Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

explanation?

any explanation why was topic about scamming monkeyzorg deleted? i was looking forward for the trololo comments, and now its deleted :( why is it like that?

Ooo, i saw it being closed by @Phoenix but now its really deleted. So scamming is allowed on server?

1st big Zorgzor scam was being forbidden occured to leaving big clan from server.

2nd big Zorgzor scam (deleted topic) is being forbidden also? How many ppl will leave coz of that?

/drama ON

Well Phoenix is same nationality as Zorgzor i guess. How about rest of administration? I personally liked to cooperate with Phoenix, but some thing goes weird.

I know GMs dont have time or dont care bout scams, its normal. But protecting scammer by deleting "warning thread" is atleast not okay. It have been closed - i understand, too much flood, but deleting - protection.

Do screens before this topic get deleted too.

Or myby any cashe someone of zorgzor topic that been deleted?

My monkey art is deleted :(((. Let me find it...

edit:
here we go ^^
monkey.jpg

​havent seen it, thats cool. U should also add to it his previous nicknames too, its important. Zorgzor/Mordekayzer/Taduliz u never know where he merge again

i am just curious which is the name i should pm whenever i dont like some mood in topic, so he can delete it for me :D maybe he could delete also some members from forum, whenever they try to flame me

Locked at the request of ZorgZorg. You can not blame a person without proof of his guilt.
Even if it is true - it is a game situation. But it does not violate the rules of the server. B|

Locked at the request of ZorgZorg. You can not blame a person without proof of his guilt.
Even if it is true - it is a game situation. But it does not violate the rules of the server. B|

​Too late! Everybody knows, everybody.:D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lin-a2lTelg

• Like 1

​That's an old story now we're trying to figure out where are likes for my memes.

Are you guys blocking likes for my memes? I bet you block likes for my memes.

​what a retarded answer, literally, if it wasnt truth, he could defend himself in that topic, however i havent seen him here for quite long time considering how active he always was

and the second line u wrote is even bigger bullsh1t, since when scamming is considered a game situation and is not considered violating rules of server? sa far as i remember, it was like that on every server, BUT NOT HERE, here u freaking ban ppl if they put different title on shop or when they are selling different thing which would ppl expect

u ban for this stupid things, and i dont care he wont get punishment for it because u dont have proofs, warning ppl about big scammers like this was always normal to do on forum, so when admins cannot do sh1t about it, community will punish that guy spreading word what a scum he is, and he wont find a single pt since that moment, and will be screwed for the rest of the server, because nobody would like to play with him eventho he would have most stacked character on server

sorry phoenix, closing thread could be bearable, but deleting it, u just made joke out of yourself and staff with that act of yours

ps: i dare mrprophet to write story here or in new topic again, so ppl will know about that piece of sh1t and will trash him whenever they see him in game or forum

• Like 5

​what a retarded answer, literally, if it wasnt truth, he could defend himself in that topic, however i havent seen him here for quite long time considering how active he always was

and the second line u wrote is even bigger bullsh1t, since when scamming is considered a game situation and is not considered violating rules of server? sa far as i remember, it was like that on every server, BUT NOT HERE, here u freaking ban ppl if they put different title on shop or when they are selling different thing which would ppl expect

u ban for this stupid things, and i dont care he wont get punishment for it because u dont have proofs, warning ppl about big scammers like this was always normal to do on forum, so when admins cannot do sh1t about it, community will punish that guy spreading word what a scum he is, and he wont find a single pt since that moment, and will be screwed for the rest of the server, because nobody would like to play with him eventho he would have most stacked character on server

sorry phoenix, closing thread could be bearable, but deleting it, u just made joke out of yourself and staff with that act of yours

ps: i dare mrprophet to write story here or in new topic again, so ppl will know about that piece of sh1t and will trash him whenever they see him in game or forum

U have my 1st like with what you just write here now MoDoy !

Defend self on this forum is usseles. you never cry modoy abaut me, when i stop post, and you all time want that i stop post, so i stop now, and like i see you still need me, to spam there self shit posts :) intresting.... ban is for stole items from acc or some persons, ban for rmt items or some like that. i dont scam or rmt nothink, i dont see reazon for ban ppl who leave party, cose hard to say cp, when there are 3 ppl. like i see nobody intresting why ppl who play 1 year leave... maby cose cp are unactive 3 month. and i dont see any reazon why i must give back epic, which was on me all this time. i dont think i get it cose i have lots posts on forum.... maby cose i have  do more than others... but  like we know in l2 nobody who leave party / clan is good member... all time this ppl are idiots... cose nobody care how much this person make for clan/cp and how much he get from tham... all like dramas....

Defend self on this forum is usseles. you never cry modoy abaut me, when i stop post, and you all time want that i stop post, so i stop now, and like i see you still need me, to spam there self shit posts :) intresting.... ban is for stole items from acc or some persons, ban for rmt items or some like that. i dont scam or rmt nothink, i dont see reazon for ban ppl who leave party, cose hard to say cp, when there are 3 ppl. like i see nobody intresting why ppl who play 1 year leave... maby cose cp are unactive 3 month. and i dont see any reazon why i must give back epic, which was on me all this time. i dont think i get it cose i have lots posts on forum.... maby cose i have  do more than others... but  like we know in l2 nobody who leave party / clan is good member... all time this ppl are idiots... cose nobody care how much this person make for clan/cp and how much he get from tham... all like dramas....

​You are just coward lier and thief. Orfen was not always on you it was transmitted between you and Ancord or Dee sometimes Taduliz. You could talk to us for a week time about your opinion, but you just ran away with it, nothing said to any CP member. You left CP because you found a reason to steal epic. Your online is much more poor than my, Dee or Taduliz and you say something about no people or unactive people in CP))))  Unactive was really you.

Now you can write any excuses for yours action, but nobody belives you. Now you can try to play  Bes or Elven Elder or rename them but the truth will goes on.

Hello, datplays here, phoenix delete comments and block users asking why he delete post and cover scammer. GL forum warriors! I contact admins other way.