Sign in to follow this  
Crackbrain

Perkunas members bug Raid Boss

Hello. It was happen 21.12.2016 at ~20:00-21:00 CET time. I and my CP members farmed the Raid Boss 65 lvl Priest Hisilrome and then Perkunas-members have found us. They have stolen RB and run into the Oren Castle,closed gate and killed it in the courtyard of the Oren Castle. They have limited access to him for other players, thereby having violated paragraph of rules 1.14.  "Interfere with the other players’ gameplay, mechanically restricting their access to locations or NPCs. (for example, blocking access to the GC with summons, pets, transformations, etc.)."

Their nicknames: xENRIAx,GTS0NG,ILOVEBOOBS,xCTEPBAx,lockandroll,lemmy,dimas,miky.

https://youtu.be/vnaUjvRyGeM

P.S. Sry for my english

• Like 2

now ppl will say i am defending them or something because we are allies (but our cps dont really like each other), and eventho its against the rules as u mentioned, it was said by admins that this kind of situation wont happen, because they "fixed" RB dragging and the distance shouldnt be big, and once its outside of that range it should spawn back on spawnpoint, and i am not really sure what does "big" mean for staff, but imo dragging RB from cemetery to oren castle should be range big enough for it to spawn back

• Like 3

now ppl will say i am defending them or something because we are allies (but our cps dont really like each other), and eventho its against the rules as u mentioned, it was said by admins that this kind of situation wont happen, because they "fixed" RB dragging and the distance shouldnt be big, and once its outside of that range it should spawn back on spawnpoint, and i am not really sure what does "big" mean for staff, but imo dragging RB from cemetery to oren castle should be range big enough for it to spawn back

​Maybe it's client's bug, like core jewell o0 (Don't ask me, that's what I thought right now :P) It should remove all debuffs but it doesn't remove stun/fear/sleep etc. So maybe range of raid bosses is like that, a client bug and they cannot fix it. But they can punish people doing it.

​Maybe it's client's bug, like core jewell o0 (Don't ask me, that's what I thought right now :P) It should remove all debuffs but it doesn't remove stun/fear/sleep etc. So maybe range of raid bosses is like that, a client bug and they cannot fix it. But they can punish people doing it.

​lol Soil .. when you stun work 100 % admin can punish you .. lol . 

Also I would like to say, that when we beat RB perkunas came straight to us. Considering in mind that we beat RB in a deserted place, where there are no mobs, no roads, no passages in other locations, it is a suspicious coincidence. I think that one of them uses a radar program, which specifies the location of enemies on the minimap.

First fix it, then lets talk about bug imho, coz 100% RBs farmed re done like that.

There was this fix porting mobs back when they were pulled away from respawn, but RBs was not included, so i assume nobody consider it as a bug.

• Like 1

"Interfere with the other players’ gameplay, mechanically restricting their access to locations or NPCs."

Nothing to discuss about, clear violation of rules. It doesnt matter if they pull that RB even on talking island, if it is accessible for everyone - its okay for me (until admins really fix that respawn back on spot)... but this is not case about pulling RB away (which is doing everybody these days) but about blocking path to NPC which should be accessible for EVERYONE all the time (if its not dead ofc)...

• Like 4

Hello deer idiots braindead people and other lemmings of the server, someone stole your RB? Someone killed you cause of "bug", someone was resping at flag non-stop, soil is raging? 

Dear friends now "monkeystolemybike" police department can help you. It's free, you can just call to nearest asylum and tell them "hello I am braindead and maybe Napoleon , it's 50:50 and they stole my RB, and EVEN KILLED IT". Trust us. We are on your side. We can guarantee that every single your call will be listen. Out telephone :228-228-28-28 . Also if you are under drugs and you need more call us we will help you.

/Juan neverbsoe again

Занятия в школе закончились?))

Кроме оскорблений, по теме есть что сказать?

Hello deer idiots braindead people and other lemmings of the server, someone stole your RB? Someone killed you cause of "bug", someone was resping at flag non-stop, soil is raging? 

Dear friends now "monkeystolemybike" police department can help you. It's free, you can just call to nearest asylum and tell them "hello I am braindead and maybe Napoleon , it's 50:50 and they stole my RB, and EVEN KILLED IT". Trust us. We are on your side. We can guarantee that every single your call will be listen. Out telephone :228-228-28-28 . Also if you are under drugs and you need more call us we will help you.

/Juan neverbsoe again

Занятия в школе закончились?))

Кроме оскорблений, по теме есть что сказать?

What this lowbie noob whant you cannot defend your RB you got rekt , that's all, monkey .

become stronger, or choose better location to farm or pull like they did , what's your problem? Or any time someone pick up my adena cause he was first on it I should report him? 

/ just Huan

• Like 1

"Interfere with the other players’ gameplay, mechanically restricting their access to locations or NPCs."

Nothing to discuss about, clear violation of rules. It doesnt matter if they pull that RB even on talking island, if it is accessible for everyone - its okay for me (until admins really fix that respawn back on spot)... but this is not case about pulling RB away (which is doing everybody these days) but about blocking path to NPC which should be accessible for EVERYONE all the time (if its not dead ofc)...

​well in this case.. busted.

​well in this case.. busted.

​@koll

​I will disagree with you, players do not restrict access to RB, the door at Castle does. So lets punish Oren Castle door ;)

А где видео там где вас отпиздошили и забрали рб?) Так было бы понятно с чего темка то взялась)

​I will disagree with you, players do not restrict access to RB, the door at Castle does. So lets punish Oren Castle door ;)

​In Berlin 3 days ago some truck killed at least 12 people. Okay, lets punnish that truck instead of mad terrorist driver.

//fuck logic

Wow, for me it is pretty clear, straight violation of server rules - about restricting access to NPC. I wonder if anything will be done about that.

• Like 1

​core doesnt remove all debuffs even on off as far as i know (could be wrong tho, but thats my observation), also on off there are RBs spawning back to spawn when they are brought futher than some distance (thats how they are bugging RBs there, they take minions out of the range while leave boss just before it, thus minions spanw back while RB stays)

Also I would like to say, that when we beat RB perkunas came straight to us. Considering in mind that we beat RB in a deserted place, where there are no mobs, no roads, no passages in other locations, it is a suspicious coincidence. I think that one of them uses a radar program, which specifies the location of enemies on the minimap.

​considering they took hiselrome to oren castle, u werent "that far" to not be able to spot it, when we were ~60 lvl, we had some serious sh1t fights with Dhemon for RBs, and when ppl were able to find us behind fortress in wasteland with ishka, thats when we were suspicious that they have radar
(with this i am not saying they are not using radar, ofc there is still chance)

PS: i am just curious if u consider mechanically restricting if the doors to castle were opened, but they would pull orfens minion there, thus giving u perma raid curse if u want to get inside

​considering they took hiselrome to oren castle, u werent "that far" to not be able to spot it, when we were ~60 lvl, we had some serious sh1t fights with Dhemon for RBs, and when ppl were able to find us behind fortress in wasteland with ishka, thats when we were suspicious that they have radar

PS: i am just curious if u consider mechanically restricting if the doors to castle were opened, but they would pull orfens minion there, thus giving u perma raid curse if u want to get inside

they tried RB bug, we followed the minions and went to the castle of Oren. administrators can check the availability of the radar in our party as well.
I'm for fair play

​Most obvious spot to kill rb. Just saying.

they tried RB bug, we followed the minions and went to the castle of Oren. administrators can check the availability of the radar in our party as well.
I'm for fair play

​they checked some of their members long time ago already, coz some of them played with dhemon in pt while hunting for rbs, and they said they didnt find anything

only thing i can say that if we didnt take ishka to shillien temple (where lvl 1 dark elves start) we couldnt be sure they wont find us, thats how hard some ppl were trying

also u didnt answer to my question, would u consider it as violating rules if they took it into castle and put orfen minion into the doors (which would be open), resulting in you getting curse every single time when u try to enter?

• Like 1

I'm for fair play

​they checked some of their members long time ago already, coz some of them played with dhemon in pt while hunting for rbs, and they said they didnt find anything

only thing i can say that if we didnt take ishka to shillien temple (where lvl 1 dark elves start) we couldnt be sure they wont find us, thats how hard some ppl were trying

also u didnt answer to my question, would u consider it as violating rules if they took it into castle and put orfen minion into the doors (which would be open), resulting in you getting curse every single time when u try to enter?

​Yet even when we took ishka rb to Shilien temple we still lost it, remember Modoy? :D:D:D

I'm for fair play

​Yet even when we took ishka rb to Shilien temple we still lost it, remember Modoy? :D:D:D

​dont even remind me of it, we were so pumped how we make some screenshots with ishka dead there, and it ported back when it had like 5% hp and as far as i remember, we even lost it in DV coz our buffs run out and dhemon killed it in the end >.< 

• Like 1

paragraph of rules 1.14.  "Interfere with the other players’ gameplay, mechanically restricting their access to locations or NPCs. (for example, blocking access to the GC with summons, pets, transformations, etc.)."

Sign in to follow this