Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Siege Date

Please don't change it last time again, people they think it's gonna be at 21:00 GMT +2. So make it right! Thanks

yep :D they didnt change anything coz in poll the second option has been chosen (tho i think it was coz of misleading statements, but nvm)

I'm not so sure if it was like you say MoDoy, but I'm very happy that it's like this.

I have to be at work 1 weekend per month and it's always when we have siege ...

​it was poll about changing the siege time by 1 hour, so u would miss it anyway if u miss it now :D its not big changing factor for EU side, but quite some for asians so they dont have to have sieges at 1-2 AM

No... b'cos right now I'm on time or I can missed it for max half an hour.
And after change I could be only on end of it.

​ok then, true for you, but most of the ppl dont work on weekends (so it could suck for you and next few ppl), but it would help most of the asian community, so they can go sleep 1 hour sooner

tho the poll was made, it was decided, so nothing will change for now ;)

Dont get comfuse Modoy, Siege starts at 21:00, Poll was to make it earlier not later. So it should be at 18:00 from 19:00 it was. San0 said that NPC was drunk and he will change it but never happened. So I just remind admins about it.

Dont get comfuse Modoy, Siege starts at 21:00, Poll was to make it earlier not later. So it should be at 18:00 from 19:00 it was. San0 said that NPC was drunk and he will change it but never happened. So I just remind admins about it.

​yeah, i thought u are talking generally, thats why i got confused, i know about that bug, so if u wanted to remind that to admins its fine ;) 

Hello. Sieges was all time at same 18:00 CET or CEST based on months.

​not necessary, not what changed! or do the voting. I don't want to go to siege to 4 hours a night!

​not necessary, not what changed! or do the voting. I don't want to go to siege to 4 hours a night!

​Voting that was already made and ended with "Don't change time zone" ?

• Like 1

​Voting that was already made and ended with "Don't change time zone" ?

​Yes, I want to leave it as is :)