Legiana

Evasion

Make classes that have specific armor mastery not be able to wear another type (for example light armor chars wont be able to wear heavy because they luck the mastery)
And if possible adjust Evasion stat with a chance to evade a whole skill either magic or physical or ranged (cap 10% at 200 evasion maybe?).

Make classes that have specific armor mastery not be able to wear another type (for example light armor chars wont be able to wear heavy because they luck the mastery)
And if possible adjust Evasion stat with a chance to evade a whole skill either magic or physical or ranged (cap 10% at 200 evasion maybe?).

​dont touch evasion pls, coz u will see ppl crying once daggers will evade everything what u shoot at them

i disagree, light armor is only type of armor which doesnt have +7 speed bonus from set, which some ppl might prefer to use on archer and on AW/PW its kind of must i would say (coz they dont have dash/blinding blow, so they need to boost their speed as much as possible), trust me, if someone wants to use light on archer, he doesnt have disadvantage, it all depends on playstyle u wanna go (tanky or fast or strong or fast shooting)

​So you just request something ? u dont give any info about why admins should change it like u say ? so the reason to do these things is because Legiana just ask for it? thats the reason? because i am the best and things have to work like i say? O.o

make classes that have specific armor mastery not be able to wear another type? why ?

If your enemies are evading to many skills from you because the lvl diference, go and xp man.

Stop asking for so many changes and custom server  without giving solid reasons guys. omg.

​So you just request something ? u dont give any info about why admins should change it like u say ? so the reason to do these things is because Legiana just ask for it? thats the reason? because i am the best and things have to work like i say? O.o

make classes that have specific armor mastery not be able to wear another type? why ?

If your enemies are evading to many skills from you because the lvl diference, go and xp man.

Stop asking for so many changes and custom server  without giving solid reasons guys. omg.

​Hey dude get a snickers lol...

• Like 2

Disagree with blocking possibility to use armor w/o mastery skill. Some classes like tyrant would get HUGE nerf, he has even + speed pasive while wearing light armor removed on classic for some reason, so he doesnt get ANY benefit in light now, and would be totaly trash, even now they are not competerive to glads on pvp cos of gladis new classic op skills in my opinion. Same goes for aw/pw as modoy mentioned. Biggest problem, and thing that makes ppl use hvys is that there is no good light set with useful stats and + speed bonus ;/

Disagree with blocking possibility to use armor w/o mastery skill. Some classes like tyrant would get HUGE nerf, he has even + speed pasive while wearing light armor removed on classic for some reason, so he doesnt get ANY benefit in light now, and would be totaly trash

​i guess u meant he doesnt have +speed passive while wearing light armor

and pretty much only reason u see archers running in BW is +7 speed imo, doom heavy on daggers because its the best armor when u want to be tanky (has the best shield block rate in game atm)

Disagree with blocking possibility to use armor w/o mastery skill. Some classes like tyrant would get HUGE nerf, he has even + speed pasive while wearing light armor removed on classic for some reason, so he doesnt get ANY benefit in light now, and would be totaly trash

​i guess u meant he doesnt have +speed passive while wearing light armor

and pretty much only reason u see archers running in BW is +7 speed imo, doom heavy on daggers because its the best armor when u want to be tanky (has the best shield block rate in game atm)

​;)

Most times you're right but I think this time guys you're wrong. Having full lvl light armor mastery you will get more p.def than wearing heavy without a mastery. Also for rogue classes, light armor mastery gives a passive extra, which people think it's bad, but it's not.

Most times you're right but I think this time guys you're wrong. Having full lvl light armor mastery you will get more p.def than wearing heavy without a mastery. Also for rogue classes, light armor mastery gives a passive extra, which people think it's bad, but it's not.​

Pasive is nice to have but nothing strong. Also p def as u said i agree ( i even use light armor on my archer as u can notice) is smilar to hvy. Especially if u compare bw light to bw hvy with 74 pasives, u may have even more p def in light. But p def is not the problem. Problem is lights have sh1ty bonuses. Ok PL is good if u make it +6 lets say. Drake also good vs mages. Doom light? It takes 2 con, hard to overenchant dex gives rly low bonus on 1.5 slassic so basically i have lik 8 crit rate and 15 atk speed more in doom light but 600 hp and 300 p atk more in pl, so choice is obvious. BW hvy also better than doom light. +7 speed and +3 str, sounds cool. And most of ppl choose it mostly for these +7 speed. ABout bw light. Well overall good set for its main function - p def. But doesnt offer any ofensive stats except c speed for summoner. Im sure if there was top b light set with +7 speed, many ppl would use it instead of bw hvy. I liked gracia feature. U were farming dynasty essence, and personalize your set to fit your class needs. That was cool thing, too bad there is no such personalize thing on classic. Like you make BW light set - dagger master for +7 speed 4% p def +4% m def and it would be so awesome, or doom light -archer master - +4% atk speed +3 speed +2 str - 2 con

Most times you're right but I think this time guys you're wrong. Having full lvl light armor mastery you will get more p.def than wearing heavy without a mastery. Also for rogue classes, light armor mastery gives a passive extra, which people think it's bad, but it's not.​

I liked gracia feature. U were farming dynasty essence, and personalize your set to fit your class needs. That was cool thing, too bad there is no such personalize thing on classic. Like you make BW light set - dagger master for +7 speed 4% p def +4% m def and it would be so awesome, or doom light -archer master - +4% atk speed +3 speed +2 str - 2 con

​i am sure u liked it coz u didnt play some class which had sh1tty bonus (for example soulhound, for which it was more useful to use non-essense dynasty armor, because bonus was pure sh1t) :D 

also bw light might be good for DEs, to have fast cast for skills, but who cares about it, dont worry soil, i know about light armor passive, i even tried PL+6 which has little less p def than BW heavy and some more HP, but i would still take BW heavy over light set in this case, because it gives +7 speed, which is really huge bonus i would say eventho i wouldnt get light passive (with BW heavy i have more speed than mages with wind song, gg?)

Thats why i ask to change evasion... so ppl can benefit correctly by using light sets and 10% max evasion for skills at 200 evasion is pretty balance.
About daggers now... Thats how they defend... they evade skills... check elf dagger evades 100% all physical and ranged skills at 77+ so that wont prevented by not adjusting evasion stat.

Test server 1.5

P.def comparison between B Light and heavy armors of the same type:

BW light: 732(699 without set bonus)        vs    BW heavy: 715
Doom light: 699       vs   Doom heavy: 745
Avadon light: 665    vs    Avadon heavy: 674
Zubei light: 633        vs    Zubei heavy: 709 (674 without set bonus)

In all cases (except blue wolf light with the set bonus effect of +5.26% P.Def) p.def of heavy armor sets without Heavy armor Masteries are superior to the p.def of light armor sets with all Light armor passives learned at 75.

that would make sense right? that they have more p def, but its not such a big difference while u dont get other benefits of light armor like evasion and chance to be hit with critical by -35%

thelord is using drake armor, and yes, eventho he is much higher lvl (5 lvls), eventho abusing some game mechanics i still miss him with normal attacks a lot (and i was surprised by that), so only thing is skills, which are impossible to land if he has UE

so in the end, its only about playstyle, u dont see all archers running in bw heavy, there are many archers in doom light, many in PL, many in drake (also i am sure there would be some using doom heavy if FC was working same as on official), depends what they want to specialize for, which is imo nice

• Like 1

that would make sense right? that they have more p def, but its not such a big difference while u dont get other benefits of light armor like evasion and chance to be hit with critical by -35%

In this chronicle, an added benefit of choosing heavy is not having to waste a lot of sp for light, that you could have used for more usefull skills

Thats why i ask to change evasion... so ppl can benefit correctly by using light sets and 10% max evasion for skills at 200 evasion is pretty balance.

giphy.gif

ultimate evasion is there for a reason, you know.

In this chronicle, an added benefit of choosing heavy is not having to waste a lot of sp for light, that you could have used for more usefull skills

​agree as well, however, me as SR, am not facing this problem

giphy.gif

​what about those who dont have it ha? like dwarves tyrants warlords gladis summoners etc etc etc???

​Have you ever tried if this reduce critical works for skills also? Sssssh... Merry X-Mas 

​what about those who dont have it ha? like dwarves tyrants warlords gladis summoners etc etc etc???

can't take you seriously. i wonder if you're even playing classic here.

judging by your post, i think you're far behind in chronicles, like stone age.

at least get your infos updated, before coming here to post nonsense: https://l2wiki.com/classic/Dual_Weapon_Defense

and that's probably not the only surprise you'll find.

as for the rest: evasion has always been a shitty stat anyway.

there's no amount of evasion/DEX that will save you from physical/magical skills, so get used to it.

the only ones that ever got benefits from it were elf daggers with sws song and evasion/DEX sets back in c4 times while doing PvE, wich is basicly millennia ago. times have changed, better move on.

there's no amount of evasion/DEX that will save you from physical/magical skills, so get used to it.

the only ones that ever got benefits from it were elf daggers with sws song and evasion/DEX sets back in c4 times while doing PvE, wich is basicly millennia ago. times have changed, better move on.

​dunno, i loved mucho evasion on my PW even on gracia final olympiad, but back in the time dex was giving speed also, so its not "just c4 style" :P 

​Have you ever tried if this reduce critical works for skills also? Sssssh... Merry X-Mas 

​didnt really test anything with that, still i would take BW over some sh1tty light :D i love when my character is fast

at least get your infos updated, before coming here to post nonsense: https://l2wiki.com/classic/Dual_Weapon_Defense

​Not truth, every dagger had pretty nice dodge rate from auto atacks. I played tyrant on c5 gracia final and h5 always benefited from light armor and evade rate in oly.

It's auto attacks only i'm pretty sure

​This game has mechanics of old rpg back in 2000 gladi getting the evasion skill doesnt mean its something that places l2 in nowdays rpgs better think before post because you are going out of topic. I was trying to SUGGEST a way to make evasion useful again but since updates coming maybe the change doesnt need to happen but im sure you arent the one to answer me 100% because you are just another player posting whatever he believes without considering THE REASON WHY I posted this topic first.
Nobody can take seriously someone that doesnt respect the opinions and thoughts of another ppl.

• Like 1

Legiana i was always fan of Evasion while every1 else was underestimating it. I managed even to win some oly matches on tyrant cos of evasion (like back in c5 times, PPs couldnt finnish me in 5 min fight cos they had 25% hit rate on me with bow and i was wining cos of more dmg dealt) I suggested some changes when i came here and 1st time played classic chronicle. In my opinion  its ncsoft mistake, they moded god client into classic and they forgot to change evasionb formula from god one into old one and because of this they made evasion stat totally useless. I made some research and on average you need around 25 evasion more to make it as effective as it was in old chronicles. 25 evasion is imposible to achieve. That sux :/. I think i made pretty good suggestions imo, but after some time when i noticed what custom changes cause to server ( more and more ppl giving more and more stupid sugestions and making some "new chronicle" from classic i decided not to support any custom things) but you can read these topics if u like. If ppl rly wished to change smth about evasion, i think the most healthy change would be to change hit evade chance formula from god crap into the one from pre-god chronicles.

• Like 2

This game has mechanics of old rpg back in 2000 gladi getting the evasion skill doesnt mean its something that places l2 in nowdays rpgs better think before post because you are going out of topic. I was trying to SUGGEST a way to make evasion useful again but since updates coming maybe the change doesnt need to happen but im sure you arent the one to answer me 100% because you are just another player posting whatever he believes without considering THE REASON WHY I posted this topic first.
Nobody can take seriously someone that doesnt respect the opinions and thoughts of another ppl.

https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/saviors/classes/#PatchnotesContent

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/13111-character-stats-yes-folks-its-stats-again-͡°-͜ʖ-͡°/

if you actually looked for infos, instead of making dumb suggestions about custom evasion bonuses, at least you would get a clue.

just the thought of giving a free physical/magical skill evade chance based on evasion when there's already specific skills for that was already bad enough, but when you decided to pull every class into discussion, you lost entirely your right to be taken seriously.

and respect has nothing to do with it. being free to express your opinion doesn't mean that you're free from criticism too.

i'm out of here anyway, wasted enough time already.