Sign in to follow this  
hunterl2

About dex 2.0

So we got DEX stat that dont affect Speed....So a Tyrant-Gladi with bw hv set got 100% gain from that...Tons of Dmg - Tons of Con (Hp,Stun Resist) and nothing lowers their stats-Rabbit etc 240+ Speed with all this benefits....It Exceed the overpower part...This is TOTALLY unfair ..We dont speak about skills but about Stats

No the cap will not affect this unbalance because instead of going +12 on a specific Stat ' you can put +5 Con +4 Str -9 dex and still the -9 dex will not affect your Speed when in a Retail client 9 dex will decrease your speed for 9 at least

• Like 1

No the cap will not affect this unbalance because instead of going +12 on a specific Stat ' you can put +5 Con +4 Str -9 dex and still the -9 dex will not affect your Speed when in a Retail client 9 dex will decrease your speed for 9 at least

Not on classic chronicle.

So we got DEX stat that dont affect Speed....So a Tyrant-Gladi with bw hv set got 100% gain from that...Tons of Dmg - Tons of Con (Hp,Stun Resist) and nothing lowers their stats-Rabbit etc 240+ Speed with all this benefits....It Exceed the overpower part...This is TOTALLY unfair ..We dont speak about skills but about Stats

​if that's overpowered for you, guess you haven't seen yet how stun and fear works in this server 108.gif

except this isn't retail, it's not GoD and it's not pre-GoD chronicles either.

this is basicly a server with an H5 map, Classic skills -oh sorry, i meant CUSTOM Classic skills- and Classic insane Exp rates.

no more, no less.

• Like 1

what is the reason ? why DEX don t affect Speed ? i can t understand it.... 

i think they did it because the dyes were not capped at +5, thus classes which has DEX as viable option would have increased their speed by 12% by adding +12 DEX

i think they did it because the dyes were not capped at +5, thus classes which has DEX as viable option would have increased their speed by 12% by adding +12 DEX

​I understod that , but in 2.0 why not? 

​because u simply cannot add something out of nowhere, and its not 100% confirmed we are getting cap on dyes in 2.0 (i have some doubts we wont get this cap, but meh, conspiracies)

​because u simply cannot add something out of nowhere, and its not 100% confirmed we are getting cap on dyes in 2.0 (i have some doubts we wont get this cap, but meh, conspiracies)

​Imagine a wizard with +12 WIT and SA ACUMEN .... and the figther class don t recibe speed bonus from DEX ... 

​Imagine a wizard with +12 WIT and SA ACUMEN .... and the figther class don t recibe speed bonus from DEX ... 

​u wanted to say dont lose speed from dex? coz now honestly i dont know person who does + dex dyes :D (except theseus, he is special)