Sign in to follow this  
Olegaj

Reducing overenchanted weapons

Omg, if you had over enchanted any item You certainly would not have made this post. :P

​Bugs which makes possible a tens of 0,00105% possibilities should be closed. Present oe items should became less actual with normal SA system and A grade weapons.

It's not a question of a boot on the other foot. It harm the server. People are not attracted to play on the server which is looks like a one-day pvp server.

Omg, if you had over enchanted any item You certainly would not have made this post. :P

​Bugs which makes possible a tens of 0,00105% possibilities should be closed. Present oe items should became less actual with normal SA system and A grade weapons.

It's not a question of a boot on the other foot. It harm the server. People are not attracted to play on the server which is looks like a one-day pvp server.

Enchant rate is retail, server is retail what more you want? If ppl really want play they will play, when I started on this server had a lot of over enchanted items and now I have red weapon, it's don't matter.

Solid troll, however the problem of highly overenchanted weapons is very much relevant. It really kills the classic vibe for many people who came here because they're tired of exactly this very thing on other servers. I mean you play on some high five server, server runs for +1 year so it looks like 4th of July where everyone has ~ +7 to +10 vesper weapons so you want to try something new, you see classic which should be like 100 times slower so obviously it should be like people having mid C grade +5 weapons max right? Well nope, they have top +16s because apparently the enchant spoil rates were set too high.

What's more frustrating is that there isn't any reaal solution to this. You just can't take away people's enchanted weapons and you can't reduce the spoil rates either.

​its simple, the official servers have such thing as update. u must understand that we play x3 and its more easy to farm and boost, i think its normal that 75 lvl is with C gr weapon +10++. c gr is for 40-51.

Wronk. Oficial server is more eassy than this. We dont have exp buster, bufs, enchants in shop and other things which increas stats or rates. We have jist 3x than official. Its not 3x  exp. Like i remember oficial was 0,6 exp rate long time ago. And 3x of 0,6 was 1.8 exp. With all busts from off ypu can make the same exp like we.

U dont even know what are u talking about.​

Enchant rate is retail, server is retail what more you want? If ppl really want play they will play, when I started on this server had a lot of over enchanted items and now I have red weapon, it's don't matter.

​Are you a troll? Retail rate is 0,00105% to make a mage weapon +12. Do you really so lazy that didn't google yourself how such a weapons are created? Already told that wtihout bugs with the same "retail" rate it is no possible to have so many oe weapons on the server. And nobody cares that you finally bought/got your red weapon.

I have to agree with @kktnxbye there - it's statistically impossible to have so many +10++ weapons only a year after opening. There must've been some error along the way.

I think the biggest task devs are facing right now is how to balance A grade weapons in a way they become reasonably stronger than those +10 C's to reduce those '5000x BR server style' weapons in Giran Harbor without making their current owners feel cheated...

I have to agree with @kktnxbye there - it's statistically impossible to have so many +10++ weapons only a year after opening. There must've been some error along the way.

I think the biggest task devs are facing right now is how to balance A grade weapons in a way they become reasonably stronger than those +10 C's to reduce those '5000x BR server style' weapons in Giran Harbor without making their current owners feel cheated...

​I already told how. There is no need to invent anything. Just implement standart SA system and A grade (it's already have +5% dmg bonus in pvp). And current owners should not be feel bad because its how it always been.

Well, I don't know... If you just hit it up with old SA system, then owners of Demon Staffs will feel cheated over people who OE'd homus.

But if you don't implement the old SA system, then those +10++ Demon Staffs have about the same m. atk as Daspa +6 which nobody is ever going to get unless it's bugged again... And the +5% PvP bonus, I don't think that's enough for those people to ditch their old Star Wars weapons...

Well, I don't know... If you just hit it up with old SA system, then owners of Demon Staffs will feel cheated over people who OE'd homus.

But if you don't implement the old SA system, then those +10++ Demon Staffs have about the same m. atk as Daspa +6 which nobody is ever going to get unless it's bugged again... And the +5% PvP bonus, I don't think that's enough for those people to ditch their old Star Wars weapons...

​not to say the soulshot bonus for overenchanted weapons (which is still secret if we get) :D 

1) Since when people should feel cheated if the things are done in classic (standard + what is good to the server) way?! They should though about SA implementation when they spend adena\$ on their OE demon staffs. And also - people who earn enough adena\$ to have a lanterns - will change their present weapons without a problem in no time.

More than that - I'm not sure about epic on this server, but since in the standard classic were implemented SA and aq+baium rings (+15%crit,+15%crit) - every mage changed his staff to the sword+shield setup.

2) ​SoM+3 in pvp 169matk. Equal homa to som+3 is homa +13 (170matk). Not to say about demon staff which doesn't  have shield bonus.

BTW, yesterday I've seen a blue valhalla. Is it new? EWB is drop only now?