Legiana

Evasion

I see... then I'll agree with you they should change it back. And I strongly believe evasion isnt the only thing they "forgot" :P.
Let's see in 2.0 what will happen. I'm sure our GMs found a way to balance everything their way.

This game has mechanics of old rpg back in 2000 gladi getting the evasion skill doesnt mean its something that places l2 in nowdays rpgs better think before post because you are going out of topic. I was trying to SUGGEST a way to make evasion useful again but since updates coming maybe the change doesnt need to happen but im sure you arent the one to answer me 100% because you are just another player posting whatever he believes without considering THE REASON WHY I posted this topic first.
Nobody can take seriously someone that doesnt respect the opinions and thoughts of another ppl.

https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/saviors/classes/#PatchnotesContent

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/13111-character-stats-yes-folks-its-stats-again-͡°-͜ʖ-͡°/

if you actually looked for infos, instead of making dumb suggestions about custom evasion bonuses, at least you would get a clue.

just the thought of giving a free physical/magical skill evade chance based on evasion when there's already specific skills for that was already bad enough, but when you decided to pull every class into discussion, you lost entirely your right to be taken seriously.

and respect has nothing to do with it. being free to express your opinion doesn't mean that you're free from criticism too.

i'm out of here anyway, wasted enough time already.

​Ppl always critisise like camels...
they make fun of other camel's hump and dont see their's :).

what can i say, if u boost daggers, archer cps will be even bigger jacksh1ts than they are right now, on official they are using non-stop skills, however on our server this kind of tactic is kinda sh1t, so archers here use normal auto attacks even w/o cov or vop, and trying to make evasion happen will just lower their potential even more while i dont see other classes getting any nerf by it, coz who autoattacks nowadays?

what can i say, if u boost daggers, archer cps will be even bigger jacksh1ts than they are right now, on official they are using non-stop skills, however on our server this kind of tactic is kinda sh1t, so archers here use normal auto attacks even w/o cov or vop, and trying to make evasion happen will just lower their potential even more while i dont see other classes getting any nerf by it, coz who autoattacks nowadays?

​I miss the auto attacking and the mellee vamp/reflection T_T

auto attacking is not efficient anymor, but its big part of many classes i would say, still i dont think this is good suggestion