Zavarakatranemia

New perkunas Camera in Loa

We gave him Christmas present -4% i think u was bad boy this year bizquit and santa claus got his revenge :D

​that moment when ppl think u can make -4% on high lvl ppl which are inside one of the sides, sorry to burst your bubble, but i doubt he lost more than 1% from that death

Weird, coz everytime Perkunas enter LoA they make 9+ of such cameras o.O not a big achievement, try harder :)

Btw, u play day before Christmas? During Christmas too? At new year too? Damn, u must be sad ppl :)

sorry to tell u, but gaming is hobby for some ppl, and if they enjoy it, why not play 1 day before christmas, what so special about that day anyway? saying they are sad ppl isnt right just because they are not following what other ppl do. i guess u are that guy who says many friends are needed right? :D 

• Like 2

funny, they hate biz so much they consider a succes to kill one person even if it is -4.

sad, even dee didnt get so much attention after a 49 lvl pk him.

• Like 1

Weird, coz everytime Perkunas enter LoA they make 9+ of such cameras o.O not a big achievement, try harder :)

Btw, u play day before Christmas? During Christmas too? At new year too? Damn, u must be sad ppl :)

Tell u secret - ortodoxal x-mas is 7 january :ph34r:

Asking bilbao that how many ppl recived the -4% gift in heart yesterday, especially bilbao and aliona :D

U r genocide?

Asking bilbao that how many ppl recived the -4% gift in heart yesterday, especially bilbao and aliona :D

​0 ofc :D

Killing someone for 4% doesnt really mean he gonna lose them

Tereza go use scroll of res to him.

​MonkeySoil tried to be salty good

​What, you don't like get rez from RezQQuit scrolls?

Tereza go use scroll of res to him.

​MonkeySoil tried to be salty good

​What, you don't like get rez from RezQQuit scrolls?

​what kind of res? i just try to understand u mean simple res, bres or its some kind of joke

If we couldn't lose a fight we shouldn't play here at all. People are always winning-losing that's why it's a game.

Who said that we don't bsoe or PR under trains/mobs? 

​VIG Honor never BSOE wtf monkey?

We do when is needed,we don't when it's pure pvp. You're the "smart" folks staying to fight when you only got advantage of 20 people.

​so we 9 ppl PR from heart when 60 wars came, its needed?

• Like 1

If we couldn't lose a fight we shouldn't play here at all. People are always winning-losing that's why it's a game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmnmf3QyYHA

00 :25- 00: 30 sec  Pure PVP why PR 9  vs 18 or i missunderstand something ???(Double PR 4 the wwin!!!!)

And also sure if we lost its 95% against zerg 5% unlucky.... OK you are pro sorry(