Sign in to follow this  
Joaqo

hi everybody

Hi everybody, i am an old shool player, i found this server yesterday and i think it s great

Please give me any advice or recomendation cause i don t understand what cronic is this, i will be a TH

PD: Excuse me for my inglish i am from Argentina

This is classic chronicle 
In my opinion is smthing like old school hard core farm with some good stuff from newest chronicles 
(Best combination for me ) oh and we dont have shity kamaels class too  :P

• Like 1

In my opinion is smthing like old school hard core farm with some good stuff from newest chronicles 

​i hate that kamaels, is great to hear that 

noob question, does WOLF be a good option on this chronice ? Cause as u know they are OP in GF and H5

​i hate that kamaels, is great to hear that 

noob question, does WOLF be a good option on this chronice ? Cause as u know they are OP in GF and H5

​As far as i know, there isn't any pets here. Including wolves.

Hi everybody, i am an old shool player, i found this server yesterday and i think it s great

Please give me any advice or recomendation cause i don t understand what cronic is this, i will be a TH

​good build classic server.  it was opened over a year ago. It would be difficult to find a group to play together, because the bulk of players is already big lvl. And the new server do not want to open. About Pets. No pets there.

​good build classic server.  it was opened over a year ago. It would be difficult to find a group to play together, because the bulk of players is already big lvl. And the new server do not want to open. About Pets. No pets there.

​its not that hard to get to high lvl, and if u try and dont play the most mainstream classes, u can find group quite easily

​Its honestly pretty easy to find a group level 30-50.

Have you even logged in this server before?? Or are you just assuming since its a year old, you wont get in any groups? lol

​Cmon San0 we know you can do better :D

Beerman San0 is from potrugal or spain. He make new CP with one noname mage with epics set. ?

​Cmon San0 we know you can do better :D

​i honestly think you should chill a bit...