Poseidon

crazy stuff

well, it says half-kill in system chat because it actually does half-kill, now i dont know if they are supposed to have those on classic coz most of the GK daggers just 1-2 shot ppl and chat is always in ruski, so there is not much chances to check

PS: but i actually when u popped this topic up, i realized i havent seen CP disappearing in olympiad movies of daggers, so i guess u are right that half-kill isnt supposed to be on classic chronicle

good morning, dudes. i am glad to realise that you trying to agree with me, but take a look on description of the skills again.

i think it would help you. 

good morning, dudes. i am glad to realise that you trying to agree with me, but take a look on description of the skills again.

​translations of dagger skills were always messed up, so i wouldnt be surprised if this was case as well, however as i said, when u warned about it in this topic, i kinda realised i havent seen half-kills on official movies, so its not just misstype on l2wiki

​translations of dagger skills were always messed up, so i wouldnt be surprised if this was case as well, however as i said, when u warned about it in this topic, i kinda realised i havent seen half-kills on official movies, so its not just misstype on l2wiki

​i collect info at least from 3 different sources and only then make conclusion. the only "messed up" description i remember is about "focus death" and "critical blow". 

anyway, thank you for your post. lets wait for GMs.

it's probably another one of those, you know, "custom" changes made for "balance" reasons.

if they nerf fix daggers even more, there will be nobody left playing them here 108.gif

​i collect info at least from 3 different sources and only then make conclusion. the only "messed up" description i remember is about "focus death" and "critical blow". 

anyway, thank you for your post. lets wait for GMs.

​every dagger skill with phrase " vital spot" or "critical chance" was messed up - mortal strike, dagger mastery passive, assassination, focus death, critical blow, ghost walking wind riding exciting adventure etc. You could never know if skil gives blow land rate or lethal chance or double dmg blow chance, they were all saying same in skill description but giving different things, furthermore the bonuses these skills were giving were changing during new updates. For example gracia mortal strike was giving blow land chance and on h5 it was x2 dmg chance(dunno if didnt mess up chronicles) - and skill description remained the same

About bug report, agree, its  bug, there are also bugs with deadly blow too high land rate and x2 dmg backstab chance not affected by str, But GMs are too busy with 2.0 patch i think

it's probably another one of those, you know, "custom" changes made for "balance" reasons.

if they nerf fix daggers even more, there will be nobody left playing them here 108.gif

​I remember that half-kill was one of the reasons for saying that daggers could be decent for pve in my topic, so it will be a terrible loss :(

But things should work as offciial in principle, so i expect that if half-kill is removed, then i want str affecting backstab crit as it should, and check influence of mental shield against trick and switch cause is affecting a lot

There might be other skills with wrong/changed descriptions as well tho. For example, Spinning Slasher can crit(x2damage) in live server and its not in the description of the skill today

There might be other skills with wrong/changed descriptions as well tho. For example, Spinning Slasher can crit(x2damage) in live server and its not in the description of the skill today

​Norm, Also Tyrant Stun https://l2wiki.com/classic/Soul_Breaker_-_Tyrant Can crit (x2 dmg) but description doesnt say so. Dunno if its description bugged or skill itself but i guess skill.

P.S. Cyane go exp? ;)

• Like 1

i smell a dagger meeting coming out soon!!!

will u kick me from it like from clan leader meeting coz i am not dagger? :P

​also normal triple slash from gladi can crit, althou it's not written in the description.

i think pretty much all skills can crit on this server, even if the description doesn't say so.

the only real Classic thing in this server is the exp curve...

• Like 2

i agree with cyane. maybe its right half kill shouldnt stay. but STR doesnt affect x2. want them change that.

Deadly Land rate in my opinion. its fine. its not too high, not too low. in pve sometimes i miss 3 deadly... 1 behind the other. 3 continuos deadly fail... there so many things.. not just Remove Half Kill (im not in disagree with that, but wanna be agree with ALL the things).

as cyane says. u remove half kill.... should fix Str on Critical. Should fix Trick/Switch on mental shield.

i agree with cyane. maybe its right half kill shouldnt stay. but STR doesnt affect x2. want them change that.

Deadly Land rate in my opinion. its fine. its not too high, not too low. in pve sometimes i miss 3 deadly... 1 behind the other. 3 continuos deadly fail... there so many things.. not just Remove Half Kill (im not in disagree with that, but wanna be agree with ALL the things).

as cyane says. u remove half kill.... should fix Str on Critical. Should fix Trick/Switch on mental shield.

​land rate daggers have right now u could never achieve with PW with +5 dex dyes and focus death, 80%+ landrate from front is freaking insane, dunno how u came to conclusion "its fine"

i actually wish all of the reported dagger things which are bugged would be fixed in 1 day at same time, would like to see some faces

he dont play dagger . but he know everything.... he want to nerf the dagger. cause afraid :P.. he thinks its OP. ahah 

he dont play dagger . but he know everything.... he want to nerf the dagger. cause afraid :P.. he thinks its OP. ahah 

​why do ppl think ppl want to nerf classes when in reality they just report bugs? being afraid of dagger on this server, nice joke

Maybe deadly blow land rate from behind is lower than from front, and thats why daggers still perceive this frustration of missing blows from back (me too when lvling, even backstabs :S). that need to be checked. i never noticed it cause 

1) i leached in pts (while i was using tank or polers) a lot more than soloed/kill 1 by 1. And when i "soloed" it was always with my sws sister :) never alone.. so i always aimed for mobs' back

2) and who would use deadly blow from front if it is supose to have a land rate of 44%? :/ is contraintuitive to what daggers aim: target's back, so i never noticed it. It is bugged form front and i was surprised when Modoy showed it