Sign in to follow this  
Olegaj

Reducing overenchanted weapons

Im playing here since some time and these deep blue/red weapons hurt my eyes. Is it classic or starwars or god server? I thought classic should be with +3/4/5/6 weapons and it should be very hard to make weapon better than +6. I played a lot on low rate romanian interlude server and nobody had +10 weapon. Lets reduce enchants decrease all server enchants by half? Who had +12 weapon, would get +6 weapon. If soemone had +15 emi, would get +7 emi and 1 ewc as compensation. Also reduce enchant chance to 10% What do you think guys?Let it be real classic and nostalgic low rate server

Im playing here since some time and these deep blue/red weapons hurt my eyes. Is it classic or starwars or god server? I thought classic should be with +3/4/5/6 weapons and it should be very hard to make weapon better than +6. I played a lot on low rate romanian interlude server and nobody had +10 weapon. Lets reduce enchants decrease all server enchants by half? Who had +12 weapon, would get +6 weapon. If soemone had +15 emi, would get +7 emi and 1 ewc as compensation. Also reduce enchant chance to 10% What do you think guys?Let it be real classic and nostalgic low rate server

​nice troll

Solid troll, however the problem of highly overenchanted weapons is very much relevant. It really kills the classic vibe for many people who came here because they're tired of exactly this very thing on other servers. I mean you play on some high five server, server runs for +1 year so it looks like 4th of July where everyone has ~ +7 to +10 vesper weapons so you want to try something new, you see classic which should be like 100 times slower so obviously it should be like people having mid C grade +5 weapons max right? Well nope, they have top +16s because apparently the enchant spoil rates were set too high.

What's more frustrating is that there isn't any reaal solution to this. You just can't take away people's enchanted weapons and you can't reduce the spoil rates either.

​Me and many other people can understand ur point of view, BUT

I understand and i would like that enchant weapons wont be so easy like it is here. Well, Is not easy, but is easier than if we didnt have enchants by spoil, wicth would be a bit harder and we could see maybe some less ++ weapons. and a bit diferent server, since the only way to get enchants would be normal drop and >>Raids<< what means more WAR maybe. But never do the change you suggest.

What you ask for, about decreasing enchants by half, is BIG BIG but BIG BIG JOKE mate!!!!! hahahaha

Enchants are part of the game, enchants make you go farm adena or enchants to get ur goal(ur enchanted weapon), so that is life for the game, for the server.

We all have same chances here, I think is NOT so OMG i cant play here because people already have overenchanted weapons. and what?

Server is very populated, there are great WARs, what is one of the biggest goals of the game because the fun of joinining 1 side, fighting dayly pvp, epics, sieges, ... U can get your overenchanted weapon too in some time. So isnt so omg, i shot myself.

About the enchanting rate, i dont know if it was changed, i would like to know that it was not changed and if it was changed to easier, i would like to have it like it is on retail. So,imo, set it like it is on retail.

A bit offtopic: since i become more active on forum, i noticed that many suggestions, cries, things that are said on forum could go againts server in some way, because some player, that still didnt play here, could create forum account to check about server, and read many things arent truth, get missundertood, ...what is bad for server.

So i suggest @San0 @Koll @Kse and any other staff guy, to let it so clear as possible, keep updated the server info thread and make it great, understable, well redacted and put a big letters, well visible link in some place of the web to anyone, that want check info about server, can get the right info server there. Isnt a complain, since i didnt check how the thread is, is just a "take care" advice, because some newcommers can get missunderstood, mistaken.

Thanks.

What's more frustrating is that there isn't any reaal solution to this. You just can't take away people's enchanted weapons

More than "​there is not any real solution to this", i would say more, we didnt find or no one showed, at least me, i dont have any "right/fair/nice" solution in mind.

But well, more or less +1 about ur quote.

What we and admins can get from here is what "we dont want easy things in game, easy things = easy goals = early/sooner end of the game = less longer life the server. This is something i already wrote in other post.

See you.

Solid troll, however the problem of highly overenchanted weapons is very much relevant. It really kills the classic vibe for many people who came here because they're tired of exactly this very thing on other servers. I mean you play on some high five server, server runs for +1 year so it looks like 4th of July where everyone has ~ +7 to +10 vesper weapons so you want to try something new, you see classic which should be like 100 times slower so obviously it should be like people having mid C grade +5 weapons max right? Well nope, they have top +16s because apparently the enchant spoil rates were set too high.

What's more frustrating is that there isn't any reaal solution to this. You just can't take away people's enchanted weapons and you can't reduce the spoil rates either.

​its simple, the official servers have such thing as update. u must understand that we play x3 and its more easy to farm and boost, i think its normal that 75 lvl is with C gr weapon +10++. c gr is for 40-51.

• Like 1

​i usued to have this illusion before i joined  1.0 patch, after few months theni had to admit it was just actually an illusion

Lol. It is quite naive to think that all these lanterns are because of spoil ewc. Even it would be so - there is no chance to enchant top C in such a quantities cause it's craftable.

There were a lot of bugs with overchant and "dupe" items for c1-c3 servers. You can google it if you want.

Obviously it was some bug overlooked by admins and probably this hole still is not closed. Surely it could be specifically changed rates for the enchantments( didn't find the info on that).

For example - at c4 server I played with thousands of ews(olymp+drop+spoil+epics),bews(from epics), with average 3k online for 3 years - it 1 arcana mace+10,1 +9, 2+8.

When I started playing here and seen so many oe top c - "WTF! It's classic?! Or it's pvp one-day server where admins sells oe items?". It rejects a lot of players who want to try classic l2.

*About how to fix it - you are not the first one who faced such a problem. The solution is easy - just introduce A grade or classic SA system(or both). Emi and demon staff are not having good SA(focus and acumen). Actuality of these lanterns will be significantly reduced. SoM has pretty high matk and bonus+5% in pvp - it will also help to remove this OE unhealthy situation.

Lol. It is quite naive to think that all these lanterns are because of spoil ewc. Even it would be so - there is no chance to enchant top C in such a quantities cause it's craftable.

There were a lot of bugs with overchant and "dupe" items for c1-c3 servers. You can google it if you want.

Obviously it was some bug overlooked by admins and probably this hole still is not closed. Surely it could be specifically changed rates for the enchantments( didn't find the info on that).

For example - at c4 server I played with thousands of ews(olymp+drop+spoil+epics),bews(from epics), with average 3k online for 3 years - it 1 arcana mace+10,1 +9, 2+8.

When I started playing here and seen so many oe top c - "WTF! It's classic?! Or it's pvp one-day server where admins sells oe items?". It rejects a lot of players who want to try classic l2.

​i thought there must be some bug as well, but when i saw rizos going +9 bop like nothing, i was convinced its not so hard to do that :D (tho i failed my first enchant on server, bought emi+4 and 2x ewc, broke it on +5 so i had to sell the second enchant for cheaper price than i bought so i can afford akat :< )

*About how to fix it - you are not the first one who faced such a problem. The solution is easy - just introduce A grade or classic SA system(or both). Emi and demon staff are not having good SA(focus and acumen). Actuality of these lanterns will be significantly reduced. SoM has pretty high matk and bonus+5% in pvp - it will also help to remove this OE unhealthy situation.

​Yeah that's actually a very good point.

The upcoming SA system in 2.0 is quite different from the one we know, but I suggest it's tweaked a bit so the A grade weapons become more valuable in this way, because the current Star Wars situation is just shameful for the server.

Olegaj

Yesterday at 9:35 AM

what have u done ;/ u re on the forum 24h and u gave me more cancer than top trolls within half a year :(

But to be serious i would vote for such thing, but u cant do nothing about existing OE weapons, but what really can be done is to delete custom drop of enchants - go retail like, enchants rare, and most of all stop give them for free in events.

What i can say for confirmation, if u do good research u will find opposite Classic server x3 that is opened close amount of time to our server, and if u find their videos u will see there is nobody with OE weapon +4 and more, even +4 is very rare.

Kinda wtf classic.club, but well... 

​i thought there must be some bug as well, but when i saw rizos going +9 bop like nothing, i was convinced its not so hard to do that :D (tho i failed my first enchant on server, bought emi+4 and 2x ewc, broke it on +5 so i had to sell the second enchant for cheaper price than i bought so i can afford akat :< )

​Fighter weapons always had better rate. It's nothing wrong with 1 +9 bop on the server. It's only 70%^6= 8,23% flat chance even without fake enchant method. I had +8 myself back in c2 days (with fake ench). I dropped top d bow from a mob yesterday with 1\10000 chance - so it's possible.

The problem is we have hundreds of oe above +8, especially magical weapons. Flat chance to have demon staff+12 is 0,00105%. for Homa+10 is 0,655%. For emi+14 is 1,38%.

Needless to say that's not normal and should be cured. As  I said - it is not a new problem and it has a good solution without taking oe weapons from people. Surely the first thing to do - is  to check this bug closed (and possible bugs with 2.0 introduction). Otherwise we will have hundreds of SoM+++.

And I have to remind the RULES of the server which is obviously violated in this case: 1.3 Take advantage of the server bugs.

​Fighter weapons always had better rate. It's nothing wrong with 1 +9 bop on the server. It's only 70%^6= 8,23% flat chance even without fake enchant method. I had +8 myself back in c2 days (with fake ench). I dropped top d bow from a mob yesterday with 1\10000 chance - so it's possible.

The problem is we have hundreds of oe above +8, especially magical weapons. Flat chance to have demon staff+12 is 0,00105%. for Homa+10 is 0,655%. For emi+14 is 1,38%.

Needless to say that's not normal and should be cured. As  I said - it is not a new problem and it has a good solution without taking oe weapons from people. Surely the first thing to do - is  to check this bug closed (and possible bugs with 2.0 introduction). Otherwise we will have hundreds of SoM+++.

And I have to remind the RULES of the server which is obviously violated in this case: 1.3 Take advantage of the server bugs.

​+1

And yes, some classes are getting more advantaje of the overenchanted weapons.

Wizzards are range and his m.atk, his damage on hits is afected by the weapon m.atk so higher damage if they have +++ weapon.

In melee fighters classes like Tyrant, gladi, Dagger, .. damage on skills isnt affected by p.atk of weapon, so, have +++ weapon for some melee fighters classs isnt so big(almost nothing) improve on his skill's damage.

So we must take care, because overenchanted weapons unbalance game a bit more in some way like i explained, because some classes get more benefits than others.

Thanks guys. See you.

​+1

Wizzards are range and his m.atk, his damage on hits is afected by the weapon m.atk so higher damage if they have +++ weapon.

In melee fighters classes like Tyrant, gladi, Dagger, .. damage on skills isnt affected by p.atk of weapon, so, have +++ weapon for some melee fighters classs isnt so big(almost nothing) improve on his skill's damage.

So we must take care, because overenchanted weapons unbalance game a bit more in some way like i explained, because some classes get more benefits than others.

Thanks guys. See you.

​warrior class skill formula always took into consideration P atk, so saying it doesnt affect skill dmg on warriors is bullsh1t (and yes, mages always profited and will profit from enchanted weapons more than any1 else)

​+1

Thanks guys. See you.

​warrior class skill formula always took into consideration P atk, so saying it doesnt affect skill dmg on warriors is bullsh1t (and yes, mages always profited and will profit from enchanted weapons more than any1 else)

I know formula take it into consideration p.atk but it doesnt affect much on the final damage of a skill in some classes, like i said. I dont know all of the classes, alll of the skills, but dagger at least from what i know, so dont come trolling more omg.

If you want understand me, u understand me easyly, if you want to troll, u will troll.

Omg, the university guy without time, jumping on each small thing in forum.

Thanks, gl.

​+1

Thanks guys. See you.

I know formula take it into consideration p.atk but it doesnt affect much on the final damage of a skill in some classes, like i said. I dont know all of the classes, alll of the skills, but dagger at least from what i know, so dont come trolling more omg.

If you want understand me, u understand me easyly, if you want to troll, u will troll.

Thanks, gl.

​hello, my name is benicepls and i cannot remember what i said 5 mins ago, and also i cannot read, because as could be seen i havent said ANYTHING (not even single word) about dagger, because i know their dmg isnt influenced by P atk almost at all

i commented your statemened that warriors dont profit from p atk, which is wrong, but hey, maybe your argument that i am troll will work anytime i post something

wish u gl as well

• Like 2

​+1

​Exactly, I'm not even that much surprised when I see red fighter weapons because even on old servers there's always been that one guy with +16 duals, it's just the way the L2 is. But the problem is how many deep blue mage weapons there are. It's just insane. +11s, +12s, that's a product of mid rate or PvP servers, I would've never expected it on a server that has 'classic' in name and runs the slowest chronicle in Lineage history.

There must have been some horrible error along the way, however as for now there's no way to justify taking away these weapons for players. It needs to be solved some other way. I stand by my previous suggestion, as to pimp up the upcoming A grade weapons so the top players eventually move on to them (because the way they are set right now, the +12 top C will stay a better deal). And mind you I'm not member of any large clan so I have 0 chance of laying my hands on A equip so I'm not being biased here.

​its simple, the official servers have such thing as update. u must understand that we play x3 and its more easy to farm and boost, i think its normal that 75 lvl is with C gr weapon +10++. c gr is for 40-51.

Wronk. Oficial server is more eassy than this. We dont have exp buster, bufs, enchants in shop and other things which increas stats or rates. We have jist 3x than official. Its not 3x  exp. Like i remember oficial was 0,6 exp rate long time ago. And 3x of 0,6 was 1.8 exp. With all busts from off ypu can make the same exp like we.

​+1

​Exactly, I'm not even that much surprised when I see red fighter weapons because even on old servers there's always been that one guy with +16 duals, it's just the way the L2 is. But the problem is how many deep blue mage weapons there are. It's just insane. +11s, +12s, that's a product of mid rate or PvP servers, I would've never expected it on a server that has 'classic' in name and runs the slowest chronicle in Lineage history.

There must have been some horrible error along the way, however as for now there's no way to justify taking away these weapons for players. It needs to be solved some other way. I stand by my previous suggestion, as to pimp up the upcoming A grade weapons so the top players eventually move on to them (because the way they are set right now, the +12 top C will stay a better deal). And mind you I'm not member of any large clan so I have 0 chance of laying my hands on A equip so I'm not being biased here.

Ask Some admin how Azcc person make 7+ weapons on +12 /+13  and this 7 just we know cose lots ppl buy from him. And how much we dont know its just question for administration.