Sign in to follow this  
BeNicePls

would you like to be able to block YOUR threads in forum?

would you like to be able to block YOUR threads in forum?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. would you like to be able to block YOUR threads in forum?

• Yes (You can add more reasons writing a message down here)
    • No. (You must say reasons writing a message down here)
    • I dont know, dont want to answer, ..

would you like to be able to block YOUR threads in forum? Ofc, only be able to block those threads created by you. And ofc, any admin / forum moderator could open the tread if he think it is needed.

That i remmeber, Is the first forum where i can not block threads.

Just to avoid spam, offtopic messages, annoying people in some threads like WTB/WTS threads or Recruit/LF Clan threas or some other threads.

So would you like to be able to block yours thread in forum?

Thanks.

if it also contains option to unlock it for bump (as u mentioned in recr. or trade topics), i am up for it

​Yes. Ofc Modoy, well pointed, thats what i mean, u can block / unblock ur own post. Thats the point, for what u pointed.

Ty.

@hiaki @datplays @Rizos @UchihaMadara

You voted No, why ? Not even give a reason.

​if datplays say Yes he cant flame Soil and other ppl who dont like :P 

As we can see, dont giving a reason, most of you, just voted to annoy like littel brats.

​I don't think anyone can have an actual arguments against being able to close one's own thread, I think the only problem is whether it's possible to do/reasonably doable on this forum.

As we can see, dont giving a reason, most of you, just voted to annoy like littel brats.

​i dont know who is manager of forum, or who could actually implement it (guess what, not everybody can code), and if it somehow intersects with ppl who are coding for game, it could potentially give them kind of useless feature to get rid of, while they should focus on 2.0 now, and even after 2.0, there are so many bugs right now (dont even want to see number of bugs appearing with 2.0), that they might think implementing this would just be burden

btw, its just my idea what could be argument against it, maybe they have different reason

​i dont know who is manager of forum, or who could actually implement it (guess what, not everybody can code), and if it somehow intersects with ppl who are coding for game, it could potentially give them kind of useless feature to get rid of, while they should focus on 2.0 now, and even after 2.0, there are so many bugs right now (dont even want to see number of bugs appearing with 2.0), that they might think implementing this would just be burden

btw, its just my idea what could be argument against it, maybe they have different reason

​And what if this forum like 11209371290312 millions of forums in internet, are already coded, all of them come from some basic forum codes, and they just have their options, that you can active or deactivate?

What if give this right i am talking about is just mark a tick ?

​And what if this forum like 11209371290312 millions of forums in internet, are already coded, all of them come from some basic forum codes, and they just have their options, that you can active or deactivate?

What if give this right i am talking about is just mark a tick ?

its pretty bugged for something which appears 11209371290312 million times on forum

however, what if its not? and also if something, i would rather have fixed the bug with messages not appearing sometimes on forum for few days eventho u saw someone writing  in topic or the screenshot bug