Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Auction

Well, sometimes I log to see the auction about prices etc.
There people that trolling I guess by adding D boots or low C jewells for 20 euro. Maybe you shouldn't accept this kind of items? I mean 1e = 10 COL = 1.3m-1.4m something like that so. I got 3 items in auction for 1 week and you didnt confirm yet, I guess it's because you got tons of items to accept.
So my suggestion is to accept just weapons D and don't accept low C jewells-luxury C jewells-luxury C armors.

i agree, at least not put things that are avaible from shop in game, ppl can transfer euro to cols, sell them and buy in game if they really want it

Can't do something-go forum-make topic-cry admins-do pole-cry more-flood-flame-50/50%they do it-custom things ..... 

​hm?

Can't do something-go forum-make topic-cry admins-do pole-cry more-flood-flame-50/50%they do it-custom things ..... 

​hm?

​SoiL, just ignore this braindead = @EtoRaz

​hm?

​SoiL, just ignore this braindead = @EtoRaz

Told retard..

Also another idea is to put package sale option, so people can sell full set of jewells-armors. ( I guess admins got a lot of work with 2.0 update and stuff, hopefully they will check on that ).