HellHound

HellHound VS Soil

Hello all,

I have decided upload some video too... hope you wiill enjoy it... feel free to comment... used Davinci Resolve 12,5...  =)

PS: looking for clan or CP ;)

• Like 3

Soil, littel kid, can you get it now ?

Being so proud of the people you kill and your videos when isnt about your skill, it is about how your char is, with the stun and the huge damage, hp, cp, 1 minut resist shock, debuffs, 30 secs dash/30 secs reuse, ue, ...
Kids ...

• Like 1

First of all, well done. That's why you asking me duel for 1 week? I told you I got delay and you asked me to make few duels to see your dyes.
Secondly, my doom is sold. This set is +0.
3rd I got video you let me with 2k CP while you had clan and bonus CP from castle.
4th This kind of pvp is pure on how many criticals will make. Don't use too many potions also, not good in 1v1.

First of all, well done. That's why you asking me duel for 1 week? I told you I got delay and you asked me to make few duels to see your dyes.
3rd I got video you let me with 2k CP while you had clan and bonus CP from castle.
4th This kind of pvp is pure on how many criticals will make. Don't use too many potions also, not good in 1v1.

First of all, well played both of you. These type of duels are pretty interesting, especially if you replicate them a few times to see a correlation in win/lose.

​If you're both 74/75, I'm assuming you are at the top of your game skill wise, but it looked like Hellhound had an edge in this particular set of duels. So what do you think made the difference?

• Armor differences - looks like you both are wearing different sets
  • Dyes - What are you two using?
  • Weapons - These roughly the same
  • Play style/strat - Overall looked fairly similar 
  • Latency/speed - SoiL seemed a little slower on the draw, changing weapons, performing skills. Do you have these macro'd differently or latency issue?
  • Other

before when I did not record it i won you 8:5... we can repeat anytime.. even with fullbuff... ;)

so if i won hellhound 1vs1, am i better than soil? :o 

​Challenge accepted =P

​well, we had duel just once in loa, and it was my win :D 

​i think this stats say all, 1 v 1, and versus who have 2k cp more imposible win if person dont have control debufs, its like C3 dagers, who first start, win. 

​i think this stats say all, 1 v 1, and versus who have 2k cp more imposible win if person dont have control debufs, its like C3 dagers, who first start, win. 

​bullsh*t .... here you got soil before... with his set +6 if he say truth and sold it even tho i dont believe... I got stun and even after I killed him...

yea, so what? youre trying to prove youre better than soil, for what? he has top lv CP, leader of a side, and here you are, posting 1v1 arena fight and looking for CP, LUL, ridiculous

• Like 1

​bullsh*t .... here you got soil before... with his set +6 if he say truth and sold it even tho i dont believe... I got stun and even after I killed him...

​your stun or 1 v 1 dont show your skill lvl as person, its just lucky, and land rate, nothing more. 2k cp = 2 skills (no crit) = 5 secound fight

​your stun or 1 v 1 dont show your skill lvl as person, its just lucky, and land rate, nothing more. 2k cp = 2 skills (no crit) = 5 secound fight

​I had not any extra CP from castle during any fights with soil... for first! and i disagree.. 2k CP = 1x dual or triple sonic slash with no crit... or 2 skills with blunt... = 2 sec... not 5... Also do not agree with Soil that this is just about criticals... if you fight 1x or 2x maybe.. but not when we fought in tottal almost 20 fights... in my opinion this is about ability to switch weapon and rotate DPS...

@soil - in my video I beat you with 4,8k hp.. also with 2,9k cp.. 3,2k hp and 2,4k hp... while i got some nice criticals from you as well.. 3,9k at one time... regarding HP potions i dont use it so much as you can see in video... anyway feel free to challenge me... I like those 1vs1.... for now you won 25,93% of our fights... we fought 27x... so please dont make an excuses here... btw you had epics in at least 30% of fights me not...

before when I did not record it i won you 8:5... we can repeat anytime.. even with fullbuff... ;)

​i hear someone calling my name.

.. wait ...

DOES HE MEAN ME? I KICK HIS ASS ... HOLD ME BACK! :D:D:D

• Like 1

​i hear someone calling my name.

.. wait ...

DOES HE MEAN ME? I KICK HIS ASS ... HOLD ME BACK! :D:D:D

​=P nope and come and try...  want go in game now and fight?