Sign in to follow this  
UchihaMadara

UchihaItachi CP / WickedSick ally #2

ELA REEEEEE!!!! NIWSEEEE!! Oh Oh Oh @Zavarakatranemia  i want to loose some exp because i dont want to go 76 and leave server until 2,0 comes!!! And yes im stupid :D

​its not about exp

glad to hear it from you.

ELA REEEEEE!!!! NIWSEEEE!! Oh Oh Oh @Zavarakatranemia  i want to loose some exp because i dont want to go 76 and leave server until 2,0 comes!!! And yes im stupid :D

​its not about exp

​bro is just play! and i dontt want to do what are you doing now for example bsoe restart etc...we will make fake soe for log in enemys wtf this isnt game this is a restart game!!! stay and fight!!!

​its not about exp

​bro is just play! and i dontt want to do what are you doing now for example bsoe restart etc...we will make fake soe for log in enemys wtf this isnt game this is a restart game!!! stay and fight!!!

​still didnt get the point why u must bsoe after your party dies.

why to explain if people dont listen?

Driver in this case i have totaly different opinion sorry. I rly rarely bsoe aswell, its waste of adena for me. Its just game, if some1 outplay me let him get a frag reward lol. i loose 0,2% if i die on pvp thats like 4 min pve on BS lol, not worth the 110k, not to mention i cant ever buy bsoe in ch to have it in case im pk cos some bsoe masters buy it and waste nonstop. About big pvps, if ur pt died but ur sws participated in pvp, played active agro etc, but ur pt loose, its fault of whole pt and whole pt should be punished. And its reward for enemy pt. If u play whole pvp but u bsoe in the end its such a pussy cancerous logic. I know many ppl do it but i have different rules for myself in this game. If i have chance to win (not outnumbered much or outlvled) i pick a fight and fight until death, my death or enemy. Its just fun to pvp. I know there are some cancers that try to make u die to mobs, or gank solo spots with 1-2 full pts (hello rok), or ganking lowbie spots with high lvls but its different story... I see 76 ppl in sos everyday but im sure u never saw my archer in sos once i hit 70lvl.. Every1 plays however he wants, i have my rules and i keep it my way, so caling ppl like me stupid cos they dont bsoe while loosing is failed argument

• Like 1

Driver in this case i have totaly different opinion sorry. I rly rarely bsoe aswell, its waste of adena for me. Its just game, if some1 outplay me let him get a frag reward lol. i loose 0,2% if i die on pvp thats like 4 min pve on BS lol, not worth the 110k, not to mention i cant ever buy bsoe in ch to have it in case im pk cos some bsoe masters buy it and waste nonstop. About big pvps, if ur pt died but ur sws participated in pvp, played active agro etc, but ur pt loose, its fault of whole pt and whole pt should be punished. And its reward for enemy pt. If u play whole pvp but u bsoe in the end its such a pussy cancerous logic. I know many ppl do it but i have different rules for myself in this game. If i have chance to win (not outnumbered much or outlvled) i pick a fight and fight until death, my death or enemy. Its just fun to pvp. I know there are some cancers that try to make u die to mobs, or gank solo spots with 1-2 full pts (hello rok), or ganking lowbie spots with high lvls but its different story... I see 76 ppl in sos everyday but im sure u never saw my archer in sos once i hit 70lvl.. Every1 plays however he wants, i have my rules and i keep it my way, so caling ppl like me stupid cos they dont bsoe while loosing is failed argument

​oh, man. we res with simple scrolls in mass pvp. i wrote that koukou didnt understand what i was saing and i was not interested in explaining it to him, im tired to explain something to newbs that tell me i make something wrong and then they do the same, im talking about the true warriors of vig who all bsoe.

i think u must gank your wars even in talking island, why should they have freefarm?

the point is, after you lose 9vs9 for example and some bards are alive, they get feared or stuned into the mobs and can get -4% and need to push to ch. and the worst what could happed u can lose items. 

p.s. ask salaras about this topic. 

​oh, man. we res with simple scrolls in mass pvp. i wrote that koukou didnt understand what i was saing and i was not interested in explaining it to him, im tired to explain something to newbs that tell me i make something wrong and then they do the same, im talking about the true warriors of vig who all bsoe.

i think u must gank your wars even in talking island, why should they have freefarm?

the point is, after you lose 9vs9 for example and some bards are alive, they get feared or stuned into the mobs and can get -4% and need to push to ch. and the worst what could happed u can lose items. 

​asshole move imo, once enemy accepts they lost, just kill them with honor, dont try to disrespect them and just kill them, then ppl make suggestions to remove bsoes/give cooldown on them, because enemy always bsoes, so i always try to kill him and not let him die from mob, unless its some sh1t guy who tried to drop me, then i have no mercy and next time i see him he gets his ass down by mobs

​im reading only bla bla bla bla bla im tired to explain you  and all the time try to explain me!! go sleep bro need rest !! this btw dont make me happy when i saw bizz root salaras!! ( i think are allies member not good promotion) 

​btw it wasnt me on salaras that moment, i was at work :(

unichatachipi u never wait your cp to die and bsoe u always bsoe before your cp even fight :) 

​5 y.o kid detected

​uchiha confirmed nolifer, spamming on forum since 6 AM