Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Who you are ?

Who you are?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. What u are doing in real life? Just interested :)

• Student
    • Worker
    • School guy
    • Non working atm.
    • Professional l2 player axaxaxaxa

The student who finishes the diploma... i hope its good^_^
not working already, but have fellowship + try to make money from some business :)

why is this radio button poll and not checkbox poll? how can i click student, school boy, not working and proffesional l2 slacker?

For example im a student who gets some money from sports :)

Just interested the poll, what people we have more.in forum.

Sex with old fat daddy is sport or no? :D 

I'm a 24 year old who graduated from university and works in a respective career based on my studies. Am I happy with my life? Hell no. I'm malcontent to say the least. Perhaps this is why I've been spending so much of my time here. Anyway, I love you all and cherish all the encounters I've had with those of you so far. /truth ^_^.

i dunno where i fit QQ

​San0 I think that you could fit here "Professional l2 player axaxaxaxa". Maybe you are not so much player - but you are only Professional here ;) 

--> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional

professional is a member of a profession or any person who earns their living from a specified professional activity.

I don't think that ppls that goes into this were "true" professional's or maybe they get money from playing then we have other topic about it xD

Hello everyone I have a pecualiar area of work. ^_^ I'm  professional Winemaker meaning (enologo,oenologue,oenologique,οινοποιός,винодел. :-D I mostly deal with grappes and Wine Production during harvest besides that its really a office/lab job. :-)

Hello everyone I have a pecualiar area of work. ^_^ I'm  professional Winemaker meaning (enologo,oenologue,oenologique,οινοποιός,винодел. :-D I mostly deal with grappes and Wine Production during harvest besides that its really a office/lab job. :-)

Wtb cheap porto's bottle from 2011 year of production.

• Like 2

​That's very easy to get San0 if you really want it just let me know where to mail it, that should cost around 10-30 euros each bottle. ;-)

​That's very easy to get San0 if you really want it just let me know where to mail it, that should cost around 10-30 euros each bottle. ;-)

​Vintage one? oO

its will most likely be the best one during all my entire life. the dudes says it is defntly the best of last 20 years and theres a big chance on next 50 there wont be another one like that.

Edited by San0
  • Like 1

​Vintage one? oO

its will most likely be the best one during all my entire life. the dudes says it is defntly the best of last 20 years and theres a big chance on next 50 there wont be another one like that.

​Vintage one? oO

​I can see you have some knowledge about it, the thing is, every year is different one and in a new year, we never know the day of tomorrow. That might be true but for me still to young to drink. ;-) i would get a good 95/99 bottle and enjoy it. ;-)

Hi!  Im a flight attendant who works sometimes 12h a day and shifts.. making it impossible to have a real constant party and forcing me to just begg for party the minute i log in  :/

Engineer in offshore sector (oil & gas industry) ;)

I wonder what is average age here since L2 is like ancient game :ph34r:

​So you're on an actual offshore rig? How's the internet there? :o

btw. I'll need another offline craft for Knight's Shield pls pls 

Grow up... the real men drinks THIS
nIpBsq2.jpg 

​That's good to go to toilet, i love handmade beer alot more complex then normal beer, but yeah i drink alot of that cause wine is simply to heavy for a night out. ;-)