Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Any news for 2.0 update?

Since summer we're talking about 2.0, I guess is hard update cause a lot of changes but you said you gonna announce the date arround October. Are you gonna announce it soon or are we going to wait until next summer?

• Like 4

and we must remember if you get us patch 2.0 many ppl back and come for classic :) then when we can expect +- ??

Since summer we're talking about 2.0, I guess is hard update cause a lot of changes but you said you gonna announce the date arround October. Are you gonna announce it soon or are we going to wait until next summer?

​Why the despair? 

So where is list of forum users to create 2.0 topic each day?

Or soil is so mentaly retarded? Just 2 days ago was 2.0 topic question.

There is one answer: get a life mofo

• Like 1

there's probably more chances we'll get an H5 server first, rather than 2.0 opening.

it might even take less efforts.

• Like 1

there's probably more chances we'll get an H5 server first, rather than 2.0 opening.

​Arcanum another mental :)

• Like 1

It's funny how you flame people you get even like for this and san0 does nothing at all about it. You flame to my all threads, maybe you should find a life? Because I was off these days and didn't see any post about 2.0. 

• Like 1

​if san0 would start banning all toxic kids like yourself, there would be almost nobody left from your ally posting in this forum.

you guys must be living a very sad life, considering that 90% of your posts on these boards are only about flaming with no other decent arguments regarding the game.

good thing that at least not everyone from your ally is like you. i'm done wasting time with scrubs anyway.

• Like 1

It's funny how you flame people you get even like for this and san0 does nothing at all about it. You flame to my all threads, maybe you should find a life? Because I was off these days and didn't see any post about 2.0. 

​yes xD go roll nickname

​if san0 would start banning all toxic kids like yourself, there would be almost nobody left from your ally posting in this forum.

you guys must be living a very sad life, considering that 90% of your posts on these boards are only about flaming with no other decent arguments regarding the game.

good thing that at least not everyone from your ally is like you. i'm done wasting time with scrubs anyway.

​1st of all he would ban kids crying bout 2.0, coz hes working his ass off bcoz u "want 2.0" bcoz u went nolife and got max lvl alrdy and got nothing to do, or whatever lvl u have, u re weak so whats left for u is to QQ on forum, coz u feel stronger here.

Good, bye.

​yes xD go roll nickname

​1st of all he would ban kids crying bout 2.0, coz hes working his ass off bcoz u "want 2.0" bcoz u went nolife and got max lvl alrdy and got nothing to do, or whatever lvl u have, u re weak so whats left for u is to QQ on forum, coz u feel stronger here.

Good, bye.

​you play that patch abot 5-6 months i think that patch is allready dead so stay and cry about nolifers

​yes xD go roll nickname

Good, bye.

​Aka good old 

66265380.jpg

:D

• Like 1

btw, Koukou, then u have to leave, sorry ;/ i like old patch, its good for my lvl and my cp

i like how u popup on every topic when soil gets hurt, re u a couple or smthing? :D

btw, Koukou, then u have to leave, sorry ;/ i like old patch, its good for my lvl and my cp

i like how u popup on every topic when soil gets hurt, re u a couple or smthing? :D

Dear trash, I'm asking for 2.0 cause of new stuff are coming up. Bored of owning you all the time in 1.5 and watching bsoeing/PRing all the time, so a little oly, few more areas could make it better. I'm really waiting for you to see you use PR in toi areas. (Also read better, admins said they will announce arround October, so yes we're waiting for it) Now search more threads in post to flame. Trash.

you not logging for few days and not knowing there was same topic made 2 days ago is NO excuse for being ignorant, next time use search and bump similar topics if u want to know answer

imagine all the ppl who were few days off because of christmas would make same topic, yep, pretty much big mess and i doubt admins would reply in every of those, just because u are clan leader doesnt mean u should have special treatment