Sign in to follow this  
Bilbao

LoA pvp 2 parties vs 3 parties

it was nice fight, finally we can see ppl running full necro setups

however calling this 2 vs 3 pts is kinda close minded, look at your setup in pt, only DDs and healer, while we can see half pt of supports playing actively out of party supporting u

about trying for ppl dropping on purpose, scum move, but maybe its your style so its w/e

Our mage cp was  made by random people in clan who where active ol ee and the rest that out of pt its box using macros 
Just for the info :) 
I enjoy that pvp a lot btw

​yeah, i guess u are right, still i hate when for example ppl do gang pts like 7 DDs 1 BP 1 EE, do full buffs on them and roam around, its pretty much impossible to win those if u are using normal pt setup

Lol Bilbao you called me nob? I see 0 skill in your gameplay... necro is soo amazing char while you play it soo badly...

PS: now I will get stoned by his friends ^^

Our mage cp was  made by random people in clan who where active ol ee and the rest that out of pt its box using macros 
Just for the info :) 
I enjoy that pvp a lot btw

​yeah, i guess u are right, still i hate when for example ppl do gang pts like 7 DDs 1 BP 1 EE, do full buffs on them and roam around, its pretty much impossible to win those if u are using normal pt setup

​that was what i was saying to the guys when we pvp that we got massive dmg with this set up :P

Lol Bilbao you called me nob? I see 0 skill in your gameplay... necro is soo amazing char while you play it soo badly...

Being entirely objective here: ​I'm curious to know how else DarkLegion was supposed to play out that scenario in your opinion? They were mage parties, cornered in heart, and their only chance to win was to maintain a 2-line war, and kite and assist nukes. They did the latter well enough, and even used what little terrain there was to help disrupt rush attempts, and cancel enemy casts. I also see an archer party in their mix, so the scenario was the same for them--maintain 2-lines, kite, and assist.

What surprised me here was not seeing that monstrous push that wickedsick is so good at. Even with mobs on them in past videos and fights, they've successfully pulled off finding the right moments to just push and disrupt that 2-line war so well.

• Like 1

​As you see perkunas were 3 parties so the only chance to win is to kite them and play def... If you dont have idea about mages in those conditions dont speak and say that i dont have skill in my gamplay... :)

Being entirely objective here: ​I'm curious to know how else DarkLegion was supposed to play out that scenario in your opinion? They were mage parties, cornered in heart, and their only chance to win was to maintain a 2-line war, and kite and assist nukes. They did the latter well enough, and even used what little terrain there was to help disrupt rush attempts, and cancel enemy casts. I also see an archer party in their mix, so the scenario was the same for them--maintain 2-lines, kite, and assist.

What surprised me here was not seeing that monstrous push that wickedsick is so good at. Even with mobs on them in past videos and fights, they've successfully pulled off finding the right moments to just push and disrupt that 2-line war so well.

no power - no push)

we can talk all day why we lost, but we lost and its in the past :)

i played first time on wl, balu is beaaast:D

ppl are telling here what a tactic they had to use, but come on, u were cornered at heart, that fight could by no way called "kiting", and the push from wickedsick was not comming because they had 2 archer pts in their 3 pts, which are by no way good to push, since they have no burst dmg

so... 

i still want to know how u counted them 3 cps?

I saw them on camera all the times they were coming and even rewatched video twice.. so let me count

Biz CP, Turiel CP, Lemmy CP and this archer group from totalyToxic.

Am i wrong?

so... 

I saw them on camera all the times they were coming and even rewatched video twice.. so let me count

Am i wrong?

​2 DD pt, 1 boxes pt, if we go for a formula 2+1=3 then we will have 3 pt total

seems legit ? 

so... 

Am i wrong?

​there were definitely ppl from all those 4 CPs, however i tried to count war tag images on video and i counted ~30-32, but some ppl could PR or bsoe behind corner which camera couldnt see

(PS: they lost it coz i wasnt there :D )

so... 

Am i wrong?

minimum 4 and max 7 live ppl in party, holidays

but again, u did well. 

​As you see perkunas were 3 parties so the only chance to win is to kite them and play def... If you dont have idea about mages in those conditions dont speak and say that i dont have skill in my gamplay... :)

​^^ necromancer has much bigger potential... playing mage is about move / assist / debuff in such a figt... in my opinion... 1) move - quite good 2) assist - you have a lot to learn 3) debuff - poor

fight in general looks fine, you won.. CG.. but definitelly you should not make judge upon the others when you have so much space to improve your own ;) you called me nob... i dont do the same, just expected more from you when you wass "so smartass"..