Rizos

ARCHER CP 70 LF ACTIVE BD

Uchichaitachi Archer CP around 70 lvl looking for active BD

Requitements:

- Playing every 17 - 22 gmt +1

- Speak english and use TS

- YOU MUST ENJOY PLAYING YOUR CLASS

- Lvl minimum 64 or play on our char ( 67 lvl )

- Like to improve your character

- You have to like to pvp

- No QQ if u loose %

- If you played that class before its big +

- Loyality and following CP leaders orders

What you get from us:

- Well spent time, fun healthy atmosphere, no dramas, every1 is friendly and willing to help

- Endgame lvl CP with good competetive players on pvp with great knowledge about game

- Good clan with +2k cp boost (castle), good cooperation between CPs (Perkunas)

- Everyday exp and and great PvP

- Items from CP - you need to focus on exp only

- Character ready to play, if you dont have your own

- Infos and advices from experienced players

PM Uchihaitachi/Assiriy in game

Dont know us yet? You can get some infos below

• Like 3

oh my oh my... put me in coach...

oh w8...

:(

thought luck...

i cant...

Hate you QQ

:ph34r:no need to thank for free bump...:ph34r:

• Like 3

Come bro, we take you without interview because you love this class. U can leech exp semi afk and do 2.0 patch stuff ^^. Oh there is 1 more requirement. You have to continue trolling modoy

P.S. pssst.. Dont forget to bring with ur DA  3 AQ rings lvl 3 for archers. Its gonna be our little secret ;)

forgot this one :) bro when we were young and killed rizo((

​so i am random, and he puts my video from siege where they didnt even invite me to pt coz "we are full" but dont link video from our early cp time :< what a noob this rizos is 

What you get from us:

- Well spent time, fun healthy atmosphere, no dramas, every1 is friendly and willing to help

who are u trying to bait click? idk what 69 u have on TS when i am not there, but for sure i am not bringing healthy atmosphere :D  

forgot this one :) bro when we were young and killed rizo((

​there is also uchiha movie, with half screen black cos of crap resolution :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv6SlYNzvJs

Why not Paladin? :)

Or Temple Knight? He is fast, he can reach archer members fast!

​after u will tell me, that u are not retarded

​kid, pls, why u have to cry every topic? :')

​What? I just saying that u m8 retarded, i'm not crying

U cry. I'm asking nice, and u go full monkey on me :( thats not good advertisiment in recrutation topic of ur CP, thats an bad attitude of an CP leader, if u dont want to answer i dont mind, but dont be mean. Anyway, wish u good luck!

U cry. I'm asking nice, and u go full monkey on me :( thats not good advertisiment in recrutation topic of ur CP, thats an bad attitude of an CP leader, if u dont want to answer i dont mind, but dont be mean. Anyway, wish u good luck!

​Where I'm crying? U came here with sh1tty question, I need DA read a topic. Yes, bad attitude to retards like u I dont care about ur opinion, I didnt asked for it. And I will say it again u m8 just a retard

​Stop harrasing my friend Uchiha! He didnt even join tricycle, hes not trol and he doesnt cry, U can bump our topic, thx but plz dont trol here

• Like 2

I just participate this topic conversation like everyone else, question itself was to topic creator also, coz haven't seen u Uchiha before in this topic, im curious of advantages of DA above Pala or TK. Seems like u re just against me. Well nothing left for me except quit conversation. No offense Uchiha, but u act like 12 years old now, that for whom normal conversation is problematic :( Thanks. 

I just participate this topic conversation like everyone else, question itself was to topic creator also, coz haven't seen u Uchiha before in this topic, im curious of advantages of DA above Pala or TK. Seems like u re just against me. Well nothing left for me except quit conversation. No offense Uchiha, but u act like 12 years old now, that for whom normal conversation is problematic :( Thanks. 

they dont need tank to carch archer, they need tank which can defend them in fight vs melee cp, and only da is capable of doing so, because lion heart gives resist for almost everything except fear

they dont need tank to carch archer, they need tank which can defend them in fight vs melee cp, and only da is capable of doing so, because lion heart gives resist for almost everything except fear

​dont feed him

​I think you are from one banana republic with zorg.

You just suck dude :(