http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/set

considering the amount of classes that can stun in classic, i doubt any sane player will go for DC sets unless they plan to use them for PvE.

and even for PvE it's debatable, except for DC light.

we will see how mass paralyze from sk will work on 2.0, but it has much higher reuse than mass para of kamaels, so i doubt ppl would go dc sets coz of it like they used to

I agree, but u guys missing the point, the point u want some other characters also to be, to do the skills with proper values, coz why some classes have nerfed skills while other has them op still :)

• Like 2

I agree, but u guys missing the point, the point u want some other characters also to be, to do the skills with proper values, coz why some classes have nerfed skills while other has them op still :)

​i had the same thought....

​Exactly.

it was not nerfed. it was fixed...

it was bugged before with literally 100% land rate on everything in any condition. then it was fixed.

the only problm left on LS is the activation delay.

• Like 1

it was bugged before with literally 100% land rate on everything in any condition. then it was fixed.

​does that mean it has same landrate here as it had on official when it was 1.5? (considering same conditions) 

Well then smthing were changed after 1st fix? Coz i remember the 100% landrate, and the fix which occured in ppl testing it on around 50%, while we see its like 80% on movies.

Seems the interested ppl should check that and compare.

Well since its closed i cannot check on test i ll do it oldschool when i have time. San0 its not like i dont trust u or anything but u r only human, and a busy one.

SK  74 on gran kain oly fighting vs ppl around 73-76. I counted all Lightning strikes he used (didnt count em when he was casting em on ppl with debuf resist talismans). 26 lightning strikes used 23 landed- 23/26 landrate in this movie. That makes me doubt that 50% chance like we have here is correct value.. It should be 90% in my opinion, go analyze the movie by yourself:

surely not 50%.

if they will ever consider putting it to 75%, it would already be more accurate.

then you also have to consider if the target has lionheart or not.

thats the reason i tried to find other video than olympiad one with SK, coz simply on oly video u cannot be sure someone didnt cast talisman while being behind the pillar and u didnt notice or something, that would make it inaccurate counting, also i would count only LS on anything besides warrior, coz they are only classes which have some defense vs paralyze (lion heart, zealot, guts)

doesnt matter, even if some of ppl had lionheart and this guy still landed 23/26 its just confirming the land rate should be much higher than it is on our server

omg PLACKU.. Learn to read...

Why not making it 100% oryginal like on official?

means it should be exacly (100%) same as on official, not 100% landrate lol. On official it lands probably with 90% chance to same lvl/lower lvl enemies without epics or any other resisting factors. 

Dat Modoy.....

About mental shield it increase  resist to:

- Sleep (wc sleep, mage sleep, bish sleep etc)

- hold(Shilien elder root, tank/bd/sws arrest, ol root)

- mental attacks (these are mostly detarget skills like trick switch aura flash, shadow step + fear skills like wc fear ol fear, da horror)

Mental shield doesnt resist:
-magic debufs (hex curse weaknes, seal of suspension etc..)

- paralize skills ( anchor (magic), lightning strike(physical))

-Stun (DA stun stun shot hammer crush etc..)

-physical debufs ( glad hex, stigma, destro hex etc)

- bleeds/poisons

​What about silence does it mental attack? Or for instance Seal of Winter ( Ol debuff for decreasing attack speed ) or slow? I mean, to what group of debuffs they belong and does epics with +mental attack resist helps against this? 

omg PLACKU.. Learn to read...

Why not making it 100% oryginal like on official?

means it should be exacly (100%) same as on official, not 100% landrate lol. On official it lands probably with 90% chance to same lvl/lower lvl enemies without epics or any other resisting factors. 

Dat Modoy.....

About mental shield it increase  resist to:

- Sleep (wc sleep, mage sleep, bish sleep etc)

- hold(Shilien elder root, tank/bd/sws arrest, ol root)

- mental attacks (these are mostly detarget skills like trick switch aura flash, shadow step + fear skills like wc fear ol fear, da horror)

Mental shield doesnt resist:
-magic debufs (hex curse weaknes, seal of suspension etc..)

- paralize skills ( anchor (magic), lightning strike(physical))

-Stun (DA stun stun shot hammer crush etc..)

-physical debufs ( glad hex, stigma, destro hex etc)

- bleeds/poisons

​What about silence does it mental attack? Or for instance Seal of Winter ( Ol debuff for decreasing attack speed ) or slow? I mean, to what group of debuffs they belong and does epics with +mental attack resist helps against this? 

​i would say slow/wind shackle/silence would go into mental attacks, however from what i see in this list posted, it would be more accurate to put them on magic debuffs? (at least the seal of winter/seal of silence i guess)

silence is mental attack, forgot to add it, but seal of winter or slow is not mental attack.

Ill t ry to make some kind of guide about debufs on forum

silence is mental attack, forgot to add it, but seal of winter or slow is not mental attack.

​which will be full of holes, pls dont

​Rizos so if we say that, for example, slow is magic debuff or suspension does it mean that only M def suppose to protect y from this kind of debuffs? 

​Rizos so if we say that, for example, slow is magic debuff or suspension does it mean that only M def suppose to protect y from this kind of debuffs? 

​not on classic, on classic debuff landrate doesnt take into account casters M atk and defenders M def, only debuffs which directly affects resistance/ epics / lvls

I think that DA fear with the ss of the pets will we to a bad balance, is like 100% of chance the fear.

​yes, it will be op, however every party/setup can take DA into it, same like some mages take warlord into their pt

​not on classic, on classic debuff landrate doesnt take into account casters M atk and defenders M def, only debuffs which directly affects resistance/ epics / lvls

​Modoy so it means there is no epic or buff or armor that can give y resist to Seal of Suspension, cos it's not mental attack or hold or sleep.... The only thing probablty is MEN in your stats.

​Modoy so it means there is no epic or buff or armor that can give y resist to Seal of Suspension, cos it's not mental attack or hold or sleep.... The only thing probablty is MEN in your stats.

​MEN doesnt help u for sure :D dunno about epics coz i dont have them myself and i didnt really have urge to read about them, but for example destro skill guts gives debuff resistance 60% or zealot gives debuff resistance 80%, and that means debuffs in general, not just mental resist, for sure there is no armor like that (i think some cloaks [not sure if castle or just hero ones] gave debuff resistance on 2.0 official, also their talismans [like toi or baium ones which u equip] gave debuff resistance as far as i remember)

​MEN doesnt help u for sure :D dunno about epics coz i dont have them myself and i didnt really have urge to read about them, but for example destro skill guts gives debuff resistance 60% or zealot gives debuff resistance 80%, and that means debuffs in general, not just mental resist, for sure there is no armor like that (i think some cloaks [not sure if castle or just hero ones] gave debuff resistance on 2.0 official, also their talismans [like toi or baium ones which u equip] gave debuff resistance as far as i remember)

​Yes destro is an exception but about epic it's obvius Core 20% mental and nothing more and orfen 15% menta and 20% hoold, ant quen poison.... all this means that against suspension or slow or wind shackles debuffs there is no way to boost your resist, with MEN i dont agree with y even when I did dye -15 MEN i notice that sleep and silence started land on me better than before I guess it influance but slightly....

So.. since Sayomi was in pub tonight (cheers mate :D ) i loged him and did some little test about LS landrate...

Sayomi - lvl 70 (so LS skill lvl 70 also), test target EE lvl 63 NO buffs/epics...

so that means it should be like 90+++% landrate as every other debuff in classic chronicle... but somehow relity is completely different, i did 30 lightning strikes and landed just 14 of them.. that mean not even 50% chance... i know to be precise we should do like 1000 not just 30 but even in this ammount its pretty clear that chance is very different... the thing is that landrate around 50% is even on blue mobs (i tested today as well)...

Looking for somebody lvl 75+ (and maybe with epics to check if it helps or not) to test the landrate in level disadvantage (on classic 5+ level less means chance for debuffs below 10% if i am right - but i am suspicious the landrate will be different than it should be).. here is little video , i used same what @MoDoy did in dager test... "number" means succesfull LS, "number/" means resisted strike... 

Please forgive that wattermark... i downloaded first link on google after typing "video editing" and i am to lazy to crack it right now....

​San0 are you really sure about that? I dont want to be drama queen - i understand you have plenty of work with 2.0 stuff but i guess it is at least worth checking (when you guys will have some free time) ... 

• Like 1

​Yes destro is an exception but about epic it's obvius Core 20% mental and nothing more and orfen 15% menta and 20% hoold, ant quen poison.... all this means that against suspension or slow or wind shackles debuffs there is no way to boost your resist, with MEN i dont agree with y even when I did dye -15 MEN i notice that sleep and silence started land on me better than before I guess it influance but slightly....

​ok, i have to take that back, i was searching a bit and i didnt find anything about men not increasing this debuff resistance, so it could increase it (i just thought since CON doesnt influence stun resist anymore, then MEN doesnt influence debuff landrate anymore, however about the second one i didnt find any info)

to kure, finally someone took char and made video with some test, and eventho 30 tries are kinda low, considering u did the test on 7 lvls lower char with no buffs on it, the landrate should be much higher than 50% (especially with LS)