Sign in to follow this  
TheLord

Ultimate evasion and stun

I have a question. Well, when you turn on  ultimate evasion and someone hit you with stun skill you can avoid the damage but not the stun. Don't you think this is really stupid? I mean this thing has no logic.

I have a question. Well, when you turn on  ultimate evasion and someone hit you with stun skill you can avoid the damage but not the stun. Don't you think this is really stupid? I mean this thing has no logic.

​yes, Has no logic. If you dont get hit because u avoid the damage, so you avoid the hit, why should you get stun? Stun chance should go when you get hit and because this hit u could get stunned, but if u dont get hit, i dont see reason to get stunned.

So +1.

​it is ncsoft logic, was always working like this (and actually in GF stun skill were considered as weaken skills, not physical ones, so u couldnt evade even dmg from them -> example, pw with wind riding was getting every dmg and stun from rush impact or hammer crush from duelist, even with 60-80% skill evasion rate), they fixed it in GE where u could resist dmg, but u could still be stunned

​yes, Has no logic. If you dont get hit because u avoid the damage, so you avoid the hit, why should you get stun? Stun chance should go when you get hit and because this hit u could get stunned, but if u dont get hit, i dont see reason to get stunned.

So +1.

​with this logic u should resist debuffs also when u block the skill with shield, which would be nice bullsh1t imo, coz debuffs would lose their power on classic :D 

So +1.

​with this logic u should resist debuffs also when u block the skill with shield, which would be nice bullsh1t imo, coz debuffs would lose their power on classic :D 

​what debuffs u mean? any debuff like gloom, fear, silence or damage skill with debuff like Frost Bolt(Spellsinger)?

I dont see any logic in ur argue Modoy, if you block a debuff, whatever skill it be, that skill is touching u in some way, is touching ur shield, so it can go throught ur body by the arm. Like it was in all the diferent cronicles i played. Maybe i missed some "cool" Cronicle where it was other way.

But if u avoid an skill, and u get 0 damage, that skill didnt touched you, so i dont see reason to get the debuff.

Anyway, and after all, i like things working mostly like on retail, so, if in retail is working like this, +1 to leave it like this is on retail.

So +1.

​what debuffs u mean? any debuff like gloom, fear, silence or damage skill with debuff like Frost Bolt(Spellsinger)?

I dont see any logic in ur argue Modoy, if you block a debuff, whatever skill it be, that skill is touching u in some way, is touching ur shield, so it can go throught ur body by the arm. Like it was in all the diferent cronicles i played. Maybe i missed any "cool" Cronicle where it was other way.

But if u avoid an skill, and u get 0 damage, that skill didnt touched you, so i dont see reason to get the debuff.

Anyway, and after all, i like things working mostly like on retail, so, if in retail is working like this, +1 to leave it like this is on retail.

if we are going to write some stories, then it might work as imagine u are evading stun shot or WL range stun, eventho u evade main impact, the shockwave from it still stuns you, frost bolt has literally in description "Momentarily freezes the surrounding air" so even if u evade it, the surrounding of the projectile still freezis surrounding air,  ice dagger even if u evade it so it doesnt hit u directly, it can still "scratch" you for bleeding effect and the list could go on

i just said how it worked, and if that would change then wouldnt it make sense that if tank blocks your stun shot for 1 dmg, why would he get stun when he absorbed it perfectly? (even message in game says "shield block was perfect" or something in similar way), and in that case it would become really strong using shield

Lee sin can get blind from teemo too. Just respect it.:D

​The most glorious post on this server so far. Literally lol'd.