Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Dying non-sense in CS

Dying non-sense in CS.  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Should we put penalty when you die in siege area and return back to the flag?

• Yes, add 5-10 seconds respawn time (I don't like it how it's atm).
    • Yes, add war-like losing exp 1% (I don't like it how it's atm).
    • No, it's fine like that.

People dont know how to fight on forums :(

​Back to the topic then, two options are like one, means people doesn't like how is right now, so 32-19 right now. Go vote folks!

i'm curious about what would happen if they would put back exp loss on sieges.

probably the sieges attendance would drop drastically for some people, especially for those that prefer to farm all the week and barely do any pvp at all.

and ofc, you wouldn't see people respawning at flags and going kamikaze as often as they do now.

​half of vigi ally)))

​too bad that the facts actually show otherwise, but feel free to keep dreaming.

i always enjoy watching percunas restart or PR in loa due to lack of balls for pvp.

guess doing pvp with us must be really scary for some people

U're not even coming in loa wtf

​i'm actually running in every end-game zone for pvp, but apparently you guys are so busy at farming that you don't even see who's killing you 108.gif

​facts?

i can say same about pr and restart from your side, i dont understand why u say it.

if ge is stupid and doesnt count enemies and attacks with 20 ppl against 50 and dies, thnks for crp losers.

there's a difference between using PR when being attacked under a train, and PR just to avoid pvp like you do cause of lack of balls.

beside, you guys never come back unless you manage to get more people than the party that killed you/made you PR, so i don't understand why u even bother talking about pvp, when you try to avoid it most of the time.

i'm done with wasting time here anyway, time to go hunt for war 2.gif

People dont know how to fight on forums :(

​Back to the topic then, two options are like one, means people doesn't like how is right now, so 32-19 right now. Go vote folks!

I'll not go that way.

Both options are very different. And I think that we should loose some exp during siege. But option with bigger respawn on flag is some bullshit for me.

I would change sth else. For me it was great with some C4 /IL times when during siege you can't teleport to town which had siege in this time. But for us here it would be very difficult cos we have everything siege in same time. 

But going this way and if we change everything in 1 month we will have LoL here or some other custom GoD ...

c4 times were the best.

you had teleports from towns locked in order to prevent bigger factions from taking all castles(sounds familiar?), so with that limitation people were forced to focus on 1-2 sieges at max.

clan halls back in the days also played a strategic role for sieges, while in classic(or at least on this server) they're here just for show.

need to talk with san0 about couple things anyway, there's some issues regarding sieges that could(and probably will) be abused if nothing is done to prevent them.

it's not about flags, but i'll keep what i have to say for myself just to avoid giving ideas for exploits to some retard.

So whats up with that, is it going to change? It's 34-19. Any admin can say something?

​its 21-13-20, if u wanted to have first and second one merged, u should have made "i want to change it", so ppl wouldnt know the change and would decide if they gonna risk it or no, coz i doubt ppl who voted for "i want respawn time" would vote for "add war like penalty" (maybe some yes, but i can guarantee not all)

So whats up with that, is it going to change? It's 34-19. Any admin can say something?

​its 21-13-20, if u wanted to have first and second one merged, u should have made "i want to change it", so ppl wouldnt know the change and would decide if they gonna risk it or no, coz i doubt ppl who voted for "i want respawn time" would vote for "add war like penalty" (maybe some yes, but i can guarantee not all)

​You dont get the point, there are 2 options but it's like 1. "We don't like it how it is now" Someone that voted for 1) or 2) they don't like the 3rd. So if 1+2 got more votes than 3, then must be another poll just for 1 or 2 option. And if that doesn't change, there's no sense of playing at cs.

​You dont get the point, there are 2 options but it's like 1. "We don't like it how it is now" Someone that voted for 1) or 2) they don't like the 3rd. So if 1+2 got more votes than 3, then must be another poll just for 1 or 2 option. And if that doesn't change, there's no sense of playing at cs.

​yes, if someone voted for 1, he didnt like 3rd option more, however that doesnt mean he likes second option, or maybe he would even prefer 3rd option before 2nd one

yes, i dont get the point because u cannot make point like that, thats not how questions with options work

• Like 1

​yes, if someone voted for 1, he didnt like 3rd option more, however that doesnt mean he likes second option, or maybe he would even prefer 3rd option before 2nd one

are.thumb.png.24f48e795a09fa6725277b6115

​yes, if someone voted for 1, he didnt like 3rd option more, however that doesnt mean he likes second option, or maybe he would even prefer 3rd option before 2nd one​

​ok, let me try to explain it more, coz u cannot get it i see

*le me, who doesnt like the sieges at current state, but for sure i dont want to lose precious xp, because i am lazy lowbie, so i vote for first option to give reuse on the flags, however that doesnt mean i want to have second poll which will reduce the options to 2 options (same as in old poll) risking, that maybe the option with losing xp will win

how does it even make sense to make same poll but with 1) and 2) options unchanged (excluding out third one), when it this poll one of those options have more votes? if somebody would prefer one of those, they would vote it here

u made the poll how u made it, now stop tryhard because your option is not winning

• Like 1

i think its you who is making a mess of points here, modoy

c4 times were the best.

you had teleports from towns locked in order to prevent bigger factions from taking all castles(sounds familiar?), so with that limitation people were forced to focus on 1-2 sieges at max.

clan halls back in the days also played a strategic role for sieges, while in classic(or at least on this server) they're here just for show.

need to talk with san0 about couple things anyway, there's some issues regarding sieges that could(and probably will) be abused if nothing is done to prevent them.

it's not about flags, but i'll keep what i have to say for myself just to avoid giving ideas for exploits to some retard.

​un-clocked teleports from towns in classic version is fine, i think

even that pvp evetns at TOI and LOA to make A-grade is super difficult to have one is not bad either

all changes in classic just to make the game more and more competitive and more hardcore, you have to play politics one way or another to prevent your back got stabed by some weaker sides, or just to have ppl to react faster if the opposite side have some fishy plan or some sudden suprised move

and losing exp is a way to prevent siege become a mass meat shield party, personally i want to leave it this way becoz it would encourage lowbies to join the siege and get more motivation to play, since its a free sv, ppl would just quit if they think the game is too hard. So i voted for first option, some cooldoown on respawn would be better

I didnt find problem with ppl instant spawning, im archer tho. I wouldnt change anything, i could consider 5-10s respawn time delay if its big problem for some classes. Implementing any kind of punishment for death (for example -% exp) will drastically decrease number of ppl on siege and thats not what we want i guess, we want every1 to have fun and to promote server as good server with big online on siege streams.

You dont get the point, there are 2 options but it's like 1. "We don't like it how it is now" Someone that voted for 1) or 2) they don't like the 3rd. So if 1+2 got more votes than 3, then must be another poll just for 1 or 2 option. And if that doesn't change, there's no sense of playing at cs.

​Like I said before it's not like this... And MoDoy tried to explain it to you here:

ok, let me try to explain it more, coz u cannot get it i see

*le me, who doesnt like the sieges at current state, but for sure i dont want to lose precious xp, because i am lazy lowbie, so i vote for first option to give reuse on the flags, however that doesnt mean i want to have second poll which will reduce the options to 2 options (same as in old poll) risking, that maybe the option with losing xp will win

how does it even make sense to make same poll but with 1) and 2) options unchanged (excluding out third one), when it this poll one of those options have more votes? if somebody would prefer one of those, they would vote it here

u made the poll how u made it, now stop tryhard because your option is not winning

I voted for losing some exp during CS, but idea about longer respawn time is stupid in mine opinion. And I rather like it how it is than changing into longer respawns...

But the option I want is winning..

Modoy right now ^_^

​sorry, but i am pretty sure option i chose is winning right now (ofc if we are not using your retarded measure of summing first and second option), and suggesting if first 2 options have more votes than third one and doing the poll between them again is retarded

btw, whatever the change, i wont give a damn about it, i am dying literally like 3-4 times per siege (which would equal to 1% lost in total) ;) its just other ppl wont come, and that would reduce my frag count on sieges

But the option I want is winning..

Modoy right now ^_^

modoy.thumb.jpg.3cc0464a3167c92bcf3311c4

​More like this:

E477kt.jpg

I have to agree with both of you tho - majority of people really did vote against the current state, but for accuracy we should make a new poll, because there's always possibility that people who voted for option B against option C would actually prefer option C over option A. I'm not saying this poll result doesn't say anything, but it doesn't say enough for devs to start working on changes.

Tell me that you made 2nd accounts just to vote the 3rd option? bwahaha
You guys forgot the point of hardcore that classic is, if you afraid of losing some exp at siege and you won't come to fight-make some fun there because you will lose 5% exp, then why you even playing here? Go to older chronicles or find a classic with more rates than x3. That system now it's just stupid and mess up the real fights. It's like always have a brez in mass pvp out of castle siege. Sometime MP will go down and people will do what, hit each other with blunts and staffs? The only reasons you vote for 3rd option is because you're chickens and cause you wanna keep your castles with the meatshields.
(When I added this pict 1st option had 21 votes and 3rd 20)

Add 1%/4% (war/no-war) exp loss with addition that resp on flag is like resp on CH (-50%)....

As far as i see it right now it will not harm that much perk side (putting 10 flags in Aden right after start of siege) - so they will like 99% of time have only little exp loss... meanwhile Vigi side are not able to summon flags that often bcs of reasons which everyone of us knows... 

Still "little" advantage for perks but finally killing enemies will be worth it a bit (and it will force to implement tactic in leaderships of CCs)...
win-win situation for everyone
And also it will force to accept wars finally from some clans who fight back only on CS but are too afraid of open-world pvp (hello Tribo) in the vision of losing 4% instead of war-like 1%.

Respawn time will solve literally nothing.

You guys forgot the point of hardcore that classic is, if you afraid of losing some exp at siege and you won't come to fight-make some fun there because you will lose 5% exp, then why you even playing here? Go to older chronicles or find a classic with more rates than x3. That system now it's just stupid and mess up the real fights. It's like always have a brez in mass pvp out of castle siege. Sometime MP will go down and people will do what, hit each other with blunts and staffs? The only reasons you vote for 3rd option is because you're chickens and cause you wanna keep your castles with the meatshields.

​i dont need to make second accounts to vote for some bullsh1t poll, it was decided long time ago to have it like that (there was poll about it)
i would say its convincing for you to have this xp loss, but only thing i see is CRP festival at your flags on sieges, so i guess its not

u want to change things because u cannot get castle? how long is it now?2 months w/o castle? git gud pls

i honestly dont get how it is messing real fights, when the numbers of ppl on each side is pretty similar, so the number of meatshields we have is same on your side, your ppl go on suicide mission as well as long as u have flags (too bad most of the time u even fail to put it)

​i dont need to make second accounts to vote for some bullsh1t poll, it was decided long time ago to have it like that (there was poll about it)
i would say its convincing for you to have this xp loss, but only thing i see is CRP festival at your flags on sieges, so i guess its not

u want to change things because u cannot get castle? how long is it now?2 months w/o castle? git gud pls

i honestly dont get how it is messing real fights, when the numbers of ppl on each side is pretty similar, so the number of meatshields we have is same on your side, your ppl go on suicide mission as well as long as u have flags (too bad most of the time u even fail to put it)

​becoz you are on defensive side of aden, no matter what you will always have flag on aden garden and spam meat shield endlessly, and no stragety can really win the fight unless our side got x2 or at least x1.5 of your numbers, with some cooldowns, there will be more chances for offensive sides when suprised attack will turn the table if defensive side not carefully

official server make it lost exp just to make sv more hardcore and require ppl have to play more srly and spend more time for the game, but were just a free and private server, easy come - easy go, lowbies will never dare to join the siege and become meat shields for any big sides, and its just bad, our population is not so hight actually

so once again, cooldowns for respawn on flags is better, i prefer 30 seconds btw, or at lest 15 secs

• Like 1

You are stupid. You want to reduce siege fun, discourage ppl to come, make siege look like on 200 ppl server, just bcos y cannot win aden siege? Good logic. Mby defenders should have advantage over atackers? Isnt it like that always in games and in real wars that its easier to defend than assault? Especially when we are talking about castles? U want to take aden easilly while having not much lvl advantage, and same numbers? You need to user ur brain, i wont tell u strategy how to do it cos ur enemy, but plz just use ur brain next time instead of making stupid polls that would kill whole siege zerg pvp fun.

You call us meatshield? U say we resp on flags and rush u? You are not meatshield and dont do such thing? Its somehow forbidden for you to do same thing? Tell this sh1t about meatshield to your friend Thelord who definitely looks like resp run die, resp run die guy. 8:37-9:04

• Like 1

You are stupid. You want to reduce siege fun, discourage ppl to come, make siege look like on 200 ppl server, just bcos y cannot win aden siege? Good logic. Mby defenders should have advantage over atackers? Isnt it like that always in games and in real wars that its easier to defend than assault? Especially when we are talking about castles? U want to take aden easilly while having not much lvl advantage, and same numbers? You need to user ur brain, i wont tell u strategy how to do it cos ur enemy, but plz just use ur brain next time instead of making stupid polls that would kill whole siege zerg pvp fun.

You call us meatshield? U say we resp on flags and rush u? You are not meatshield and dont do such thing? Its somehow forbidden for you to do same thing? Tell this sh1t about meatshield to your friend Thelord who definitely looks like resp run die, resp run die guy. 8:37-9:04

funny-pictures-history-talk-to-the-hand_