DavidYT

Reason for deleting the post

Please an administrator who is able to tell me exactly what the reason or rule is that I break my "Global Trader l2" post to be deleted a second time.
I already read the rules and I am sure that I did not break any rules of the forum, if the administrator responsible for eliminating the publication that I work so hard to do, I think I broke a rule. Tell me exactly what was the rule I broke
--------------------------

por favor un administrador que sea capaz de decirme exactamente cual es el motivo o la regla  que quebranto mi publicacion "Global Trader l2" para que sea eliminada por segunda vez.
ya lei las reglas y estoy seguro que no rompi ninguna regla del foro, si el administrador responable de eliminar la publicacion que tanto trabajo me tomo realizar cree que rompi una regla. Que me diga exactamente cual fue la regla que rompi

What was the post about anyway?

​some application for trading made by user, and u put acc info in it at least from what i saw on screenshots :D 

sorry, even if u have good intentions, there is no way it will be officialy approved by admins here

​some application for trading made by user, and u put acc info in it at least from what i saw on screenshots :D 

sorry, even if u have good intentions, there is no way it will be officialy approved by admins here

​But I do not understand the reason, if in the publication the only thing that was asked was an opinion, had no download link did not infringe any rule.
In the publication also clarifies that the software does not ask for user data and password and it is made clear that they should never be entered in the program
---------------------------------------------------------------
pero no entiendo el motivo, si en la publicacion lo unico que se pedia era una opinion, no tenia link de descarga no infringia ninguna regla.
en la publicacion tambien se aclara que el software no pide datos de usuario y contraseña y se deja claro que nunca se deben de ingresar esos datos en el programa  
thanks for comment :D 

Well if the application does not exist yet and so isn't even being shared, why delete the post? Just remove the personal info and say 'we don't approve this' or something like that.

​That's right, I wonder
If the application does not exist yet and is not even being shared, why delete the post?

​But I do not understand the reason, if in the publication the only thing that was asked was an opinion, had no download link did not infringe any rule.
In the publication also clarifies that the software does not ask for user data and password and it is made clear that they should never be entered in the program
pero no entiendo el motivo, si en la publicacion lo unico que se pedia era una opinion, no tenia link de descarga no infringia ninguna regla.
en la publicacion tambien se aclara que el software no pide datos de usuario y contraseña y se deja claro que nunca se deben de ingresar esos datos en el programa  
thanks for comment :D 

​if it doesnt ask for any info, how is it different from any client-server multithread chat?

​if it doesnt ask for any info, how is it different from any client-server multithread chat?

​Is practically a
Client-server multithreaded chat :D

Hello. You are advertising self created app. 

1) You must ask us if we allow it - just of respect. 

2) Based on what I saw, you need to enter your account info - you can start scamming players accounts and they will come to us telling that we didn't delete post means we allow use it.

Hello. You are advertising self created app. 

1) You must ask us if we allow it - just of respect. 

2) Based on what I saw, you need to enter your account info - you can start scamming players accounts and they will come to us telling that we didn't delete post means we allow use it.

​Wasn't (1) basically the point of that post? He said he asked for opinion. :D 

​Is practically a

​ahm, so pretty much u just coded it and added some fancy stuff like l2 skins and other things? personally i dont see ppl using it from experience they dont use discord where is this kind of thing implemented (and much more)

​Is practically a

​ahm, so pretty much u just coded it and added some fancy stuff like l2 skins and other things? personally i dont see ppl using it from experience they dont use discord where is this kind of thing implemented (and much more)

​Exactly only add the skin and l2 :D

​Is practically a

​Exactly only add the skin and l2 :D

​i see, so i guessed right from the screenshots

as i said, eventho u had nice intentions, i dont think it will be promoted officially for use by the owners of server, and even if so, ppl wouldnt use it because they are simply lazy and there is no extra options which would make ppl using it (u can do same in game by shouting, but there u can also pm him and negotiate, dunno if your program would allow 1 to 1 chat as well)

• Like 1