Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Is this a bot or no?

im suprised it took you guys so long to report this to me. i dont allways check media forum thats why this should be on reports and not on media. eitherway.

obviously they are banned.

• Like 1

Reaver's char brought so much fun for this server and gonna be banned like this.... bloody Koreans ¬¬

is bop+12 banned as well? just out of curiosity :D 

​And what about that +3 BO Ring :P

Reaver's char brought so much fun for this server and gonna be banned like this.... bloody Koreans ¬¬

is bop+12 banned as well? just out of curiosity :D 

​And what about that +3 BO Ring :P

​+3 BO ring was legit drop from him, nothing to do, asking about bow because he was its owner, but since he got reported in media section (he could see it), he could trade it to another char so it wouldnt stay on banned account

im suprised it took you guys so long to report this to me. i dont allways check media forum thats why this should be on reports and not on media. eitherway.

​I did report in bot section.

​Sano i write to you in Skype :P 

​Sano i write to you in Skype :P 

​and thats why i came to check xD

EDIT: yeah i see now it was reported on bot section on sunday.. my bad. but in my defense i have to say i was not in the best state of mind (or liver) on sunday xD

Edited by San0
  • Like 2

you dont get it guys, even NCSOFT realize that this game is a no point farm fest, thats why they implemented toggle macros, to make it more simple... and you crying about it, Jesus, is 2017 cmon...

you dont get it guys, even NCSOFT realize that this game is a no point farm fest, thats why they implemented toggle macros, to make it more simple... and you crying about it, Jesus, is 2017 cmon...

​I agree totally. its like: singe target - bottable with toggle macro, low exp. AOE good exp but u need to play :)

this is retarded situation at all...

whole server hunting archer groups to report them for clickers / bot.

Anyway archers are already enough fucked up by not having any normal location for farm.

Curent situation:

only LOA acceptable farming location

Whole server hunting archers / archer cp`s to catch them into using clicker / bot.

Why dont u just add toggle macros and solve this bullsh1t already.

• Like 4

this is retarded situation at all...

whole server hunting archer groups to report them for clickers / bot.

Anyway archers are already enough fucked up by not having any normal location for farm.

Curent situation:

only LOA acceptable farming location

Whole server hunting archers / archer cp`s to catch them into using clicker / bot.

Why dont u just add toggle macros and solve this bullsh1t already.

​i totally agree, no point on that retarded conspiracy server have, when even NCSOFT realize....