Sign in to follow this  
GrayHawK

"A poem for Dee..."

Something is seriously wrong with our world and you can see it everywhere, even when playing on L2classic.club

It's really frustrating  when a 49lvl dagger inflicts 1k dmg with a simple blow and kills a max lvl guy (76?) who finds it extremely hard to get off his chair 'cause of ... oh well you know xD

Deeeeeeee you're the shame of bullies around the world man, failing when bullying low lvls must be really upsetting that's why I made a helpful poem for you!

"The sand is gold, whereas the sky and sea are blue,

Sadly, I can't bet you've seen these things, have you?

That's why you should quit L2 and get a life, isn't that true?

My heart smiles and laughs when I get to know people like you

I may be bad at poems, thus cannot find the matching words for you

but everybody knows now that oh well  you suck too."

p.s: WTS the videos of the both screenshots, where a guy who spent like 3-4months-nonstop playing this game, fails overwhelmingly

p.s2: it's not a flame/hate post, it's a drama post, do not delete it!

Shot00482.jpg

Shot00483.jpg

• Like 2

lol gg wp :D he can 1shot u and still rekt? :D good job. I just wonder if he ganked u on 49 lvl spot cos he likes to do it :D

so dee was failing in sos, so he moved 1 tier lower and died again? :< i guess soon  admins should implement on log screen tips "once the games load, be aware of dee"

PS: especially like the second screenshot with dees title "RedStyle", totally worth it :D 

• Like 1

Something is seriously wrong with our world and you can see it everywhere, even when playing on L2classic.club

It's really frustrating  when a 49lvl dagger inflicts 1k dmg with a simple blow and kills a max lvl guy (76?) who finds it extremely hard to get off his chair 'cause of ... oh well you know xD

Deeeeeeee you're the shame of bullies around the world man, failing when bullying low lvls must be really upsetting that's why I made a helpful poem for you!

"The sand is gold, whereas the sky and sea are blue,

Sadly, I can't bet you've seen these things, have you?

That's why you should quit L2 and get a life, isn't that true?

My heart smiles and laughs when I get to know people like you

I may be bad at poems, thus cannot find the matching words for you

but everybody knows now that oh well  you suck too."

p.s: WTS the videos of the both screenshots, where a guy who spent like 3-4months-nonstop playing this game, fails overwhelmingly

p.s2: it's not a flame/hate post, it's a drama post, do not delete it!

Not bad mate but lets be honest it was matter of luck and junctures
Its not about skills cause you know if you can kill dee "best mage on server" you can kill all other mages
I like the poem though Keep it up want more :P 

A bit offtopic, but I noticed you have equipped overgraded weapon - are the penalties not too limiting here? As far as I remember, carrying overgraded weapon was as good as having no weapon at all because of all the penalties...

/beautiful poem btw xD I don't find myself involved in this drama, but why everyone is hating on Dee so much? :S

A bit offtopic, but I noticed you have equipped overgraded weapon - are the penalties not too limiting here? As far as I remember, carrying overgraded weapon was as good as having no weapon at all because of all the penalties...

/beautiful poem btw xD I don't find myself involved in this drama, but why everyone is hating on Dee so much? :S

​Its not like exacly hate to dee but its hate to his whole cp cos they have the biggest monkey of this server there ^^. And about dee, he just ganks lowbies and if hes loosing v lowbies he bsoe so some ppl including me dont rly like him. this time looks like he had not good enough reflex to bsoe

The screenshots happened around 1 or 2 weeks ago (I also got videos) but today, stupid Dee was roaming around forest of mirrors (now I'm 51lvl LOL) and pked me, which reminded me the amount of ("ME DEE IS MAD") anger he's got inside him since he died 2times by ~ -30lvl player.

And yes the poor guy...firstly (1st ss)... he comes to bully a whole party of 9 low lvl raiding people (1st screenshot), he flags, and expects to pick 9 random pvps... oh well he failed since his 2AOE Spells did not kill not even 1 member of the 9 40-48lvls :D:D:D and then he died... that made him mad and came back to pk just me, but the fattie failed since he got the raid- curse when hitting me while I was raiding the boss.

For god's sake this post isn't about "look at me I killed 76lvl SPS as 49lvl dagger" but it's more like a post of "Look at that fried-braindead 76lvl spellsinger dying by 49lvl dagger"

p.s: to someone that asked: Classic has got level of penalties which means that if I'm 25lvl (D grade) and wear just 1 B grade item I will get a 2lvl penalty. Now that I am compatible with C grades wearing 1 B item gives you 1lvl of grade penalty which is -10% patk/atkspd/ X accuracy etc.. which imo is worth it as long as you have grade 1lvl penalty and not more.

... he comes to bully a whole party of 9 low lvl raiding people

First of all I'm not a friend of Dee and even didn't ever talk to him(saw him 5-6 times in game and died from him 2-3 times.... that's it)  I just want to make it clear..... there were full party of you, right? Raid group. Coz u put it like "Look at me ! I'm solo killer of 76 lvl guy"...Let me put it right .... your pty were all about 50lvl but there were 9(+/-) active ppl! And you had full buff. Against 1 sps but 76...  Did u kill him even once 1vs 1?  You didn't hit him alone coz if he tried "his 2AOE Spells did not kill not even 1 member of the 9" you all were pink and I supposed some1 even heal you... right?  Good job punishing bully but ur "poem" on forum is sucks ... go get exp better then PR yourself on forum....

And to all talking about honor o.O Com'on ppl... all in this game go gang low lvls ... all in this game w8 when enemies get train to attack (some even makes videos with PRing under mobs enemies and proud of it, such an idiot) ... all in this game thinks how to hit some1 in the back when he is weak... Dee is the best in it? And that's why u started on him?   Stop talkin about honor!

... he comes to bully a whole party of 9 low lvl raiding people

Dee is the best in it? And that's why u started on him?   Stop talkin about honor!

​joke is on you today :D PP buffs and dances (if that can be counted as dances, only good dance there is fire), if u ever tried to fight ~30 lvl lower lvls, u would know whats this about