Sign in to follow this  
kktnxbye

Spoil profitability 20-40lvl

Hi all,

I'm trying to find any economical reason for lvling my spoiler 19-40. Searched the market and only possible reason is ewc from AI(but as I see a lot of threads about unlucky ewc spoil - afraid to even try). Everything on demand on the market is drop only (top c and top b parts). SoP from windsus - is the same profit ~300k/hour like on 13-19lvl (also there is PK sometimes and a lot of people). But in the case of lvling to 40 I have to invest time for 1) lvling 2)D grade armor quest 3) money top D blunt 4) 1st profession quest. In the case of <20lvl spoil there is only 150k(armor) + 330k(top ng weapon after 7days of free nb weapon).

Any advices are appreciated(but i have not enough nerves to do high lvl spoiler)! 

You pretty much know it alrdy.

It isn´t worth to level up a spoiler for EWC´s.. the events ruining the price and if you are unlucky you spoil for 2-4 hours without getting a single  EWC.

On the other hand there is so much to spoil that it is pretty easy to get top D in a few hours and enough money from 24-40 for top C grade gear.

-Coal 

-AB

-Varnish

-EWD

On the other hand.. when you are able to stay at a level ( with a high level buffer in party i wouldn´t even level a spoiler above level 11 ^^).

EWD is the same chance (which is crappy) as ewc. For the mat resouces (coal,ab,varn) - I already do the max profitability from low lvl resources. Top c is not an issue, but for getting B I need to think something more profitable. Which for I'm asking an advice.

Spoil that juicy crafted leather and cbp in plains of lizardmen after that spoilin ewc and when youll be around 50 go for sop in cruma 2

​Thanks!

Dark Lords from Cruma is for a party I suppose? Or it solvable solo?

Spoil that juicy crafted leather and cbp in plains of lizardmen after that spoilin ewc and when youll be around 50 go for sop in cruma 2

​Thanks!

Dark Lords from Cruma is for a party I suppose? Or it solvable solo?

​If they're the same as on previous chronicles, they're in groups with very high p.atk, so definitely party. Also had my eye on them, but didn't have anyone to go there with.

Imo for maximum profit, the best way would be a mini-CP of 3 people - spoil, DD and healer/recharger

EWD is the same chance (which is crappy) as ewc. For the mat resouces (coal,ab,varn) - I already do the max profitability from low lvl resources. Top c is not an issue, but for getting B I need to think something more profitable. Which for I'm asking an advice.

Yes same chance but 1x hp mobs and mid D grade which are fast to kill... but w/e.... so what do you want to know? You did answer your question yourself... atleast for level 10-40.

Above 40... it plain suxx... except maybe CL / varnish spoils.. the adena rain starts at 49.... SoP, EwB, Enria, PL frags/ewc at the same mob.

Except SoP everything is farmable with a SE as box...

So I've decided to check the profitability 20-40lvl spoiler for myself.I'll update the topic with actual to my lvl info.

IMHO: Best of 20-25lvl is hobgoblins (300-350k\hour). High competition and pk sometimes. 25-30lvl Turak Ork Footman\Senteniel\War hound (coal\as\cbp 250-280k\hour).

So far (till 30lvl) I didn't find any better spoil than I had at 13 lvl.

Spoiler-bum diaries part 3:

Temporary I switched to aoe farm of snowballs in order to find a way to earn more than spoiling. Tried abandoned camp,ork barracs, near giran and partisans. The results are pure luck - one hour it was 13 snowballs- another it was 1-2. Got 400/hour in average. So I've returned to my small greedy dwarf.

Went to ewd+leather spoil near giran. Got about 2 ewd (drop,not spoil) for 3 hours+ some leather and still with the same profit about 300-400k\hour. And finally went to EG for coal and ab spoil. And till 36lvl I got guaranteed 400\hour + some snowballs(dunny why but was lucky for 2-3 snow\hour).

Next check will be cbp & cl spoil from lizards + test of sop spoil in hardins academy.

Maybe it will be usefull info for some newcomers.

*The final update with the answer to my initial question. Spoil on 38lvl lizards (27% of cpb spoil) is giving ~400k\hour (nonstop with se box).

So Yes - there is a reason  to increase your lvl while Christmass event is going or you are planning to lvling your spoiler to high lvl(for cruma spoil or etc.). And NO when the event is gone.It's 300k\hour at 12lvl(50k of expenses) or 400k\hour at 36-40lvl(time&1.5kk). 

• Like 1

Another update of spoiler-bum diaries.

I tried to spoil sop finally - I wouldn't advise that if you are not lucky - one hour you can get 12 sop (~600k) but another - only 2. Today I had a row for 86 windsus without sop. 

Anyway what I wanted to add - you can improve your profitability in ~1.5x on 20-40 lvl if you have se box and c sword\blunt (at least top luxor). So the most effectiveness you will get at 40lvl. The problem is - there is too many ppl sometimes in locs to have effective spoil.

nop, die for -4%

​Tried that. Unfortunately, that's a huge waste of time) IMO, it's easier to raise a new spoiler. It's a real problem that sin eater doesn't exist here.

Spoiler-bum diaries part 5:

So I listened to that advise about PL parts (jusy prices you know :D).This PL spoil turned out to be a pain in the ass. DV is swarming with aggro mobs (higher lvl) and dragon bear skeletons are in packs of 3 (x2,x2,x3 mobs) which take a lot of healer mp if you are in the group of DD+spoiler(+se box). Also not many of the mobs. And the most of the problem - huge respawn time of these. I see it possible only with AOE farm with bigger party. But it's not profitable cause of ppl qnty.

Cannot say that above 40 it's plane sux, you can spoil CBP from 38 lizards till 44lvl then go to Ivory for varnish spoil (400-700k\hour with non-stop with se box - VERY dependend on qnty of ppl there) and stay there till 47lvl.

• Like 1