LS works like anchor of mage, maybe the formula or some code stuffs is different from each other but just see how anchor of necro works and make LS works the same like that

we have plenty of things need to fixed, like necro is still not like official, summoning skills cast too slow, find some youtube vid pve of necro and you will see

silence is mental attack, forgot to add it, but seal of winter or slow is not mental attack.

Ill t ry to make some kind of guide about debufs on forum

​Rizos so if we say that, for example, slow is magic debuff or suspension does it mean that only M def suppose to protect y from this kind of debuffs? 

​not on classic, on classic debuff landrate doesnt take into account casters M atk and defenders M def, only debuffs which directly affects resistance/ epics / lvls

​Modoy so it means there is no epic or buff or armor that can give y resist to Seal of Suspension, cos it's not mental attack or hold or sleep.... The only thing probablty is MEN in your stats.

​MEN doesnt help u for sure :D dunno about epics coz i dont have them myself and i didnt really have urge to read about them, but for example destro skill guts gives debuff resistance 60% or zealot gives debuff resistance 80%, and that means debuffs in general, not just mental resist, for sure there is no armor like that (i think some cloaks [not sure if castle or just hero ones] gave debuff resistance on 2.0 official, also their talismans [like toi or baium ones which u equip] gave debuff resistance as far as i remember)

​Yes destro is an exception but about epic it's obvius Core 20% mental and nothing more and orfen 15% menta and 20% hoold, ant quen poison.... all this means that against suspension or slow or wind shackles debuffs there is no way to boost your resist, with MEN i dont agree with y even when I did dye -15 MEN i notice that sleep and silence started land on me better than before I guess it influance but slightly....

​MEN doesnt save you from any debuf. COn doesnt help vs stun. This is classic. You can resist suspension just with some talismans cloacks and other crap like modoy said, or temporary increase resist with guts,zealot. But there are some buffs that everyone can receive from support on 2.0 1 that helps resist it Skill_1362_1.jpg- 20% Skill_1355_1.jpg - 10% Skill_341_1.jpg - 10% Skill_914_1.jpg - 80%!!! Skill_1356_1.jpg-10% Skill_1357_1.jpg -10% and ofcourse buff that exists even on 1.5 Skill_1411_2.jpg - 100% resist for 10-15s

​MEN doesnt help u for sure :D dunno about epics coz i dont have them myself and i didnt really have urge to read about them, but for example destro skill guts gives debuff resistance 60% or zealot gives debuff resistance 80%, and that means debuffs in general, not just mental resist, for sure there is no armor like that (i think some cloaks [not sure if castle or just hero ones] gave debuff resistance on 2.0 official, also their talismans [like toi or baium ones which u equip] gave debuff resistance as far as i remember)

​Yes destro is an exception but about epic it's obvius Core 20% mental and nothing more and orfen 15% menta and 20% hoold, ant quen poison.... all this means that against suspension or slow or wind shackles debuffs there is no way to boost your resist, with MEN i dont agree with y even when I did dye -15 MEN i notice that sleep and silence started land on me better than before I guess it influance but slightly....

​MEN doesnt save you from any debuf. COn doesnt help vs stun. This is classic. You can resist suspension just with some talismans cloacks and other crap like modoy said, or temporary increase resist with guts,zealot. But there are some buffs that everyone can receive from support on 2.0 1 that helps resist it Skill_1362_1.jpg- 20% Skill_1355_1.jpg - 10% Skill_341_1.jpg - 10% Skill_914_1.jpg - 80%!!! Skill_1356_1.jpg-10% Skill_1357_1.jpg -10% and ofcourse buff that exists even on 1.5 Skill_1411_2.jpg - 100% resist for 10-15s

​thought so, but when i was searching i found just useless tests like "does WIt help u resist mental debuffs" and nothing about MEN, i guess ppl dont give a sh1t coz debuffs land 90% anyway normally, so they just go fuil -MEN anyway

regarding DA's fear: it would be nice to see some tests about that as well.

i checked fear from WC recently, it was WC 71 against gladi 67 with no buffs, and the land rate was about 50% too.

so now i'm curious about the land rate of all other fears from the other classes.

if it's around 50% on every class without buffs, then it shouldn't be too much overpowered. on the other hand, if some specific skills are boosted, i'd like to know if it's the same on offi.

'cause you know, we already have custom skills nerfed for "balance" reasons, might as well test some more and see how it goes.

• Like 1

So.. since Sayomi was in pub tonight (cheers mate :D ) i loged him and did some little test about LS landrate...

Sayomi - lvl 70 (so LS skill lvl 70 also), test target EE lvl 63 NO buffs/epics...

so that means it should be like 90+++% landrate as every other debuff in classic chronicle... but somehow relity is completely different, i did 30 lightning strikes and landed just 14 of them.. that mean not even 50% chance... i know to be precise we should do like 1000 not just 30 but even in this ammount its pretty clear that chance is very different... the thing is that landrate around 50% is even on blue mobs (i tested today as well)...

Looking for somebody lvl 75+ (and maybe with epics to check if it helps or not) to test the landrate in level disadvantage (on classic 5+ level less means chance for debuffs below 10% if i am right - but i am suspicious the landrate will be different than it should be).. here is little video , i used same what @MoDoy did in dager test... "number" means succesfull LS, "number/" means resisted strike... 

Please forgive that wattermark... i downloaded first link on google after typing "video editing" and i am to lazy to crack it right now....

it was not nerfed. it was fixed...

it was bugged before with literally 100% land rate on everything in any condition. then it was fixed.

the only problm left on LS is the activation delay.

​San0 are you really sure about that? I dont want to be drama queen - i understand you have plenty of work with 2.0 stuff but i guess it is at least worth checking (when you guys will have some free time) ... 

​Thanks for test.

So what i said is true. Bcoz i remember that day good when LS got changed.

San0 is right, it got fixed (so it not land on RB and is not 100%) but it also got nerfed to 50%. The day it got "fixed" 2 SK i know was saying that its 50% after restart, from very high % before. Maybe it was set not intentional, maybe San0 forget he set lower landrate back then, it doesnt matter, but from what can be seen on offi it lands pretty often, while here its 50% in every test - back after restart in the day it was "fixed" and now. It was not possible to check it back then, but now there appeared vids from GK for example and we see how the landing.

But its just objective look :)

Skill_914_1.jpg 80% seriously and reuse time 240 sec? Don't y think it's too much overboosted? 

​chill, its lvl 80 skill, wich shouldnt be reached in like next 6 months, unless someones find way how to solo xp w/o downtime at 79 lvl

few ppl took here 77 in first 1-2 months when 1.5 come, obvius that sws 80 will appear i

Skill_914_1.jpg 80% seriously and reuse time 240 sec? Don't y think it's too much overboosted? 

​chill, its lvl 80 skill, wich shouldnt be reached in like next 6 months, unless someones find way how to solo xp w/o downtime at 79 lvl

few ppl took here 77 in first 1-2 months when 1.5 come, obvius that sws 80 will appear in cps with orfens very very soon 

few ppl took here 77 in first 1-2 months when 1.5 come, obvius that sws 80 will appear i

few ppl took here 77 in first 1-2 months when 1.5 come, obvius that sws 80 will appear in cps with orfens very very soon 

​its because they abused bugged orfen earring, other way it would take them much longer

just look how hard some ppl had to try to make 79 on GK

now i know we dont have that big competition for spots as they have, also that we have 3x rates, but dont forget they have lots of xp speed tweak buffs (just look at the end video, he has something which looks like vitality herb, hourglass and xp scroll, so now imagine making lvl 80 (and it took them quite a while to make that 79 even on GK, and if u look on statistics there are many 78 lvls, but no 79 lvls)

So, sorry to keep this up and bother every1, can i get an answer if LS is supposed to have such a low landing rate on players that lower ? If it weren't classic where levels is everything i wouldn't mind, but that's lame.

So, sorry to keep this up and bother every1, can i get an answer if LS is supposed to have such a low landing rate on players that lower ? If it weren't classic where levels is everything i wouldn't mind, but that's lame.

​it doesnt

but i doubt thats what u wanted to hear, thus your question was bad

Wanna get ur SK char fixed? PR fixed too already, im sure ull be happy on ur FIXED char :D

​haha, dont remember who baited on forum about this FC :D but it was funny that next several days like 5+ 60+lvl PRs appeared :D 

​thought so, but when i was searching i found just useless tests like "does WIt help u resist mental debuffs" and nothing about MEN, i guess ppl dont give a sh1t coz debuffs land 90% anyway normally, so they just go fuil -MEN anyway

​Hmm Check this guys 

Skill 914 1.jpgSong of Purification1buff660238000000-With 50% probability removes debuffs from party members. Debuff Resistance +80%, Healing Power +30% for 2 min.

This is according to the l2central.info, and now according to l2wiki we see 

Skill 914 1.jpg Song of Purification
Provides an 80% chance of removing a party member's debuffs. And for the next 2 minutes, increases Debuff Resistance by 30% and increases the Healing power received by 30%.

So I guess the right one from l2wiki guys and of course 30% not so imba as 80 

​Hmm Check this guys 

Skill 914 1.jpgSong of Purification1buff660238000000-With 50% probability removes debuffs from party members. Debuff Resistance +80%, Healing Power +30% for 2 min.

Provides an 80% chance of removing a party member's debuffs. And for the next 2 minutes, increases Debuff Resistance by 30% and increases the Healing power received by 30%.

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Song_of_Purification_-_Sword_Muse 

u took info from l2 wiki from gf/h5 update, classic version is 50% to remove debuffs, 80% debuff resistance

​Hmm Check this guys 

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Song_of_Purification_-_Sword_Muse 

u took info from l2 wiki from gf/h5 update, classic version is 50% to remove debuffs, 80% debuff resistance

​Hmm this guys, what the was thinking about when added so strong debuff resisting skill ..... Even if it's classic it's doesnt mean that 80 unreachable lvl 

​well, if some pt will have this song, u either kite that 2 mins (which isnt that good idea, most of the time its also impossible) or u simply fight with them same way as u would fight atm vs 5 lvls higher pt, annoying, but not impossible to win

Rizos can y please creat a topic where y will inculude everything that goes to debuffs ? according to my experience it's almost everything stuns( all kind : Sonic buster, thunder storm, stun shot, hammer crush and so on.)), mental attacks(trick, switch, aura flash, mirrage, silence, fear and so on) holds( dryad root, seal of binding, arrest and so on), sleeps( dreaming spirit, trance,sleeping cloud, sleep and so on ), poisons( not necessery to inculde)))), magical debuffs( mostly OL skills also wind shackle and so on , physical debuffs( like gladis - armor, tribunal, real target ,Excruciating Strike, aggressions( don't need to say about this everybody knows ) , paralyzes ( Anchor, ls ) ?? I Point that it's only my opinion maybe I miss something or totally wrong that's why I want to ask other's opinions 

P.S. Buff cancelation skills doesn't belong to debuffs I guess 

it will be so wrong trying to make that list, looking for every single debuff to which category belongs, i bet it will be even impossible to get this info about classic chronicle, not to say it will have lots of mistakes, and ppl will use it as reference when reporting bugs

it will be so wrong trying to make that list, looking for every single debuff to which category belongs, i bet it will be even impossible to get this info about classic chronicle, not to say it will have lots of mistakes, and ppl will use it as reference when reporting bugs

​Yes, but still he can say at least what categorius debuffs section inculdes! Like stuns, phys\mag debuffs, poisons and so on 

Rizos can y please creat a topic where y will inculude everything that goes to debuffs ? according to my experience it's almost everything stuns( all kind : Sonic buster, thunder storm, stun shot, hammer crush and so on.)), mental attacks(trick, switch, aura flash, mirrage, silence, fear and so on) holds( dryad root, seal of binding, arrest and so on), sleeps( dreaming spirit, trance,sleeping cloud, sleep and so on ), poisons( not necessery to inculde)))), magical debuffs( mostly OL skills also wind shackle and so on , physical debuffs( like gladis - armor, tribunal, real target ,Excruciating Strike, aggressions( don't need to say about this everybody knows ) , paralyzes ( Anchor, ls ) ?? I Point that it's only my opinion maybe I miss something or totally wrong that's why I want to ask other's opinions 

P.S. Buff cancelation skills doesn't belong to debuffs I guess 

​wanted to do such thing but its a lot of work ;/

Also once i was bored and started to do it but there is not even proper forum section for it. Smth like "Guides" section and "Flames" section is needed