you. But this test was realistic. Many chars farming dye like this. If you don't it was your loss. 

​ok so when war come to you, would you tell them "hey guys, were on PVE dye, can you wait 20 mins for us to change dye?" even when wartag has same level? or you want pve forever ?

​ok so when war come to you, would you tell them "hey guys, were on PVE dye, can you wait 20 mins for us to change dye?" even when wartag has same level? or you want pve forever ?

​i wonder, have u ever tried xp with archer with +8 or even +12 CON? i guess not, coz u would know its bullsh1t, u need to go +STR - CON on pve, and it sucks even more coz u cannot carry even1k arrows 5k shots, and nobody asks me when war comes about my dyes on archer as well

sure, i could make test with dager +12 con, but then i will compare it to xp on archer +12 con, and i am pretty sure the difference in xp will be even less significant, coz archer profits 1000x more from str than dagger, would u be happier?

also all this argument is about "daggers cannot xp as fast as others" while we showed they can, i dont see problem in that

ok, so we somehow managed to get together with cyane and like that we had enough clients to run all the supports needed to test what dps can dagger pt do

what were the problems we got into - first of all, dunno what happened, but we had insane lags, like 2s delays at that moment, which was totally screwing us, but overall killing speed was really good. however daggers are way too squishy with pve setup (especially could be seen on pytan when it could 3 shot us), thus would be perfect if the pt could have tank, or maybe just more lvls on daggers (u can see the mobs were pink/red for me, satyrka was just 2 lvls higher which would still leave mobs at pink color), also boxes support was not so good in case we needed heal or simlpy switching on boxes when u had to kite few mobs on dagger

what could improve farming - higher lvl, if the mobs were white to us, we would do more crits, better dmg, would take less dmg, get better xp, delay debuff bug fixed (in this movie both stigma and hex are getting in effect once mob is half hp done, so we had to debuff from boxes before we even finished killing mob so the effects start running once we hit), better weapons (i was using crystal dagger +0, satyrka had kris +0)

so as i said many times, it might be cancerous and maybe not so comfortable to xp with daggers in pt as it is to xp with AoE, but its definitely doable and its not waste of time, if u find yourself good setup of classes/place to farm which works for u, maybe try to experiment a bit yourself and u might be surprised that even useless class like TK would be in this case better than DA

(once again, u dont need to watch video to be somehow persuaded its not sh1t, ~9 mins of xp is sped up there, we were in loa for more than 1-2 hours xping)

​mhh were yesterday with a level 58 WL ... 4 ppl .. 650k each train... we were able to run 8-10 trains a buffround... perfect spot and no people there.

So i still think WL / Glady / Tyr outperforming ( except mages ) every other class in xping.

But i agree on the dagger / archer part

ps: why crystaldagger *teaser* when you can make 50kk a day ? *btw teach me :D*