ROKRizzo

vs Fun collection

aw

We are same the prime time with them. I hope to enjoy pvp with good players.

So we are trying to make a chance for pvp with european at the their prime time.

Have fun.

• Like 4

aw

So we are trying to make a chance for pvp with european at the their prime time.

Have fun.

​​How to place the video in the publication?

are those older frapses? or did ROKDemon reroll to sorceror just now? (from necro->sorc?)

​He was played with hwarang. and Some ppls changed class a few day ago

Joker(Necro) > Spellhowler, Demon(Necro) > Sorc

aw

Have fun.

​​How to place the video in the publication?

​Press the Start topic and Click the link button and insert Your youtube link.

• Like 1

you should consider removing zerk on the bd when pvp starts considering you gonna be pulling lot of agro on you might keep you a little stronger.

you should consider removing zerk on the bd when pvp starts considering you gonna be pulling lot of agro on you might keep you a little stronger.

​they are newbs, hope they will not learn.

I know that. We did a lot of pvp with them But still didn't need enough tanking to delete zerk. When i think it. dangerous I delete zerk before pvp. 

Thanks for advice and Happy new year.

​that "noobs" kill 3 cps QQ driver

Show me your play You didn't better than us:)

• Like 1

​that "noobs" kill 3 cps QQ driver

​if its true... but u just need to focus and think on this words. CP means const party wich is not a random party. its not easy to kill 3 cp even if u are 10 lvl higher, u have 2 bards who agro each dd, please think a bit.

​we do every day better then u, when u watch us record its 68-70 lvl vs 70-75. you record 74 vs 60-68.

was interesting to watch, but 74 lvl gank on abg.

p.s. nobody saies u are not strong party, u have the level and i guess u have good online.

p.s.s. nobody will find out if u are strong or just dont have competition on your prime

I think the Fun groups still need more PVP experience. I've met a few who are first-time players, and my first impression of them overall is less hardcore than the other big groups here--maybe I could be wrong though. They've got the numbers, but they're missing the former. Just as an example, start the video at 2:33. Reminds me of CS 1.6: /ff "Friendly fire is ON."

Thanks for sharing! It's great to see action going on during other primes.

• Like 1

I think the Fun groups still need more PVP experience. I've met a few who are first-time players, and my first impression of them overall is less hardcore than the other big groups here--maybe I could be wrong though. They've got the numbers, but they're missing the former. Just as an example, start the video at 2:33. Reminds me of CS 1.6: /ff "Friendly fire is ON."

Thanks for sharing! It's great to see action going on during other primes.

​i dont want to sound rude, but lesser unexperienced players as ES i never seen. i think if ES had good war at their prime, they would be 70 lvl or failed and stop plaing.

and i dont know why, you all look so good.

Why you dont upload the fraps with better quality? I mean I like to see char names and all that and in your movies it is impossible :(

​we do every day better then u, when u watch us record its 68-70 lvl vs 70-75. you record 74 vs 60-68.

p.s. nobody saies u are not strong party, u have the level and i guess u have good online.

p.s.s. nobody will find out if u are strong or just dont have competition on your prime

We are playing only 4hours a day. and Sometimes We do gank at AB 

But if you have a complaint about this You clearly have some problem.

Many ppls have more playtime. and if You want to gvg with us

send me mail. It will be very interesting. I hope you show me what is a good play. in gvg

Happy new year.

Why you dont upload the fraps with better quality? I mean I like to see char names and all that and in your movies it is impossible :(

Sorry. next time I will upload without curtain.

Thanks for advice Happy new year.

​they are newbs, hope they will not learn.​

Even if u pull agro on bd, u cant be one shoted, and after some agro OL or Bish with mass heal/cp regenerates bd. . And most of people skip bd, and dont attack him,  our bd never uses + con dyes, and he has 600+ pvp, because he jumps on healers or other stuff, and with root+sting he makes kills izi pizi, like on EE or Bish. WIth hex and simple hits its a lot of damage, and for protection WC+SWS is enough. So it depends on what ur bd suppose to do.

We are playing only 4hours a day. and Sometimes We do gank at AB 

But if you have a complaint about this You clearly have some problem.

Many ppls have more playtime. and if You want to gvg with us

send me mail. It will be very interesting. I hope you show me what is a good play. in gvg

Happy new year.

​biz also has 3-4h prime, but they cant farm for 3-4h. this was the point.

i dont have complains, its based on your movies) i see ABG in 90% fights

i think a good way to find out who is who is tournament like on ru off. it was on test server with all parties having equal lvl and equip.

i dont want to be rude, its just my opinion. i dont get mad on your thoughts.

Even if u pull agro on bd, u cant be one shoted, and after some agro OL or Bish with mass heal/cp regenerates bd. . And most of people skip bd, and dont attack him,  our bd never uses + con dyes, and he has 600+ pvp, because he jumps on healers or other stuff, and with root+sting he makes kills izi pizi, like on EE or Bish. WIth hex and simple hits its a lot of damage, and for protection WC+SWS is enough. So it depends on what ur bd suppose to do.

​pvp on our server is low skills bro, watch some solid gvg. bards tank and enemy tries to kill them fast so they dont give s/d

p.s.im not saing we are skilled

​pvp on our server is low skills bro, watch some solid gvg. bards tank and enemy tries to kill them fast so they dont give s/d

​Ye for mage party i agree, bd and sws have to tank. But when fight is mellee vs mellee is different :) 

​Ye for mage party i agree, bd and sws have to tank. But when fight is mellee vs mellee is different :) 

​well, we are talking about rok mage party

• Like 1

​If i do gvg, of course i delete zerk. But I can still win enough to pvp with them. without erasing zerk.  

So i didn't erase zerk. I'm first time playing BD class on this server. :)