Sign in to follow this  

I wanna try classic

Hi i wanna try classic for a long time but i am still afraid of quiting affter while when i start solo,so i dont know if i should start or not (noticed many people do it affter few weeks).

My question is what is the population on the server,cannot find any numbers,will i find some party if i start now ? And what character would you recommend me to create a this point. Dont realy wanna make dual boxes.

i definitely recomend this server. I quited l2, was geting bored after 20 min exp but when i came here im back to hardcore playing. Sadly fun starts when u hit like 52+ and join one of strong sides. If you like to play in pt and dont want to dualbox then i recomend you like ol/wc/sws/ee/se>bd>pp>healer. You gonna find cp on 40+ im sure

Hi i wanna try classic for a long time but i am still afraid of quiting affter while when i start solo,so i dont know if i should start or not (noticed many people do it affter few weeks).

My question is what is the population on the server,cannot find any numbers,will i find some party if i start now ? And what character would you recommend me to create a this point. Dont realy wanna make dual boxes.

​What Rizos said. If u have power to reach like 52+ then all will be ok. But if no then dont start. Also till 40 its hard to find ppl.

If u play solo and dont have how to box supports, i suggest playing one of the light archers, or dark one, because of p atk buff+pots u can do decent on lower levels. + some rb parties.

To be clear.

With newbie starting pack + boosts u can do lvl 40 easy.

Also everyday i see on party matching low parties 20-30lvl or 40-50 so u will find party, of course the best option will be to go nuker or other char having aoe skills and best of best is to play tank/sws/bd but u need to like to run, coz ur job will be mostly pulling mobs for aoe farming. Why puller? Coz its most rare character to get into party, 90% of time there is support/damage dealers but no pullers for party. PPL love pullers.

Being tank/sws/bd i believe u find pt on any lvl, but also u are easy target :)