OtvaliMne13

start NEW classic x5

+ at the opening  people will make a lot of donations on server development. And most importantly will be much more players. It will not hurt, I think ^_^

​you're kid of many in this world who think only donation is rly important to server developments ... you rly tkink admins go about one's own business ?? if they rly want only to earn the money honestly maybe he open server x10 for 3-4 months + full donate ( weapon ++ and armor ++ ) and closed wait a little time and open next server and over and over again :) thats my opinion and i tkink many ppl who play agree with me 

​on the development of the project needs money. Admins are people too and want to eat! And the most important thing! The opening of a new server with a good advertising will give here a lot of people because simply do not have analogues of free classical server ^_^

p.s.  server x10 for 3-4 months + full donate ( weapon ++ and armor ++ ) - On that server, no one will play I think :)

​ppl are donating even on this server, i dont think server needs much more donations just to keep it up, also admins here are not just milking ppl like official classics with sh1tload of useless crap in NCshop, but they really care about the project, want to polish it to perfection and keep it up for ppl who enjoy playing this

this is not another rip off russian server which opens for 2-3 months just to gather money and then close, because ppl rushed, 1 side lost and thats it, this server has progress, its history, and i believe even future, so there is literally no point to split population into more classic servers

there will not be any other classic server on classic club anytime in a near future.

anytime in a near future.

near future.

tumblr_mjd7graYMh1s1vt4mo1_500.gif

However, I'm not completely against OP's idea there - new, slightly higher rate (~5x sounds good) server could definitely help this server as well, as long as the merge is planned from the beginning. With the new server you'd get a new wave of people who wouldn't have to fight with lack of available parties on early levels, and after few months you simply merge both server into one and you get one server with massive online.

To be completely honest, if the online numbers on the current server were to drop too low, this would be a solution I'd vote for first.

New Classic x5 ? NOOOOOOOOOOO !

​why not? Now many people are looking for a new server classic.. at least the Russian people) This server is one of a kind. If you start a new server x5 with advertising on the site http://l2on.net and http://l2top.ru  guaranteed here comes 2-3k + Russian players.. But advertising is certainly worth the money :)

​Just wanna let you know That this is european project not russian so if they are gonna do smthing it should be for all european players not only just russians :)

I say near future becuz no one can tell what will happen in 1 year, or 2 years.

But the meaning of it is we are not even considering openening another classic server on classic.club.

• Like 1