Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Any news for 2.0 update?

there's probably more chances we'll get an H5 server first, rather than 2.0 opening.

it might even take less efforts.

​Arcanum another mental :)

​if san0 would start banning all toxic kids like yourself, there would be almost nobody left from your ally posting in this forum.

you guys must be living a very sad life, considering that 90% of your posts on these boards are only about flaming with no other decent arguments regarding the game.

good thing that at least not everyone from your ally is like you. i'm done wasting time with scrubs anyway.

​man, u are one of those who talk trash and flame also :D, read your posts.

:D

btw, Koukou, then u have to leave, sorry ;/ i like old patch, its good for my lvl and my cp

i like how u popup on every topic when soil gets hurt, re u a couple or smthing? :D

Dear trash, I'm asking for 2.0 cause of new stuff are coming up. Bored of owning you all the time in 1.5 and watching bsoeing/PRing all the time, so a little oly, few more areas could make it better. I'm really waiting for you to see you use PR in toi areas. (Also read better, admins said they will announce arround October, so yes we're waiting for it) Now search more threads in post to flame. Trash.

​with your numbers and levels it could be true, but its a lie. why are u transforming in a monkey? zorg on vacation and u replace him?

i dont trash people for no reason, i hate when mokeys are looking for bananas in wrong places.

btw, Koukou, then u have to leave, sorry ;/ i like old patch, its good for my lvl and my cp

i like how u popup on every topic when soil gets hurt, re u a couple or smthing? :D

Dear trash, I'm asking for 2.0 cause of new stuff are coming up. Bored of owning you all the time in 1.5 and watching bsoeing/PRing all the time, so a little oly, few more areas could make it better. I'm really waiting for you to see you use PR in toi areas. (Also read better, admins said they will announce arround October, so yes we're waiting for it) Now search more threads in post to flame. Trash.

​excuse me, remind me how many castles u have to talk about owning? As i thought. U can play with my jingle bells

too many videos of ur ally pr came out nowadays to u talk about pr. Look at those jingle bells hanging, how about u play with em?

go get a life, monkey scum

​with your numbers and levels it could be true, but its a lie. why are u transforming in a monkey? zorg on vacation and u replace him?

i dont trash people for no reason, i hate when mokeys are looking for bananas in wrong places.

"​uuu you got lvls uuu you got no life, I have life i'm 70 lvl and I'm joining on forum in my free time to flame people and tell them they have no life" 
Wanna 9v9, 18v18, 27v27? What you want? What you can do actually except ganking at EV our 55 lvls and be proud. What else you can do in this game except joining a forum at just talk talk talk and try to find random things to flame people on it. We tried to open war with alt epic clans to have some fun and didn't accept. Why you play at all? Begging people to come to your side to reach 400 people so you can keep your castles? That's the game for you? That's all you got, giving your dollars to get items and then what, bsoe-PR's again? Trash, from now on..

funny-pictures-history-talk-to-the-hand_

• Like 1

​excuse me, remind me how many castles u have to talk about owning? As i thought. U can play with my jingle bells

too many videos of ur ally pr came out nowadays to u talk about pr. Look at those jingle bells hanging, how about u play with em?

​t0 m0uni tis m4n4s s0u. We got 2 castles, with balls not easy pizi chineasy.

• Like 1

​just curious if greeks gonna get same punishment as some russians which swear on forum :D last time i remember i heard someone got 2 days ban on forum for swearing in russian

​just curious if greeks gonna get same punishment as some russians which swear on forum :D last time i remember i heard someone got 2 days ban on forum for swearing in russian

​I'm sitll waiting for driver-datplays to get punish for flaming here but nothing happened, so I guess i'll follow their idea. And srly modoy? Do you think that owners of server got special treatment to me cause I'm an ally leader? So what.

​I'm sitll waiting for driver-datplays to get punish for flaming here but nothing happened, so I guess i'll follow their idea. And srly modoy? Do you think that owners of server got special treatment to me cause I'm an ally leader? So what.

flaming is fine, swearing is not, and i dont think monkey and scum is swearing, moderator doesnt ban/give warnings for that, however what u wrote is pretty similar to things some russians wrote in rusky and got punishment for it

also i dont think u have special treatment, but u should know it as well, your excuses why u made this topic are lame, and just because u have known nickname on server doesnt mean its fine (tho what do u consider as special treatment? as far as i remember ally leaders had some special conversation with staff, to which i got rejected by sano :< QQ special treatment)

U re right soil, better to spend adenas on nickname rolls into "ge" like "gay" u re :P i would continue that but the wall of rage u type is hard to answer at so late hour, maybe u re farming still, but ive got to sleep. Maybe tomorrow, kisses. Try to calm ur nerves :D

Btw, u still dont have castle, how can u own anybody here :(
Maybe need more UQ? Or another archer pack?

"​uuu you got lvls uuu you got no life, I have life i'm 70 lvl and I'm joining on forum in my free time to flame people and tell them they have no life" 
Wanna 9v9, 18v18, 27v27? What you want? What you can do actually except ganking at EV our 55 lvls and be proud. What else you can do in this game except joining a forum at just talk talk talk and try to find random things to flame people on it. We tried to open war with alt epic clans to have some fun and didn't accept. Why you play at all? Begging people to come to your side to reach 400 people so you can keep your castles? That's the game for you? That's all you got, giving your dollars to get items and then what, bsoe-PR's again? Trash, from now on..

funny-pictures-history-talk-to-the-hand_

​sorry bro, to much text:) good luck

• Like 1

Since summer we're talking about 2.0, I guess is hard update cause a lot of changes but you said you gonna announce the date arround October. Are you gonna announce it soon or are we going to wait until next summer?

Koll said:

Hello. We doesn't forget about 2.0. We are working as fast as we can. We know that everyone waiting it and trying to make it fast, but make everything we need to make.