Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Dying non-sense in CS

Dying non-sense in CS.  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Should we put penalty when you die in siege area and return back to the flag?

• Yes, add 5-10 seconds respawn time (I don't like it how it's atm).
    • Yes, add war-like losing exp 1% (I don't like it how it's atm).
    • No, it's fine like that.

Not in this siege, the previous one. They had like 10 flags and non-stop spawning-coming to us without buffs, they were just meats that were dying without losing anything and we were losing all of our MP. That's not a fight. I was waiting till the holidays break to do this thread. So people won't start saying bullsh1ts.

Not in this siege, the previous one. They had like 10 flags and non-stop spawning-coming to us without buffs, they were just meats that were dying without losing anything and we were losing all of our MP. That's not a fight. I was waiting till the holidays break to do this thread. So people won't start saying bullsh1ts.

​u are saying we were non stop spawning, but werent u doing the same one time u actually put flags? coz i remember killing some mages several times in a row in less than 5 mins

U were doing the same today, and dont u have advantage of an army of Orfens? Should be okay with mana.

Did u even discuss exp loss with ur "ally"? I doubt they would be happy losing 1% on 76 lvl.

P.S: Soil so ur everyday name change didnt work at siege? Or is it ur new nolifing meta? :D nice nickname ideas btw (pts, ge), still better than main one.

U were doing the same today, and dont u have advantage of an army of Orfens? Should be okay with mana.

Did u even discuss exp loss with ur "ally"? I doubt they would be happy losing 1% on 76 lvl.

P.S: Soil so ur everyday name change didnt work at siege? Or is it ur new nolifing meta? :D nice nickname ideas btw (pts, ge), still better than main one.

​looks like u dont know anything, it was pte not pts, also i believe it was idea towards good way how to hide clan leader, however what i would do is change it to "gre", and thats very simple, even if ppl make target macro for you "/target gre", u can have GREenlightdc peeling for you, if he will be slightly in front of you, macro will target him instead of you ;) 

Like i say for admin long time ago its not intresting to play with non penalty for resp.... ITS THE SAME SHIT LIKE NO CD ON RESP IN SIEGE CASTLE. and when all cry why wars resp in 1 min... and admin change for 7/8 min now...  so why no CD for time resp on flag ? 

• Like 1

​Sold a bw, I tried few names wanted to check smth, whats wrong with that? You spend thousand of dollars for items. :)
Orfen is not working on players (Dunno why) And dont think that taking lvl 3 orfen is something simple.
We did the same yes for a while.

Was bad idea to make this poll, 70% of the server belongs to perks..

% loss in siege zone. 

This is ridiculous when people have nothing to lose (but buff) when they die. So they can stand up again and continue rushing make their opponents lose mana. They can stand on flags and protect it in that way. Nobody use PR and nobody make regroups on sieges. Killing the art of game. 

The fact that someone not losing exp if the are in reg pushing people that don't have reg not to come on sieges. Also they fear to lose their gear if guards kill them. 

hehehe click here noobs

• Like 1

​looks like u dont know anything, it was pte not pts, also i believe it was idea towards good way how to hide clan leader, however what i would do is change it to "gre", and thats very simple, even if ppl make target macro for you "/target gre", u can have GREenlightdc peeling for you, if he will be slightly in front of you, macro will target him instead of you ;) 

​in aden are a lot of npc with ge

The idea is that no matter what lvls what skill or equip Zergunas have if they are like 300+ ppl in cc and 70% of server clans they can play with their legs and still will won the fight cos they has flags and spawn non-stop.... And yes of course Zergunas will start telling now that they was 140 ppl and that vigi was in x100 more ppl. Common guys be seriusly even take the basic math Vigi ally 6 clans while Zergunas ally 13 clans dont even need to count ppl( and dont say me that all your 13 clans has 5 ppl inside each one ) 

You can lie me but koll witness from last siege he probably noticed how many zergunas was and how many vigilance! just check the twitch siege......

P.S. Vigi was about 150 ppl in cc 

150 ppl cc and we see like 300 so we are perfect!!!!!! perkunas have 13 clans!!! 4 allies and still they loose 1 castle for use is perfect you know why? because we are friends you are like a robots!!! so QQ and enjoy this!!!! no problem for us because we love this game ask about your self you feel good when you fight 150 ppl vs 4 allies?

​Like there is not this ladder: http://l2classic.club/stats dont even have to meet him online to know he rolled name, its pretty obvious theres only 1 glad with 12h prime meta reaching max lvl - which i wish him to do soon. GG on wasting 10 euro so far, coming to 15 euro. Thats why i suppose its another meta of his.

To Perkunas enemies i want to add: try harder, maybe next year, just pls dont rage quit, server need even weak players :P

Yet opposite to u i will say "gf" here, coz in game u got not even a slight of honor to response after lost fight.

//soe

well i guess my numbers are true, vig 175 vs perk 200.

pls stop counting clans, fightclub had 2 people online and so are alt clans who have 1 cp in it. 

again, it doesnt matter. at this siege u did not even try to fight us. 

we were weaker then the last siege, u lost your chance.

pls stop counting clans, fightclub had 2 people online and so are alt clans who have 1 cp in it. 

​your number not true, did not even try to fight?? LOL 

Like i say for admin long time ago its not intresting to play with non penalty for resp.... ITS THE SAME SHIT LIKE NO CD ON RESP IN SIEGE CASTLE. and when all cry why wars resp in 1 min... and admin change for 7/8 min now...  so why no CD for time resp on flag ? 

​Ye, you already have plan B always bsoe/pr in cs :DD

​Did u pass the bridge of aden? You were diying like a meat

• Like 1

​Like there is not this ladder: http://l2classic.club/stats dont even have to meet him online to know he rolled name, its pretty obvious theres only 1 glad with 12h prime meta reaching max lvl - which i wish him to do soon. GG on wasting 10 euro so far, coming to 15 euro. Thats why i suppose its another meta of his.

To Perkunas enemies i want to add: try harder, maybe next year, just pls dont rage quit, server need even weak players :P

Yet opposite to u i will say "gf" here, coz in game u got not even a slight of honor to response after lost fight.

//soe

​As I said, sold bw robe in auction just for that. BW could go fail, so no problem for meh.. oh yeah bw robe you can find it in bloody snipers by spoil. What you dont have enough lvl? np go farm royal ant guards you will lvl up :D

​your number not true, did not even try to fight?? LOL 

​we will see screens and movies.

Instead of crying about everything you should start your own server. But it looks to me like you are posting a thread every 30' because you are only looking for attention...

Instead of crying about everything you should start your own server. But it looks to me like you are posting a thread every 30' because you are only looking for attention...

​If I was a guy looking for attention I couldn't even change my name to a name like ge. Bwahaha, whatever. Our CC was 163 people with all boxes on it. I guess this 180 had no boxes at all. I remember first fight, you came with like 3 waves of people never ending. Also in CC you dont have ES, they were crying that you were hitting them, come on guys at least make it right.

​If I was a guy looking for attention I couldn't even change my name to a name like ge. Bwahaha, whatever. Our CC was 163 people with all boxes on it. I guess this 180 had no boxes at all. I remember first fight, you came with like 3 waves of people never ending. Also in CC you dont have ES, they were crying that you were hitting them, come on guys at least make it right.

​that 180 was with everything it was on start, as i said, later on we had more, but u can see it on screenshot, what sense would it be to invite boxes after first fight and not before siege even starts? so we can kill them in fight for -4? :D