BeNicePls

Buy shop prices/ammounts reset when u stand up

Buy shop reset when u stand up  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Change it to it works same than selling shop where u dont get reset the prices/amount when you stand up? yes? no? why?

• YES
    • NO
    • I dont have it clear, some pros, some cons? how important these pros, cons are? write message.

Hi guys,

When have a buy shop and you stand up, shop is reset.

Guys, Would you like it be fixed to let it working same than buy shop?, that when u stand up prices/amounts are NOT reset.

Is very very very very annoying when u set up all prices, amounts and you missclick and stand up, or u get disconected, or u went in wrong location and can not set up the shop.

You have to set the prices, amounts one more time. so annoying!!

Could we have the old normal buy shop, same than sell shop, when u stand up after seting up it, shop is not reset, it keep the items/amounts.

If this can be fixed, would be very helfpull for players.

Thanks.

• Like 1

+1

I think it is a bug. I have just checked in a c5 server and /buy works similar to /sell. You dont have to set up all quantities/prices all again every time you stand up

+1

I think it is a bug. I have just checked in a c5 server and /buy works similar to /sell. You dont have to set up all quantities/prices all again every time you stand up

​even if u close window, for example u want to check some shop nearby, when u reopen /buy /sell it should have the setup like when u closed it.

+1

​even if u close window, for example u want to check some shop nearby, when u reopen /buy /sell it should have the setup like when u closed it.

​yes yes yes, forgot to say this, thank you very very much for saying it, because this is very important too.

Hello. It can be fixed and we know about problem, but right now it's not in priority. 

​ok Koll.

Thank you very much for answering.

i just wanted 1 answer.

Only hope u dont forget about this. And if maybe it doesnt need to be fixed, u can fix it early.

GL with 2.0.

From me, no hurry up for 2.0, things take time, only hope it comes so good as posssible.

Thanks.

They will forget ^^

they never solved my ticked ID GWP-541-4318 from 2016-02-07 19:26:11

Dear user,

yes, there is a problem.

We will fix it, when finish work with Classic update 1.3 (all energies are directed there now).

Please wait.

We can help you with something else?

Thank you for contacting L2classic.club support.

Just remembered this by this thread :D this is same story, but 2.0 one year later xD

Hello. It can be fixed and we know about problem, but right now it's not in priority. 

@Koll

Are you sure Koll you dont get enought money with server to fix this thing and have a better server? the guy fixing this kind of things can not take 1 day and dedicate to fix it? or get another more guy to fix this kind of things? :(

U see the poll result?

Come on!

They will forget ^^

they never solved my ticked ID GWP-541-4318 from 2016-02-07 19:26:11

Dear user,

yes, there is a problem.

We will fix it, when finish work with Classic update 1.3 (all energies are directed there now).

Please wait.

We can help you with something else?

Thank you for contacting L2classic.club support.

Just remembered this by this thread :D this is same story, but 2.0 one year later xD

​Haha hot damn :D 

Similarly I remember when I worried about wasting my adena on dyes when 2.0 patch was coming soon with +5 limit, and it was like half year ago :P