Sign in to follow this  
GanjaRockzZz

SubClass In Classic

I would Love to See a Hardcore Subclass Quest in classic :) Imagine all cp's get subclass and everyone chanage their set up and classes + We will alll live again the 40's-50's-60s lvl pvp at Dv-Ev-cruma B| 
P.S We will make C grade Market Great Again 

• Like 1

So u have to wait, coz so far there is no subclass in classic, not in 2.0 and i dont think soon will be.

Ye, sounds cool, but most likely it will end up ppl farming sublasses got ganked by ppl on mains. Rly fun.

So u have to wait, coz so far there is no subclass in classic, not in 2.0 and i dont think soon will be.

Ye, sounds cool, but most likely it will end up ppl farming sublasses got ganked by ppl on mains. Rly fun.

​Yeah thats true but in the end this is part of this caner game :P Still remember DvP's Videos with hero glow xp his Th 35 lvl at cruma marslands and pvp with wars,Priceless Moments :)

​Yeah thats true but in the end this is part of this caner game :P Still remember DvP's Videos with hero glow xp his Th 35 lvl at cruma marslands and pvp with wars,Priceless Moments :)

​Would like to see if u find somewhere ;) and if 35 lv, he had alot of dlvls

no, hope they will never introduce this retarded subclass system, xping over on that sh1tty lvls can bring only cancer to you and new players, considering enemies will focus even more on lowbie spots, if u want to live that lvls again or play also another class except your sorc, go make new character

4 minutes ago, bagindawud said:

vote for NO subclass system.

1 character, 1 job, 1 role.

wanna change role, make alts.

dont worry, i dont think subclasses are comming anytime soon