Sign in to follow this  
kkthx

FightClub CP member #2

Well i thought, next video gonna be with a year, and its within a week. Free time at holidays and a little bit of material helped to create it, after i ate well of course :)

It's a pleasure to introduce to ya all The Aden Castle and LoA Keepers.

And i'm deeply sorry for what i realized - my gameplay style, which is not good for video recordings - I'm using only mouse for movement, so sometimes when i want to run back we see back view, not the fight. Maybe i will find some solution for it.

Enjoy, even if its not best material.

• Like 4

hope u have dmg on screen enabled already, was missing it a bit on video, also name of target was not visible on top of the screen, dunno if it was on purpose or not, but during siege for example it was so fast i could really see who u were targeting, so i wanted to check at least from the target box names, but couldnt :D gj tho playing those range fights with tyrant

just curiosity question, what is the point having skills on macros with same picture and no caption on them? ppl who want can check what u have on each of those slots if wanted, its just confusing for ppl who logs your char, is there any advantage to it?

i know some ppl who had big resolution (thus having UI taking smaller part of screen) they were putting skill bar more into the middle, leaving gap between it and xp bar at the bottom of screen, so when u wanted to run back, u were clicking in that spot, but in your case the skill bar had to be in the middle of screen, which would suck too much i guess

EDIT: PS (small tip): since biz is making "unbelievable" money from insane darkness aden castle, he could give u some for momentum stones and u could charge them in between the skills  to get small dmg boost in your combo

hope u have dmg on screen enabled already, was missing it a bit on video, also name of target was not visible on top of the screen, dunno if it was on purpose or not, but during siege for example it was so fast i could really see who u were targeting, so i wanted to check at least from the target box names, but couldnt :D gj tho playing those range fights with tyrant

just curiosity question, what is the point having skills on macros with same picture and no caption on them? ppl who want can check what u have on each of those slots if wanted, its just confusing for ppl who logs your char, is there any advantage to it?

i know some ppl who had big resolution (thus having UI taking smaller part of screen) they were putting skill bar more into the middle, leaving gap between it and xp bar at the bottom of screen, so when u wanted to run back, u were clicking in that spot, but in your case the skill bar had to be in the middle of screen, which would suck too much i guess

EDIT: PS (small tip): since biz is making "unbelievable" money from insane darkness aden castle, he could give u some for momentum stones and u could charge them in between the skills  to get small dmg boost in your combo

Dat modoy ....

@MoDoy

1. yes i have dmg popups now, this clips were recorded yet before i guess :)
2. I cut top of window bcoz of freaking recording software watermark logo, sometimes it appears and i dont fix it on time and i got records with this logo... the targets would be hard visible anyway, so i cut that. Next time i will avoid such situation.
3. Sorry, again video seems to be too fast, this time i had small problem with clips, and had to rework whole concept when i had alrdy done video, so i had to fit it to new music.
Target box yes, again lack of time. It's hard to put there picture only for chat box, it was last tax, i was about to leave home i just wanted to start render vid, so put that image, which covered target box also. Next time i will leave it.
Yeah, Tyrant on ranged, meh :) i guess my job is to tank some dmg, focus decend targets like healers/mages from range, not to die meanwhile, and kill what gets inside to our mages.
4. I guess perfectionism? :P so i went macros for attack force, same picture coz we got no 2.0 new macroses yet (different pics would be same, just more ugly), no caption on macros, bcoz it looks bad. I'm alrdy used to what is where. Bout rest of ppl, i guess its not that hard to find out what skills hide under. Other drivers of my char usually got own skillbar :P
5. Again the skillbar must compose nice, and its 10yo my L2 playing, i guess i will be forever doing fast circle with camera to run back, but will try something different too.
6. Momentum Stones, yes, i got them, i can use them freely, no adena cuts, yet im awared of this, but need to get used to them and actually use them :) i will be working on that too to remember to boost skills.

btw, 5.52 did ge try to bsoe and failed?:)

​it looks more like ressurection animation, eventho its kinda immediate after he dies

@kkthx good good, getting forward for next video from you ;) sry for wall of text, most of those are not even important things i mentioned, but it would look a bit nicer i guess if u somehow managed to do those (at least for me, dunno about others), keep up good work

@MoDoy i appreciate such question and interest in my videos, so i feel obliged to answer, which i do with joy. Keep asking :)

Hope for next week to bring some good video material. Btw, i'm back to DD 2-3 month ago, and 2 month of good PC, so now i feel like theres something worth to record :P