HellHound

HellHound VS Soil

Yep if you talk about my first vids ye, we've made ganks under train and recorded but after that I stopped this. Btw, who are you? xD I guess someone from NF that joined perku right?

Yep maybe but this thread shouldn't exists at all

​Why?

Following this though, u shouldnt post videos how u gank 5-10lvls lower :)

​It's like im typing to walls, because he asked me to test his dyes and I had delay. So he shouldn't post it, it's simple if you got brain

​nobody wants to hurt your feelings.

for example i dont see the difference when he does this and when u record ganging a party who farms, they also are not ready but u laugh of PR and bsoe:) i just think its double standard.

​exp in open world pvp its the same like sit afk in coloseum, no easy exp in L2, you must be prepar all time for pvp.

​nobody complains about that, i just made an example for soil.

nikto ne jaluetsya, ya emu dal primer po4emu on ne doljen plakati.

Yep if you talk about my first vids ye, we've made ganks under train and recorded but after that I stopped this. Btw, who are you? xD I guess someone from NF that joined perku right?

​wrong :), im just a forum troll. i dont even have a character.

about recording sh1t, bizqquit doesnt give permision party memebers to post stupid videos like killing afk or on farm.

btw true warriors bsoe all the time, whats up with your clan members?

about recording sh1t, bizqquit doesnt give permision party memebers to post stupid videos like killing afk or on farm.

​server have b soe from donation shop, so ppl use it, vote for delete it and go try kill us :)

​Wasn't talking to you at all, that was for datplays

​server have b soe from donation shop, so ppl use it, vote for delete it and go try kill us :)

​well, i dont have problem with bsoe. it was joke, because soil was talking about honor and staff.

a lot of alternative ways are avalible like pr or CHbsoe.

btw i can give u a couple of movies from off server where mage cp who are with 8-10 lvl higher then enemy kill 3-4 parties, when u can kill 1. just my thoughts, maybe im wrong and u are better.

​and still could reply to the next 2 lines

​^^ im famous AF, i just entered this thread after 2 days just to do 1 post :P

ppl call me many names i see :) I just wonder what will they achieve by knowing it, they can't get deeper by that how they got so far by all this pathetic actions on forum xD (not meaning u here Lordenson, stay heavy :))

​^^ im famous as AF, i just entered this thread after 2 days just to do 1 post :P

​i suggest using internet to see what AF means, coz u sound like ppl who say RIP in peace

​^^ im famous as AF, i just entered this thread after 2 days just to do 1 post :P

​i suggest using internet to see what AF means, coz u sound like ppl who say RIP in peace

​thanks, fixed :) its just bcoz i wanted to write whole sentence, but im trying to keep culture of speech on forum (opposite to some ppl that live in pigsty) so i made shortcut, not deleting "as" :)

​well, i dont have problem with bsoe. it was joke, because soil was talking about honor and staff.

btw i can give u a couple of movies from off server where mage cp who are with 8-10 lvl higher then enemy kill 3-4 parties, when u can kill 1. just my thoughts, maybe im wrong and u are better.

​maby you dont know where you play... off server have lvl different system, its mean 3+ lvl more than enemy and you have bigest crit, bigest chance for cryt, enemy have on you less dmg,less chance for cryt, thay have bigest chance for miss you,  if enemy is 6-8-10 lvl more, one person can kill full pt of enemy.....WE DONT HAVE THIS SYSTEM, and there 2-3 ppl can kill 10 lvl more in lvl char.

​maby you dont know where you play... off server have lvl different system, its mean 3+ lvl more than enemy and you have bigest crit, bigest chance for cryt, enemy have on you less dmg,less chance for cryt, thay have bigest chance for miss you,  if enemy is 6-8-10 lvl more, one person can kill full pt of enemy.....WE DONT HAVE THIS SYSTEM, and there 2-3 ppl can kill 10 lvl more in lvl char.

​dunno what u are talking about, debuffs works as should with lvl difference, same goes for dmg reduction, if enemy cannot debuff me (land stun/slow/anything) on me, i can easly win 1vs4, 1vs5 (all active), but i guess u wont even achieve anything like that and will just excuse how its bugged here and it doesnt work like on officla, coz u rush in with mage like tank, not even having cp bonus from castle, but i dont blame u, i guess they never tried to teach monkeys how to kite

​dunno what u are talking about, debuffs works as should with lvl difference, same goes for dmg reduction, if enemy cannot debuff me (land stun/slow/anything) on me, i can easly win 1vs4, 1vs5 (all active), but i guess u wont even achieve anything like that and will just excuse how its bugged here and it doesnt work like on officla, coz u rush in with mage like tank, not even having cp bonus from castle, but i dont blame u, i guess they never tried to teach monkeys how to kite

​if you dont know abaut what i am tolking ask GM or ask ppl who play from 1.0 and ask abaut different dmg, and how funny was when 50 lvl 5 members cant kill 2-3 person of 55+ cose mana go off, cose all skill was miss/resists/or just 1 dmg or 200 dmg when we get 800+ dmg

​first of all, stop this quotes pyramida, 5 inner quotes are allowed per reply

second of all, i dont care how it was in 1.0, i talk about how it is now, and there is still dmg difference if u are lower lvl, u get more and deal less, also debuffs landrate is more than visible when u are not same lvl with enemy, thing u dont know how to play, and blame game mechanics for it, is absolutely not my problem monkey

Zorg, thing is on classic not the skilled one wins, but the guy who plays more. good luck winning. dont stop farming, if u stop you lose.

Zorg, thing is on classic not the skilled one wins, but the guy who plays more. good luck winning. dont stop farming, if u stop you lose.

On real classic win who have bigest lvl. There can win all. If wana pvp pt v pt just say. Last was oppa cp with 11 v us 7 and thay all die two times, and no one die from us in this fights. Or i must remember how we with dee and tipitapi gang full partys of all clans ? Like i say. Come and show what you can. Not just flame on forum.

​if you dont know abaut what i am tolking ask GM or ask ppl who play from 1.0 and ask abaut different dmg, and how funny was when 50 lvl 5 members cant kill 2-3 person of 55+ cose mana go off, cose all skill was miss/resists/or just 1 dmg or 200 dmg when we get 800+ dmg

second of all, i dont care how it was in 1.0, i talk about how it is now, and there is still dmg difference if u are lower lvl, u get more and deal less, also debuffs landrate is more than visible when u are not same lvl with enemy, thing u dont know how to play, and blame game mechanics for it, is absolutely not my problem monkey

So dont post shits abaut ru off classic movis, and abaut how one pt can kill 3 pt. Cose you are so idiot and dont anderstand different betvean less dmg and miss/evade/attack was fail in ru classic. And how it was there from 1.0

On real classic win who have bigest lvl. There can win all. If wana pvp pt v pt just say. Last was oppa cp with 11 v us 7 and thay all die two times, and no one die from us in this fights. Or i must remember how we with dee and tipitapi gang full partys of all clans ? Like i say. Come and show what you can. Not just flame on forum.

ahahahaha

When I'm saying to you I got delay, respect that and don't think stupid-smart on yourself saying np let's try my dyes.

Also I told you tons of times, that's pure of luck pvp on 1v1, on the vid you uploaded you were doing just criticals, you should show the damage screen as well. I'm not god to don't die, the sure is I'm much better than you. You did everything, asking me everyday just to make a post with video? hahahaha, please inv me in a party. When I said to Biz this guy is lame, he told me he will do storms in pvps, 1-2 weeks later no clan..Check this with your bonus of 2k CP castle, check my cp in the end. (I had no bonus from castle) So now you get what i'm saying is based on luck, hope you didn't even make reroll from this BD just to proove that you can kill me.

However DON'T TALK about items, I was the one that asked you to play with C grade same items +0 and you said no. Good luck finding a clan/party Mr. Foreveraloneguy.

​u lost, it happens. by telling him he is alone and nobody wants to play with him you open up like a hurt baby. just saing how it looks like.

​lol...

1) you won 7 fights of 27... this one lucky stun landed for 3 sec... its 3skills.. 3-6k... so...

2) during all our fights nobody had castle bonus... TFD had castle at this time... not perkunas... dummy... we were equal with CP

sure you are the best... gotovillage...

• Like 1

So dont post shits abaut ru off classic movis, and abaut how one pt can kill 3 pt. Cose you are so idiot and dont anderstand different betvean less dmg and miss/evade/attack was fail in ru classic. And how it was there from 1.0

​i can post whatever i want as long as i prove it enough how it is/should be, however u just talk about miss/evade/resist and sh1ts, can u post me some video how guy lvl 76 evades 71 lvl guy all the time like u think? coz from what i saw, ppl are killing more than 5 lvls higher guys in olympiad (and now i dont talk about some OP classes in oly) and i dont see this thing, so pls enlighten me

ppl on ru off are able to kill more ppl coz of higher lvl because they know how to play, not just brainless rushing with your sh1t mage nuking the sh1t out of enemy, thats not how u play this game u handless monkey, i wish u would realize already, but i dont think u will until FC will get to normal amount of dmg, then if u rush, u will get smacked in face and instead of to village u will go cry on forum

bad players, bad player everywhere

ahahahaha

​Yeah u showed us today xD u lasted 2 seconds before PR, u dont go outside of own CH w.o tipitapi :D

So the combo winner is:

-sonic blaster
-sonic storm
(hammer crush
fatal strike
switch weapons
triple slash+momentum stones!
triple/double sonic slash
switch weapons) --> repeat xD

seems a good combo, sonic blaster never lands when it is blocked by shield and also is slower, so you dont use it on mele. Actually you did the same thing on all fights and it worked well, while soil varied more his combos/set (speaking about the videos you guys posted)

switching weapons was very fluid on hellhound i agree, perhaps soil had some lag tho

i have the feeling that skills reload a little faster, or can be used a bit sooner when they are casted using macros, am i right? anyone checked it?

i have the feeling that skills reload a little faster, or can be used a bit sooner when they are casted using macros, am i right? anyone checked it?

​not in this chronicle, it was fixed in GoD (or maybe even sooner??) i believe