Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Is this a bot or no?

once character is debuffs (stun/sleep/fear), macro is interrupted, thus the heal macro wouldnt continue after fear

​sry Modoy but what macro to necro heal his pp/cardinal when his dead ?? macro doesn't work like that and both know that :) nice bot  ( maybe clicker but I dont think so rather adrenalina in my opinion ) 

once character is debuffs (stun/sleep/fear), macro is interrupted, thus the heal macro wouldnt continue after fear

​sry Modoy but what macro to necro heal his pp/cardinal when his dead ?? macro doesn't work like that and both know that :) nice bot  ( maybe clicker but I dont think so rather adrenalina in my opinion ) 

​u dont understand english bro?:) he said macro had to be interruped

you dont have to be sorry, idk why ppl apologize for being stupid

necro never healead the pp/bp, it healed only means which is archer

and what i said just means that if he was using macros on necro, after fear/stun he would have to switch on necros client and click macro again, but then again why would he click heal insted of debuffing armbar? 

(ps. it could also be clicker or simply stucked key on laptop, but i dont think the later is the case here and clicker is prohibited as well)

and what i said just means that if he was using macros on necro, after fear/stun he would have to switch on necros client and click macro again, but then again why would he click heal insted of debuffing armbar? 

(ps. it could also be clicker or simply stucked key on laptop, but i dont think the later is the case here and clicker is prohibited as well)

​being stupid ?? heh ok Master ... help your friend to not get ban :) if they have who defend all castles :) 

​Learn to read or learn english NOOB

totally defended him in this topic

i am the last person u would try to find sympathy for his ally members, only guys i would try to stand for would be my cp, i dont care about rest ppl

If its possible to make clicker press mouse cursor every 15 seconds its 100% a clicker. Question is, is it allowed to use clicker? I would totally say no, but on 2.0 we have toggle macro what means auto clicker...

first of all we are not getting recursive macros here 

second of all clicker is prohibited

The real question is: Is clicker or bot?? let see admins to decision! for my opinion is 100 % bot..

its clicker, even 5 years old kid could do better sequence with nowadays bots

​being stupid ?? heh ok Master ... help your friend to not get ban :) if they have who defend all castles :) 

​now i know two things. idiots defend their ally even if they are wrong, the second is that the info wich is read by idiots doesnt always be the same  info wich gets to the brain.

So we have Progressive (69) Anytime, Koukou, pistolas - one war ally QQ for ban like they ever did fairplay and coz they cant win in game they call for bans.

Modoy that gives no fuks of own ally

Rizos teaching english

driver is just driver

datplays random chasing on forum talking bullsht, ending 1st season of game of thrones and cant get why everybody worship this movie, coz its very weak...

damn, they will be banned like that, nobody defend :/

call me for final

So we have Progressive (69) Anytime, Koukou, pistolas - one war ally QQ for ban like they ever did fairplay and coz they cant win in game they call for bans.

Modoy that gives no fuks of own ally

Rizos teaching english

driver is just driver

datplays random chasing on forum talking bullsht, ending 1st season of game of thrones and cant get why everybody worship this movie, coz its very weak...

damn, they will be banned like that, nobody defend :/

call me for final

​WTF - i didnt QQ for BAN - i just celebrated my boy Armbar :ph34r:

• Like 1